Do NOT read one piece

teefight

teefight

Gold
TRUE representation of one piece:

ODA IS A HACK THE FANBASE IS FULL OF TRANNIES AND EVERYTHING IS A HECCIN FORESHADOW AND PARALLEL

RDT 20240806 072734636951365862106659

WAOW!!! GODA TOTALLY FOReSKINNED THIS 20 YEARS AGO!! BEST PIECE OF ART OAT!! :soy::soy:

One piece is trying soooo hard to be deep and it just ends up a sorry Naruto clone

Luffy didn't actually work hard his god ultimate devil fruit was gifted to him by shanks he has conquer haki that only a few people have AND his straw hat has infused with joyboy haki

Don't even get me started on all of his mentors:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, Jamaldickjavontus and Apparition
AVERAGE ONE PIECE CHAPTER:

That MAN put that THING in "that"

~Author note~
I'm taking a 2 week break for writing too much peak

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and RAITEIII
I promise you joyboy will end up looking like a copy of Luffy 1:1 but with red hair jfl
RDT 20240806 0731507073303972048190797

ODA IS A HACK THE FANBASE IS FULL OF TRANNIES AND EVERYTHING IS A HECCIN FORESHADOW AND PARALLEL

View attachment 3076595

WAOW!!! GODA TOTALLY FOReSKINNED THIS 20 YEARS AGO!! BEST PIECE OF ART OAT!! :soy::soy:

One piece is trying soooo hard to be deep and it just ends up a sorry Naruto clone

Luffy didn't actually work hard his god ultimate devil fruit was gifted to him by shanks he has conquer haki that only a few people have AND his straw hat has infused with joyboy haki

Don't even get me started on all of his mentors:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

not gonna read that shit anyways

Got 2000+ episodes like who the fuck is gonna watch all dat :lul:

i watched 1000 episodes it was fun ig but it isn't worth it

trigger fans by saying one piece is an anime

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Nigga tweaking over 800 year old wifi haki
RDT 20240806 0737268013243388412047100

The only Anime I liked was cyberpunk edgerunners and death note

I promise you joyboy will end up looking like a copy of Luffy 1:1 but with red hair jfl
View attachment 3076616
Well no shit they’re part of the same clan of D. or so and also one peice is about will and desires,there’s people who could prob have the potential to rival Roger or change the world for good and unite the world under one peice under the sun however they don’t have ambition,drive,fueled by greed,lust,laziness just like some people where designed to be great in real life some never are because they don’t have the zeal for it.

Too low iq for peak pirate fiction :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus

View attachment 3076595

If Luffy gave up after marineford he would’ve never became a yonko,he couldn’t save ace,and he can’t prob stop the celestial dragons even at his current power.and imo he did work hard

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
“Too long for my brain to understand” cels on daycare
I've never watched that shit

It's not too long to understand it's too long to fucking watch let's keep it real fella :forcedsmile:

I've never watched that shit

It's not too long to understand it's too long to fucking watch let's keep it real fella :forcedsmile:
Gay gym niggas be like

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I unironically stopped reading One Piece back in 2016 when I reached Dresrossa