DO NOT LISTEN to Aajonus Vonderplanitz nutrition and diet advice PLEASE this is the most serious thread I have ever made!

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Kraken
He has a book called 'We want to live' and its written like a novel. Very entertaining reading but for the uninformed, very dangerous information.

People have literally died listening to his garbage information!
A good friend of mine and ex housemate was an Aajonus fan. She ate his high fat, low fruit diet and I personally felt she suffered the whole time from melancholy, fatigue and binge prone eating as I later found out. She ended up getting some food poisoning from animal products and decided to do an unsupervised fast with phone guidance from 'dont eat more than a banana a day' John Fielder. She got real dehydrated and ended up in hospital on life support and passed away soon after from renal failure. I was in Thailand at the time and know for fact that had she not eaten this high fat, animal based diet, she would be here today and a different person.

All of the people that I have met that eat raw animal products have experienced varing levels of dental decay. From missing teeth to increasing cavities. Its no suprise with the amount of high acid load animal products that are consumed. Lots of raw milk, cream, eggs, cow muscle and bird. Apparently its meant to raise b12 levels but all of my friends that have shared their blood tests with me have low to borderline b12 serum levels.

Aajonus himself was sick as hell and in poor physical condition!
Aajonus came to Australia last year and gave a talk in Robina QLD. I knew 3 people that attended and they shared how Aajonus was sick from food poisoning the whole time. He had to cut his talk off early and spent the day and night vomiting in a bath tub and over the balcony outside. When question what was wrong, Aajonus said 'I was poisoned by the Thai mafia..' Yep.

He is a scammer!
He charged one of my friends 400$AUS for a 1hr consult. Fair enough but let me tell you what my friend got told..
Aajonus looked as his scalp and said: You have a very rare fungal infection and need to consume no water, eat green bananas and put a pin hole in some eggs and leave them on a window seal for 30-40days until they turn black and then eat them. So my friend did and he ended up taken to hospital in an ambulance when his throat shut right up and he felt like he was going to die. They have him IV antibiotics and steroids to fight the infection that was raging in this throat/lymph glands. My friend then when released from hospital said he felt better and that his diet had 'promoted a cleanse he was not ready for'.

I asked him what is the difference between food poisoning and a cleanse? He said 'well if its raw meat and you get sick, its a cleanse and if its cooked meat and you get sick its food poisoning'.. Really? How do we explain all those people that died of Ecoli, listeria, botulism, stiga spores, salmonella, camphobacteria from eating animal products or foods contaminated from animal products...

He tells you to eat raw decayed meat with human feces!

Here is a link from Dr Ralph Moss reviewing Aajonus Vonderplanitz book 'we want to live'.
http://www.ralphmoss.com/html/Vonderplanitz.shtml

Aajonus also recommends eating animal products for b12. But he says its not enough and you must put some meat in a glass jar and leave it in the fridge for a few months to 'get high'. Im talking black, green and blue 'high'. He also advise coprophagia (eating your own shite). One recipie Aajonus Vonderplanitz advises is 'a cut of fatty meat, smeared with your own faeces and put inside a glass jar in the fridge for 6months plus.'

Now this is coming from the guy that said he was a 'vegetarian sort of vegan' and ended up cycling out in the desert and almost dying but was saved by wild coyotes that killed a rabbit for him and made him eat it. He got healed within hours of his cancer.

Aajonus has NEVER shown any evidence of any of his 'hundreds of heart attacks/deathly cancer'. Maybe the word fraud is being generous. There is ZERO medical documentation of any of his 'alternative' diets helping cure or heal people from medical conditions.

For example, he claims that he has helped heal over 200 people of
cancer with his approach. He has said this *publicly* in print. And
yet he refuses to provide *any* evidence of these cases. And to the
best of my knowledge, no one has come forward testifying that they
were one of the folks healed by AV.

The same goes for his own diseases that he claims to have overcome.
They are numerous and quite serious. Surely there is a record
somewhere that he had some of these challenges. Yet nothing, as far as
I know, has been put forth by AV. Such an approach makes it very
difficult to go to bat for him.

My goal of this thread is to bring more information to this person who claims a lot but cant back any of it up. Ive watched his DVD and the highlight is an old man that claims he is in superior health and can now skip rope for a few minutes. Serious.

So next time you need some water, remember, you cant drink water and that Aajonus says 'deep yellow urine is a sign of health' so perhaps just put a tub of raw butter in the dehydrator and melt it down and drink that instead.

@AscendingHero @justshower @Prettyboy @SteveRogers @Alexanderr @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Skywalker, Debetro and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, user123456, FBl and 4 others
OP is a paid Monsanto shill, all he posts about is how much he hates meat and how we all should become vegans.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31238, mvp2v1, Donkeyballs and 8 others
Yeah eating something disgusting such as putrid meat isnt very natural tbh, already the smell is a deterrent
I just eat for taste these days. Food is the greatest pleashure

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 17872 and softlysoftly
OP is a paid Monsanto shill, all he posts about is how much he hates meat and how we all should become vegans.
Let me make myself clear for the record so you can stop slandering me.

My take on meat: It is generally good and should not be avoided. Ideally it should be grass fed grass finished muscle meat and associated fats from large ruminant animals. Fresh wild caught salmon is also good and chicken breast is also a great lean option for those who want to get in enough protein while cutting.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Skywalker, Yerico7 and 2 others
special diet plans are stupid always

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and softlysoftly
isnt he dead for many years?
how could he come to australia last year?

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
isnt he dead for many years?
how could he come to australia last year?
this is an old post outlining all his mischievous works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Dnrd, giga cope, enjoying your plants kid

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, Won't Stop Mewing and softlysoftly

My take on meat: It is generally good and should not be avoided. Ideally it should be grass fed grass finished muscle meat and associated fats from large ruminant animals. Fresh wild caught salmon is also good and chicken breast is also a great lean option for those who want to get in enough protein while cutting.
What about organs?
Also no need to eat chicken, it’s gross and inferior to Beef or Venison, I’m lucky cause I can go hunting, but if you can get your hands in wild Venison then you’re set for life.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Animated GIF

Eating rotten meat sounds like Sv3rige I remember when he ended up in the hospital with food poisoning and got his friends to sneak him in raw meat.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Eating rotten meat sounds like Sv3rige I remember when he ended up in the hospital with food poisoning and got his friends to sneak him in raw meat.
Thoughts on injectable Dut?

Thoughts on injectable Dut?
Dutasteride meso therapy is usually administered once every 2-3 months, the drug has a half life of 4 weeks and your body constantly produces 5 ar enzymes.

Just go with topical dut and if you really want to apply it topically 1 hour after microneedling although it burns quite bad

Dutasteride meso therapy is usually administered once every 2-3 months, the drug has a half life of 4 weeks and your body constantly produces 5 ar enzymes.

Just go with topical dut and if you really want to apply it topically 1 hour after microneedling although it burns quite bad
I’m on 0.5 mg Dut daily.

I use 50 mg RU daily while on blast cycles and drop it while cruising on TRT. I hate minox bc it makes my hair dry. Nizoral also makes my hair look shitty.

Dut and RU is enough I think, you can go up in strength to 8% RU

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I’m on 0.5 mg Dut daily.

I use 50 mg RU daily while on blast cycles and drop it while cruising on TRT. I hate minox bc it makes my hair dry. Nizoral also makes my hair look shitty.

Dut and RU is enough I think, you can go up in strength to 8% RU
Use oral minoxidil it’s a game changer. Topical minoxidil is combined with alcohol and PG as a carrier both dehydrate and can mildly irritate. + with topical minoxidil you’re technically meant to use it 2x per day which most people don’t. Taking a pill is so much easier

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 2268
Use oral minoxidil it’s a game changer. Topical minoxidil is combined with alcohol and PG as a carrier both dehydrate and can mildly irritate. + with topical minoxidil you’re technically meant to use it 2x per day which most people don’t. Taking a pill is so much easier
Does it cause heart issues or any sides? Have you tried Pyrilutamide?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Does it cause heart issues or any sides? Have you tried Pyrilutamide?
No heart issues, if you get lower blood pressure just take more sodium. No I haven’t tried Pyrilutamide still waiting on the FDA phase 3 trial results

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and Deleted member 2268
Why do you care so much about nutrition?

Just eat high quality food, with a large variety, lots of red meat, fish, eggs and fruit.

If you do that, maybe you will eat trace amounts of heavy metals or maybe have constrained arteries or whatever. It literally doesn't even matter. When you're fully grown and adult coping with nutrition is a huge waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, AscendingHero, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
interesting tbh. I don't think vonderplanitz got it 100%right, but maybe just the fact that people are eating food that is not full of anti-life chemicals is enough to get some sort of healing even if it is literally their own shit haha. It always baffles me that people are so ignorantly "anti-bacteria" even tho our body is literally consisting of more bacterial cells than body cells and what's bad for the former is also bad for the latter. life is life.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1

salmon isnt peaty

enjoying your plants kid
I am the adult here you are the impressionable low IQ kid here
and if plants were so toxic and bad for us they sure are doing a horrible job of killing us because people who eat more plants live longer
giga cope
great rebuttal kid, you didn't refute a single point in the OP
keep listening to a dead actor who is not qualified to give human nutritional advice, clearly you are like the low iq idiot here
and I never even said stop eating meat and only eat plants just don't listen to fraudulent unscientific men like aajonus
What about organs?
unnecessary, once in a while is ok but all the nutrients you need to survive and thrive can be gotten from the muscle meat and associated fats of grass finished large ruminant animals

• +1
Reactions: Pupur and Skywalker
Why do you care so much about nutrition?

Just eat high quality food, with a large variety, lots of red meat, fish, eggs and fruit.

If you do that, maybe you will eat trace amounts of heavy metals or maybe have constrained arteries or whatever. It literally doesn't even matter. When you're fully grown and adult coping with nutrition is a huge waste of time.
it's not that I care so much for nutrition it's more that I don't want people listening to idiots like aajonus vonderplanitz who are not qualified to give human nutritional advice, to make matters worse you have gullible low IQ teenagers like @AscendingHero who shill frauds like aajonus alll day and night

the spread of dangerous nutritional misinformation can literally cause so much suffering and even death in extreme cases
interesting tbh. I don't think vonderplanitz got it 100%right, but maybe just the fact that people are eating food that is not full of anti-life chemicals is enough to get some sort of healing even if it is literally their own shit haha. It always baffles me that people are so ignorantly "anti-bacteria" even tho our body is literally consisting of more bacterial cells than body cells and what's bad for the former is also bad for the latter. life is life.
the point is to stop listening to quacks like aajonus
instead study organic chem, biochem, and human metabolism and look at the body of evidence from studies not books regarding human nutrition
salmon isnt peaty
ray peat is another misguided weirdo he is not as bad as aajonus but he is a topic for another day

• WTF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, AscendingHero and gribsufer1
it's not that I care so much for nutrition it's more that I don't want people listening to idiots like aajonus vonderplanitz who are not qualified to give human nutritional advice, to make matters worse you have gullible low IQ teenagers like @AscendingHero who shill frauds like aajonus alll day and night

the spread of dangerous nutritional misinformation can literally cause so much suffering and even death in extreme cases

the point is to stop listening to quacks like aajonus
instead study organic chem, biochem, and human metabolism and look at the body of evidence from studies not books regarding human nutrition

ray peat is another misguided weirdo he is not as bad as aajonus but he is a topic for another day
It is just about trust and who deserves it tbh. people who trust food marketers, or the headlines of some studies without even reading the methodology behind them are also gullible af. So it is just about trust. Who deserves your trust more? I don't know. But neither be stupid and kill yourself over a theory - nor be a pussy and suck the cock of authority to the point where you can't even do anything that's frowned upon.

• +1
only heard of him from Gatis vids

He has a book called 'We want to live' and its written like a novel. Very entertaining reading but for the uninformed, very dangerous information.

A good friend of mine and ex housemate was an Aajonus fan. She ate his high fat, low fruit diet and I personally felt she suffered the whole time from melancholy, fatigue and binge prone eating as I later found out. She ended up getting some food poisoning from animal products and decided to do an unsupervised fast with phone guidance from 'dont eat more than a banana a day' John Fielder. She got real dehydrated and ended up in hospital on life support and passed away soon after from renal failure. I was in Thailand at the time and know for fact that had she not eaten this high fat, animal based diet, she would be here today and a different person.

All of the people that I have met that eat raw animal products have experienced varing levels of dental decay. From missing teeth to increasing cavities. Its no suprise with the amount of high acid load animal products that are consumed. Lots of raw milk, cream, eggs, cow muscle and bird. Apparently its meant to raise b12 levels but all of my friends that have shared their blood tests with me have low to borderline b12 serum levels.

Aajonus came to Australia last year and gave a talk in Robina QLD. I knew 3 people that attended and they shared how Aajonus was sick from food poisoning the whole time. He had to cut his talk off early and spent the day and night vomiting in a bath tub and over the balcony outside. When question what was wrong, Aajonus said 'I was poisoned by the Thai mafia..' Yep.

He is a scammer!
He charged one of my friends 400$AUS for a 1hr consult. Fair enough but let me tell you what my friend got told..
Aajonus looked as his scalp and said: You have a very rare fungal infection and need to consume no water, eat green bananas and put a pin hole in some eggs and leave them on a window seal for 30-40days until they turn black and then eat them. So my friend did and he ended up taken to hospital in an ambulance when his throat shut right up and he felt like he was going to die. They have him IV antibiotics and steroids to fight the infection that was raging in this throat/lymph glands. My friend then when released from hospital said he felt better and that his diet had 'promoted a cleanse he was not ready for'.

I asked him what is the difference between food poisoning and a cleanse? He said 'well if its raw meat and you get sick, its a cleanse and if its cooked meat and you get sick its food poisoning'.. Really? How do we explain all those people that died of Ecoli, listeria, botulism, stiga spores, salmonella, camphobacteria from eating animal products or foods contaminated from animal products...

Here is a link from Dr Ralph Moss reviewing Aajonus Vonderplanitz book 'we want to live'.

Aajonus also recommends eating animal products for b12. But he says its not enough and you must put some meat in a glass jar and leave it in the fridge for a few months to 'get high'. Im talking black, green and blue 'high'. He also advise coprophagia (eating your own shite). One recipie Aajonus Vonderplanitz advises is 'a cut of fatty meat, smeared with your own faeces and put inside a glass jar in the fridge for 6months plus.'

Now this is coming from the guy that said he was a 'vegetarian sort of vegan' and ended up cycling out in the desert and almost dying but was saved by wild coyotes that killed a rabbit for him and made him eat it. He got healed within hours of his cancer.

Aajonus has NEVER shown any evidence of any of his 'hundreds of heart attacks/deathly cancer'. Maybe the word fraud is being generous. There is ZERO medical documentation of any of his 'alternative' diets helping cure or heal people from medical conditions.

My goal of this thread is to bring more information to this person who claims a lot but cant back any of it up. Ive watched his DVD and the highlight is an old man that claims he is in superior health and can now skip rope for a few minutes. Serious.

So next time you need some water, remember, you cant drink water and that Aajonus says 'deep yellow urine is a sign of health' so perhaps just put a tub of raw butter in the dehydrator and melt it down and drink that instead.

@AscendingHero @justshower @Prettyboy @SteveRogers @Alexanderr @SubhumanCurrycel
You are scammer and trash primal diet changed my life

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and softlysoftly
I've been eating raw meat and animal fat for over 2.5 years and this diet saved my life as I got food poisoning from a restaurant that lead to SIBO that lead to severe ulcerative colitis and many autoimmune issues aka leaky gut and many food intolerances.

I don't agree with everything AV has said but the raw animal diet is what works best for me at this point in time. Also, all my foods are organic, grass fed and whole foods with no antibiotics, no vaccines, no hormones, etc. I buy my food from Amish farms only.

• +1
I've been eating raw meat and animal fat for over 2.5 years and this diet saved my life as I got food poisoning from a restaurant that lead to SIBO that lead to severe ulcerative colitis and many autoimmune issues aka leaky gut and many food intolerances.

I don't agree with everything AV has said but the raw animal diet is what works best for me at this point in time. Also, all my foods are organic, grass fed and whole foods with no antibiotics, no vaccines, no hormones, etc. I buy my food from Amish farms only.
You dont agree he always right

• Ugh..

imagine eating RAW meat and RAW eggs when ppl used to COOK THEIR FOOD AS FAR BACK AS 500.000 YEARS AGO :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️
isnt it guaranteed that you get food poisoning after eating 10 raw eggs or something like that?
that dude was mentally ill also...lol..we need to open back the asylums AGAIn for alot of ppl i swear
marge simpson episode 21 GIF

You dont agree he always right
ive put you on ignore......i dont want to see your retarded posts ever again...hope you get into a mental asylum soon, better check yourself in would be the best way

He is a scammer!

damn
nice thread bro
imo balance is everything
eating fruits , veggies , meat is what you should be doing rather than going full carnivore and that too raw

eating fruits , veggies , meat is what you should be doing rather than going full carnivore and that too raw
COOKED ANIMAL meat + fat
FRUITS but NOT veggies+ raw, cold, honey is what i recommend
basically what saladino eats

this retards on .org eat RAW meat from the SUPERMARKET :feelskek: :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

• JFL
Nutrition made simple - a good channel to cut the nutrition Bs out there

imagine eating RAW meat and RAW eggs when ppl used to COOK THEIR FOOD AS FAR BACK AS 500.000 YEARS AGO :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️
isnt it guaranteed that you get food poisoning after eating 10 raw eggs or something like that?
that dude was mentally ill also...lol..we need to open back the asylums AGAIn for alot of ppl i swear
marge simpson episode 21 GIF
I've been eating raw eggs for 2 years

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry