DO NOT LISTEN TO MAINSTREAM FITNESS ADVICE

Honestly, before I started working out, I did not know what to do, as these people make this shit super fucking complicated for no reason.
One says do this, the other says no do that, the other no actually this is the correct way.
"You need one gram of protein per pound of bodyweight"
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
I weigh 185 pounds, that is 185 grams of pure protein I have to fucking consume?
No fucking way. There is no way you can get that much protein through eating real food. You need like 700 grams of chicken breast everyday, no way I am gorging on that much chicken.
I eat a balanced diet, I eat meat everyday, but not to that extent. I also don't count calories as that shit is gay.
I also will never take supplements, not even protein powder. Not that there is anything inherently wrong with it, but I want my physique 100% to come from real food.
"Take creatine bro, its safe. Muh the studies" blah blah blah.
Where have we come as humans that we need some sort of powder from fuck knows where, to increase muscle size.
I am 6'1, 185 pounds, 13% bodyfat only from doing pushups and pullups at home (I have one of those door frame things for pullups).
No, I don't want a pat on the back, I am saying this because I see so many motherfuckers with insane complicated workout routines, diets and supplements.
You do not need any of that shit.
Bulk>Train until failure, eat slight surplus of calories
Cut>Train until failure, eat slight deficit of calories.
Literally. This is all I did and I look better than most gym goers. (I can pm pics if you want proof).
I also intentionally keep my training bodyweight only.
I have no scientific basis to back this up, but I strongly believe weight training (especially for pure hypertrophy like we are talking) ages the fuck out of you
Again, no solid proof, but every person I know who is a gym junkie (not on roids), looks at least 5 years older than they are.
Train, eat decent food, take good rest. All you need to increase muscle size.
So many dorks complicating shit for no reason.
Defo agree with the protein part meat starts to taste like shit after eating too much and u might vomit 700grams chicken is absurd