Do not slander my glorious Lord Blackgymmax

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
Thank you for listening and please abide by this.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, soover4me and Deleted member 57356

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww, randomop, RAMU KAKA and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Sny and Trilogy
You have to carry the flag against ary*n dogs
I imagine myself in Punjab, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop Ary*n dogs from advancing. We mow down Ary*n dogs but they keep coming. I shoot Ary*n dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering Ary*ns, since Ary*ns are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. Ary*ns were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see కృష్ణమైన వృషభరాశి (నల్ల ఎద్దు)/ಕಪ್ಪು ಗೂಳಿ/കറുത്ത കാള/கருப்பு காளை smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in Dravida Nadu, my homeland. My DRAVIDIAN brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

• JFL
Reactions: randomop, RAMU KAKA, brucewayne78 and 3 others
I imagine myself in Punjab, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop Ary*n dogs from advancing. We mow down Ary*n dogs but they keep coming. I shoot Ary*n dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering Ary*ns, since Ary*ns are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. Ary*ns were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see కృష్ణమైన వృషభరాశి (నల్ల ఎద్దు)/ಕಪ್ಪು ಗೂಳಿ/കറുത്ത കാള/கருப்பு காளை smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in Dravida Nadu, my homeland. My DRAVIDIAN brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..
total aryan takeover

Indian heaven, the land where there are rivers of liquid feces and cow piles to worship.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, RAMU KAKA, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
Elordi is mtn

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and soover4me
Thank you for listening and please abide by this.
Holy fuck u BGM cocksuckers retarded asf

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, sub5c3l and Blackgymmax