Do NOT Judge Yourself Based on Selfie Pictures.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
I know that once you reach a level of physical attractiveness, you'll start to look "good" in all pictures and in all angles..

But you guys have to understand that even supermodels try to maximize lighting and angle to their full potential, otherwise they look like SHIT!

Here are some examples:

SHITTY SELFIE PIC:
IMG 20220821 225744

PROFESSIONAL PICTURE:
IMG 20220821 230255

SHITTY SELFIE AND BACK CAMERA PICS:

IMG 20220821 225620

IMG 20220821 230322

lowkey looks like a rat in those pics

PROFESSIONAL PICS:
IMG 20220821 225640

IMG 20220821 230456

I know that some selfie pictures look amazing especially in today's day and age, but the most accurate pictures are professional photographs.

At the end of the day, reflections are the closest thing to reality, since cameras are made by humans and can not depict reality very well sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Maesthetic, Looks234 and 14 others
lighting can bring you up 2 psl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and wollet2
Brb professional pic will give me hunter eyes and bimax

• JFL
Reactions: GRIID and Deleted member 17829
Selfies can only look better if you are angle frauding 3/4

Other than that, is plain stupid using selfies. Specially front selfies..
Kq737bcek8h81

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Lmao
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Hero of the Imperium and szolliontaraelis
true i literally look subhuman in some selfies and go up 3 points without lens distortion.

I know that once you reach a level of physical attractiveness, you'll start to look "good" in all pictures and in all angles..

But you guys have to understand that even supermodels try to maximize lighting and angle to their full potential, otherwise they look like SHIT!

Here are some examples:

SHITTY SELFIE PIC:
View attachment 1832576

PROFESSIONAL PICTURE:
View attachment 1832577

SHITTY SELFIE AND BACK CAMERA PICS:

View attachment 1832578
View attachment 1832579
lowkey looks like a rat in those pics

PROFESSIONAL PICS:
View attachment 1832581
View attachment 1832582

I know that some selfie pictures look amazing especially in today's day and age, but the most accurate pictures are professional photographs.

At the end of the day, reflections are the closest thing to reality, since cameras are made by humans and can not depict reality very well sometimes.
You should post daily I like your threads

bro ur asian. it doesnt matter ur PSL. its over
an old ass korean is getting girls literally coming up to him for his number and insta. While u are over here bragging about "long distance asian gf" u actual pathetic ballsack. Imagine being white and reaching prime when u are 20 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: after that u start to look like an actual wrinkly ballsack.

go cry

If ur gl you will be gl in selfies as well.

Sure, extremely bad lighting, lense distortion or a weird angle could make even a chad look ugly, but if you cant take a decent looking selfie of yourself from the front in good lighting with a iphone 11 or newer then ur probably a subhuman rotter

AFAIK taking "selfies" with the front camera causes something called "lens distortion" and that's why our image is distorted, but the only reality of us is seen day-by-day in the mirror. :love:

If ur gl you will be gl in selfies as well.

Sure, extremely bad lighting, lense distortion or a weird angle could make even a chad look ugly, but if you cant take a decent looking selfie of yourself from the front in good lighting with a iphone 11 or newer then ur probably a subhuman rotter
I would like to show the change from a selfie taken of me with a bad angle / bad lighting / bad camera (my phone is a Samsung s10e) and one with a good angle / good lighting / good camera (iPhone 12).

Subhuman -> LTN or MTN.

sometimes when i look in the mirror i think im chadlite CHADLITE NIGGA GOD DAMN

:dafuckfeels: but when i pull out my shitty iphone 6

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: