[DO NOT READ FATJATTMOJO’S COMMENT BEFORE TAKING] Real IQ test that I have compiled for you to take here (comment scores below)

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
Directions: Identify the figure in the following four images to the best of your ability

Keep note of what you believe each image resembles. Do not google the image or look at answers beforehand if you want an accurate score estimate.

A11B4D39 EADC 4538 99BD F321F4DC10D7

B91E7CC5 7546 457F B771 1761E1C28A40

D0F5F065 C8E3 479B 87F5 6DEC8B6D475F

26A73E08 0A37 4C8B 8786 DA93BB2F612D

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar
giraffe ,

dog,

horse and rider,

jesus
giraffe ,

dog,

horse and rider,

jesus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2581
Item 1: If you correctly identified this as a giraffe, you get 1 point. If you identified it as some other striped or spotted mammal like a cheetah, a leopard (including panther), or a zebra, you get 0.5 points. Preliminary research shows that somewhere between 93% to 100% of white adults can get at least half-credit on this item, and 86% can get full credit.

Item 2: If you correctly identified this as a dog, you get 1 point. If you identified it as some other four legged mammal like a pig, you get 0.5 points. Preliminary research shows that 36% of white adults can get at least half-credit on this item, and 29% can get full credit.

Item 3: If you correctly identified this as a man on a horse, you get 1 point. If you could only see a horse but not the man on it, you get 0.5 points. Preliminary research shows that 29% of white adults can at least get half-credit while only 14% can get full credit. No credit for seeing a man but not a horse.

Item 4: If you correctly identified this as Jesus, you get 1 point. If you could only identify it as a human face, without know who’s, you get 0.5 points. Preliminary research suggests that 21% of white adults can at least get half-credit, while only 14% can get full credit.

Note: Give credit if you could see a credited answer, even if you also saw a few wrong answers, and weren’t sure which was correct

Score breakdowns:

Raw score 0 = IQ 74 or lower (borderline mental retardation)

Raw score 0.5 = IQ 82 (Dull)

Raw score 1 = IQ 90

Raw score 1.5 = IQ 98 (Average)

Raw score 2 = IQ 106

Raw score 2.5 = IQ 114 (Bright)

Raw score 3 = IQ 121 (Borderline Genius)

Raw score 3.5 = IQ 129

Raw score 4 = IQ 137+ (Mild Genius)

giraffe ,

dog,

horse and rider,

jesus
giraffe ,

dog,

horse and rider,

jesus
No fuck you
giraffe ,

dog,

horse and rider,

jesus
giraffe ,

dog,

horse and rider,

jesus
Dumbass I was going to post the answers as a spoiler :rage::woke::feelsree:

Bruh

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fakemeta., Dicklet.4.3, Overjetcel299 and 3 others
What a low IQ thread. Anyone who knows how intelligence works knows that an IQ test measures more dimensions than visual spatial intelligence

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
What a low IQ thread. Anyone who knows how intelligence works knows that an IQ test measures more dimensions than visual spatial intelligence

stupid ass test my nigga
I think everyone can get 4/4

giraffe, dog, horse and a man, not sure what this has to do with iq though
PS: oh okay so apparently the man is jesus lol, fair enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Ngl I did not get the last one
I think it depends where you look first/focus on the picture, because I scroll down, I see the face first.... idk, it is hard to see tho.

i failed 0/4

First one easy, second one retarded its a dog at a park or on the side walk and there's a puddle not just a dog, 3rd one looked like a face to me couldn't even see the horse and guy for a while after knowing about it, last one easy.

How can you diagnose iq while being a retard yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
How can you diagnose iq while being a retard yourself?
I’m not lol. Out of curiosity why do you think that I am one?

I’m not lol. Out of curiosity why do you think that I am one?

You said something incredibly delusional once, I can’t remember what it was, but it left a bad taste in my mouth about you.

You said something incredibly delusional once, I can’t remember what it was, but it left a bad taste in my mouth about you.
Oh, yeah sometimes I say weird shit here that I don’t believe myself either as a joke or to troll people tbh, or to test how other people will respond to what I say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810