DO NOT ROID

P

PSLBurner

Iron
i’m honestly so ashamed that i wont even show anybody pics; there is NOTHING to be proud about. anyways boyos 14-15 i was a freshman in high school very pretty honestly a cutecel 14 i was 5”10 then 15 i was 6’3 but bc of my face and lack of bones i wasn’t taken very seriously, since i was only focused on being taken serious all i thought about was geting more muscle and looking scarier, kinda like the better version of james sapphire, well bros i blasted so much gear 15-17 and i went from a cute cel to a fucking ogre. the worst part is that i roidmaxxed before trying hgh, like literally grams of shit weekly at a certain point, dropped aromatase inhibitors cuz i felt like shit (biggest mistake) and it RUINED my mind. it RUINED my perception of everything. i quit the gym and become a duel, now im about to turn 18 and i haven’t grown (still 6’3) since i was 15. never got blood work done ever, or growth plates. checked, but no height gains in two years, probably fused my facial bones and my clavicle bones all to look scarier and literally appeal less to JBs and appeal way more to men? this is fucked. if you aren’t taken seriously, naturally fix that. do not try to go to far and make yourself taken seriously without just naturally improving your hormonal profile / diet / exercise routine / literally bro, homeostasis is the most important thing for looksmaxxing, gear will turn your pretty face into an ogre, even if you use AI there is talk about high androgens fusing bones too. it’s fucked man. tldr: take roids doing puberty and you will shut down your dick growth, clavicle growth, height growth, extend your mid face, and overall just become a sad fucking ogre. if you were unhappy before , not even just about yourself, prepare to be 10x more fucked up in the head afterwards. literally i lost all my friends because of this shit. cut off everyone and i haven’t left my house in over a year now. it’s fucking sad man. i was so cute to girls, now they’re just straight up fucking terrified of me. i don’t even have any muscle to show for it, just overly dense bones like josh mcgregor, and fucking everything is fused. not to mention somehow my right jaw and right shoulder are less dense in bone compared to my left, that shit never happened when i was natural. i’m telling you bro, even my skin looked like baby skin before, it fucking RUINS you in every way. AND THIS IS EVEN WITH A TEST BASE!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS BUT HYPOGANADAL/NO TEST BASE? DONT DO IT!!! I CANT PRODUCE TEST AND IM 17 INJECTING THIS SHIT STILL. IM ABOUT TO TURN 18 and my dick is basically the same size from when i was 15. my height is the same like i said. my clavicles got wider, and my brow ridge got better, my forehead slopes down more, and my forward growth improved, but i would throw all that shit away to be able to grow wider for a longer period of a time, get taller still, and actually have more glamour than dimorphism. i went from being taken not serious at all, to taken way too fucking seriously. i am experimenting with anti aging stuff, but that isn’t gonna change the fact that roids fused all my bones. but yeah bro! my bones that aren’t gonna get longer are slightly more dense, and i have a deep voice! oh and my orbitals got slightly shorter bro! DO NOT ROID BRO ITS FUCKING TERRIBLY NOT WORTH IT. literally if you were to ratio worth : not worth it it’s 1 (worth it) : 100 (not worth it)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Obamalama, 20/04/2008 and 9 others
what roids did you take

should have done your own research

• +1
Reactions: watah, lebronjames23, AngryShortMale and 8 others
like literally grams of shit
never got blood work done ever, or growth plates. checked

Laugh nicholas cage 1

Has it ever occurred to you that it maybe was not due to the PED's but rather the substance abuse on your end?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: benchodltn, idkwhattoputhere, niqfan625 and 5 others
DNR, you probably just didn’t know what you were doing

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and MA_ascender
i’m pretty sure every bone that can grow longer is fused by now; even if you blast AI with your gear it’s gonna fuck up your health, stay natural bro, i literally look back at pictures and made good ass gains using shit like edcysterone, turkesterone, epicatechin, and natural testosterone boosters. i had way more motivation (prob cuz gear can skyrocket prolactin; prolactin is what makes u inhib not estrogen) — etc - bro focus on your diet and supplements , and exercise routines. TRUST ME HOMEOSTASIS + LIFESTYLE IS KING FOREVER - JEFF SEID AND DAVID LAID ARE NOT EXCEPTIONS - THEY ARE THE SAME AS ME - THEY NEVER GOT WIDER OR TALLER BONES AFTER ROIDS - JUST HAD A GOOD BASE THEY COULDVE RUINED

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
DNR, you probably just didn’t know what you were doing
sure bro, no you’re just a high inhib freak that’ll tell everyone this is good to do when you haven’t even done it yourself. go ahead and do it, idc. but i know there’s atleast one kid who read the whole thing and was like fuck that i’m staying natty. worth me writing it just for that. you will keep your health and your sanity and your gains

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Baldingman1998, ayusshhhh and 4 others
i’m honestly so ashamed that i wont even show anybody pics; there is NOTHING to be proud about. anyways boyos 14-15 i was a freshman in high school very pretty honestly a cutecel 14 i was 5”10 then 15 i was 6’3 but bc of my face and lack of bones i wasn’t taken very seriously, since i was only focused on being taken serious all i thought about was geting more muscle and looking scarier, kinda like the better version of james sapphire, well bros i blasted so much gear 15-17 and i went from a cute cel to a fucking ogre. the worst part is that i roidmaxxed before trying hgh, like literally grams of shit weekly at a certain point, dropped aromatase inhibitors cuz i felt like shit (biggest mistake) and it RUINED my mind. it RUINED my perception of everything. i quit the gym and become a duel, now im about to turn 18 and i haven’t grown (still 6’3) since i was 15. never got blood work done ever, or growth plates. checked, but no height gains in two years, probably fused my facial bones and my clavicle bones all to look scarier and literally appeal less to JBs and appeal way more to men? this is fucked. if you aren’t taken seriously, naturally fix that. do not try to go to far and make yourself taken seriously without just naturally improving your hormonal profile / diet / exercise routine / literally bro, homeostasis is the most important thing for looksmaxxing, gear will turn your pretty face into an ogre, even if you use AI there is talk about high androgens fusing bones too. it’s fucked man. tldr: take roids doing puberty and you will shut down your dick growth, clavicle growth, height growth, extend your mid face, and overall just become a sad fucking ogre. if you were unhappy before , not even just about yourself, prepare to be 10x more fucked up in the head afterwards. literally i lost all my friends because of this shit. cut off everyone and i haven’t left my house in over a year now. it’s fucking sad man. i was so cute to girls, now they’re just straight up fucking terrified of me. i don’t even have any muscle to show for it, just overly dense bones like josh mcgregor, and fucking everything is fused. not to mention somehow my right jaw and right shoulder are less dense in bone compared to my left, that shit never happened when i was natural. i’m telling you bro, even my skin looked like baby skin before, it fucking RUINS you in every way. AND THIS IS EVEN WITH A TEST BASE!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS BUT HYPOGANADAL/NO TEST BASE? DONT DO IT!!! I CANT PRODUCE TEST AND IM 17 INJECTING THIS SHIT STILL. IM ABOUT TO TURN 18 and my dick is basically the same size from when i was 15. my height is the same like i said. my clavicles got wider, and my brow ridge got better, my forehead slopes down more, and my forward growth improved, but i would throw all that shit away to be able to grow wider for a longer period of a time, get taller still, and actually have more glamour than dimorphism. i went from being taken not serious at all, to taken way too fucking seriously. i am experimenting with anti aging stuff, but that isn’t gonna change the fact that roids fused all my bones. but yeah bro! my bones that aren’t gonna get longer are slightly more dense, and i have a deep voice! oh and my orbitals got slightly shorter bro! DO NOT ROID BRO ITS FUCKING TERRIBLY NOT WORTH IT. literally if you were to ratio worth : not worth it it’s 1 (worth it) : 100 (not worth it)
You are so stupid

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and niqfan625
you just roided like a retard and blamed the gear, copecel mentality and WHY TF DID YOU STOP USING AN AI while being 15 did you not know the elevated estrogen levels would fuse you growth plates much faster? well still your 6,3 so you its not the end of the world but could prob been around 6,6 or 6,7

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, thereallegend, BoredPrince and 4 others
sure bro, no you’re just a high inhib freak that’ll tell everyone this is good to do when you haven’t even done it yourself. go ahead and do it, idc. but i know there’s atleast one kid who read the whole thing and was like fuck that i’m staying natty. worth me writing it just for that. you will keep your health and your sanity and your gains
Ok I read it, and I was right jfl

Not to mention the hairloss (which majority of you who do roids will end up getting) is literally not worth it at all

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh and enchanted_elixir
You're a retard jfll nigga probably took 1000mg of rrt :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and niqfan625
you just roided like a retard and blamed the gear, copecel mentality and WHY TF DID YOU STOP USING AN AI while being 15 did you not know the elevated estrogen levels would fuse you growth plates much faster? well still your 6,3 so you its not the end of the world but could prob been around 6,6 or 6,7
Ong :forcedsmile:

Atleast your intimidating now.
DNRD btw but yea im sure some chicks are into tall jacked ugly ogres.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user123456, ayusshhhh, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
"DO NOT EAT FOOD guys my biggest mistake every i was so fat only 8% body fat and then i started eating 7000 calories of krispy kremes a day now im 9% body fat I AM RUINED please guys food is so bad for you NEVER EAT FOOD"

exactly the same logic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xyl, ayusshhhh, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
Good question did he used masteron? Would of lowered estrogen on it own anyways
yep, my guess is that he only used test and some shitty oral like dbol like every other preteen roidmaxxer ,bloatcel and gynocel cycle deluxe

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Wait HES FUCKING 6'3 ASWELL LMAOO FUCK THAT BTCH :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, niqfan625 and goobermaxxing17

Me when the Jews on looksmax.org discord tell me to inject 1000mg of test in my pp for 8x6 dick :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh and mlbmogger252
150-250 test enough. also high androgens close plates faster with increased growth rate not stable growth rate

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and enchanted_elixir
Lol taking Jew drugs in general is bad

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and enchanted_elixir
Dnr your fault for listening to autists on org

• +1
Reactions: xyl
yeah, no shit you shouldn't fuck with your hormones when you're a teen

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
its ur own fault if you dont use it right bro

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
nigger you injected grams ?????????????????????????????????

• +1
Reactions: xyl and halloweed
holy fucking shit what am i reading here

• +1
nigger are you dumb or autistic or both ?????????????????????????

• +1
Reactions: xyl and ayusshhhh
@PSLBurner thoughts on IGF-1 LR3 and Ligandrol, combined with 180g protein?
I might run that stack.

• JFL
Show b4 and after or schizo

Low IQ. This is natural selection trying to weed you out from the gene pool before you reproduce.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and thereallegend
you sound like a moron, that's all

• +1
Reactions: xyl
pics or dnr

Should've stayed on AI and took CJC1295+Ipamorelin. Maybe a meclizine tablet here and there. Then mainly just focus on diet. Raw meat, raw milk, raw eggs, unheated honey.

Edit: Oh, and you should've used a non aromatizable steroid like oxandrolone (anavar) with HCG and enclomiphene.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Low IQ. This is natural selection trying to weed you out from the gene pool before you reproduce.
Yup, roids/gym/wageslavery/LGBT+ are all depopulation agendas targeted at men.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acne Victim, enchanted_elixir and halloweed
yeah 200 test + a light ai would NOT be anywhere NEAR this harm wise, you’re an actual doofus

• +1
Good that you stopped growing fag why would you want to be past 6’3

• JFL