DO NOT ROID

You did in wrong. You have to use a precise combination of AIs, testosterone and HGH for high IGF-1. The goal had to be to keep estradiol (e2) under the value after which it causes growth plates to fuse.

2,000 ng/dL of total testosterone is fine.

Free testosterone should be about 1x times above the reference range.

IGF-1 should be at the upper end of the reference range or slightly above it.

The exogenous HGH dose doesn't matter as long as IGF-1 is high. HGH doesn't cause growth, it gets converted to IGF-1, which is what causes growth.

i’m honestly so ashamed that i wont even show anybody pics; there is NOTHING to be proud about. anyways boyos 14-15 i was a freshman in high school very pretty honestly a cutecel 14 i was 5”10 then 15 i was 6’3 but bc of my face and lack of bones i wasn’t taken very seriously, since i was only focused on being taken serious all i thought about was geting more muscle and looking scarier, kinda like the better version of james sapphire, well bros i blasted so much gear 15-17 and i went from a cute cel to a fucking ogre. the worst part is that i roidmaxxed before trying hgh, like literally grams of shit weekly at a certain point, dropped aromatase inhibitors cuz i felt like shit (biggest mistake) and it RUINED my mind. it RUINED my perception of everything. i quit the gym and become a duel, now im about to turn 18 and i haven’t grown (still 6’3) since i was 15. never got blood work done ever, or growth plates. checked, but no height gains in two years, probably fused my facial bones and my clavicle bones all to look scarier and literally appeal less to JBs and appeal way more to men? this is fucked. if you aren’t taken seriously, naturally fix that. do not try to go to far and make yourself taken seriously without just naturally improving your hormonal profile / diet / exercise routine / literally bro, homeostasis is the most important thing for looksmaxxing, gear will turn your pretty face into an ogre, even if you use AI there is talk about high androgens fusing bones too. it’s fucked man. tldr: take roids doing puberty and you will shut down your dick growth, clavicle growth, height growth, extend your mid face, and overall just become a sad fucking ogre. if you were unhappy before , not even just about yourself, prepare to be 10x more fucked up in the head afterwards. literally i lost all my friends because of this shit. cut off everyone and i haven’t left my house in over a year now. it’s fucking sad man. i was so cute to girls, now they’re just straight up fucking terrified of me. i don’t even have any muscle to show for it, just overly dense bones like josh mcgregor, and fucking everything is fused. not to mention somehow my right jaw and right shoulder are less dense in bone compared to my left, that shit never happened when i was natural. i’m telling you bro, even my skin looked like baby skin before, it fucking RUINS you in every way. AND THIS IS EVEN WITH A TEST BASE!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS BUT HYPOGANADAL/NO TEST BASE? DONT DO IT!!! I CANT PRODUCE TEST AND IM 17 INJECTING THIS SHIT STILL. IM ABOUT TO TURN 18 and my dick is basically the same size from when i was 15. my height is the same like i said. my clavicles got wider, and my brow ridge got better, my forehead slopes down more, and my forward growth improved, but i would throw all that shit away to be able to grow wider for a longer period of a time, get taller still, and actually have more glamour than dimorphism. i went from being taken not serious at all, to taken way too fucking seriously. i am experimenting with anti aging stuff, but that isn’t gonna change the fact that roids fused all my bones. but yeah bro! my bones that aren’t gonna get longer are slightly more dense, and i have a deep voice! oh and my orbitals got slightly shorter bro! DO NOT ROID BRO ITS FUCKING TERRIBLY NOT WORTH IT. literally if you were to ratio worth : not worth it it’s 1 (worth it) : 100 (not worth it)
Please tell me exactly what cycle you ran so I can avoid making the same stupid mistake.

retard start roiding without any protocol and then blame the roid for its side effect:lul::lul:

gotta be larping because theres no way mf be this dumb

• JFL
Reactions: mlbmogger252 and enchanted_elixir
Lol ur just hunting diabetes, weren’t u complaining about insulin sensitivity?
Ligandrol will aggravate my situation?
IGF-1 LR3 won't since its insulin-like.

i’m honestly so ashamed that i wont even show anybody pics; there is NOTHING to be proud about. anyways boyos 14-15 i was a freshman in high school very pretty honestly a cutecel 14 i was 5”10 then 15 i was 6’3 but bc of my face and lack of bones i wasn’t taken very seriously, since i was only focused on being taken serious all i thought about was geting more muscle and looking scarier, kinda like the better version of james sapphire, well bros i blasted so much gear 15-17 and i went from a cute cel to a fucking ogre. the worst part is that i roidmaxxed before trying hgh, like literally grams of shit weekly at a certain point, dropped aromatase inhibitors cuz i felt like shit (biggest mistake) and it RUINED my mind. it RUINED my perception of everything. i quit the gym and become a duel, now im about to turn 18 and i haven’t grown (still 6’3) since i was 15. never got blood work done ever, or growth plates. checked, but no height gains in two years, probably fused my facial bones and my clavicle bones all to look scarier and literally appeal less to JBs and appeal way more to men? this is fucked. if you aren’t taken seriously, naturally fix that. do not try to go to far and make yourself taken seriously without just naturally improving your hormonal profile / diet / exercise routine / literally bro, homeostasis is the most important thing for looksmaxxing, gear will turn your pretty face into an ogre, even if you use AI there is talk about high androgens fusing bones too. it’s fucked man. tldr: take roids doing puberty and you will shut down your dick growth, clavicle growth, height growth, extend your mid face, and overall just become a sad fucking ogre. if you were unhappy before , not even just about yourself, prepare to be 10x more fucked up in the head afterwards. literally i lost all my friends because of this shit. cut off everyone and i haven’t left my house in over a year now. it’s fucking sad man. i was so cute to girls, now they’re just straight up fucking terrified of me. i don’t even have any muscle to show for it, just overly dense bones like josh mcgregor, and fucking everything is fused. not to mention somehow my right jaw and right shoulder are less dense in bone compared to my left, that shit never happened when i was natural. i’m telling you bro, even my skin looked like baby skin before, it fucking RUINS you in every way. AND THIS IS EVEN WITH A TEST BASE!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS BUT HYPOGANADAL/NO TEST BASE? DONT DO IT!!! I CANT PRODUCE TEST AND IM 17 INJECTING THIS SHIT STILL. IM ABOUT TO TURN 18 and my dick is basically the same size from when i was 15. my height is the same like i said. my clavicles got wider, and my brow ridge got better, my forehead slopes down more, and my forward growth improved, but i would throw all that shit away to be able to grow wider for a longer period of a time, get taller still, and actually have more glamour than dimorphism. i went from being taken not serious at all, to taken way too fucking seriously. i am experimenting with anti aging stuff, but that isn’t gonna change the fact that roids fused all my bones. but yeah bro! my bones that aren’t gonna get longer are slightly more dense, and i have a deep voice! oh and my orbitals got slightly shorter bro! DO NOT ROID BRO ITS FUCKING TERRIBLY NOT WORTH IT. literally if you were to ratio worth : not worth it it’s 1 (worth it) : 100 (not worth it)
imagine injecting jew juice and thinking you will be alright (I did and im not alright)

Are you braindead? No AI while supposedly injecting grams of shit? And tried making it better by claiming you had a test base?

You could have done a 6 week safe oral only cycle with something like anavar or anadrol, gotten the dimporshim you wanted, not ogreify yourself, and your balls would go back to normal in 2 weeks. Youre just stupid bro:lul:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
i have mogger bones now i was just being a little baby bitch probably from all the estrogen tbh i just had to drop to trt and actually get hgh and just health maxx in general, taking a peptide that elongates telomeres and i’m already getting the youth i used to have but with bones i never had

• +1
i wouldn’t recommend grams of gear to anybody but regardless do not listen to the people saying low dose for a long time is good the only reason i haven’t roped yet is because i stopped blasting if you get in and get out you can actually ascend but you CANNOT let your skin quality get too bad or hairline - you don’t actually age you just get skin problems and inflammation problems which leads to aging - androgens “age” you by making you look more dimorphic , if you simply youthmaxx or glamourmaxx or health maxx you will win (ideallly all 3 at the same time)

• +1
btw this is only based on looks you WILL suffer cardiac function even on meds your organs will be worse than naturally and you will live a shorter life

• +1
btw this is only based on looks you WILL suffer cardiac function even on meds your organs will be worse than naturally and you will live a shorter life
how many years did u cut off ur lifespan?