Do NOT take melatonin if you're still in puberty.

asdvek

asdvek

It SEVERELY delays your puberty and will most likely stunt penis growth and dimorphic traits growth.

Melatonin is known to inhibit pubertal onset in normal children. At pubertal time, its level shows sharp decline (75% of its level). It is believed that this decline allows the surge of the hypothalamic GnRH and the start of cascade of pubertal changes.

Sleep experts agree that children shouldn't take melatonin if they don't have a sleep condition. That means you shouldn't give your kid melatonin just to promote a good night's rest. You also shouldn't give your teen melatonin to help them fall asleep earlier in the evening.

Melatonin is a hormone, so the primary concern is that persistent use could delay puberty or cause premature sexual development. “Melatonin has an impact on the [hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis], which governs the development of pubertal changes,” Owens says.

Even if you have a sleep condition, don't take melatonin. Do circadian rhythm. I was retarded to take melatonin at a young age but thankfully i did for less than 14 days and took like 3-4 pills at once everyday because i was testing how fast i would fall asleep.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vanilla, SubhumanCurrycel, Sapieeen and 1 other person
It SEVERELY delays your puberty and will most likely stunt penis growth and dimorphic traits growth.

Melatonin is known to inhibit pubertal onset in normal children. At pubertal time, its level shows sharp decline (75% of its level). It is believed that this decline allows the surge of the hypothalamic GnRH and the start of cascade of pubertal changes.

Sleep experts agree that children shouldn't take melatonin if they don't have a sleep condition. That means you shouldn't give your kid melatonin just to promote a good night's rest. You also shouldn't give your teen melatonin to help them fall asleep earlier in the evening.

Melatonin is a hormone, so the primary concern is that persistent use could delay puberty or cause premature sexual development. “Melatonin has an impact on the [hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis], which governs the development of pubertal changes,” Owens says.

Even if you have a sleep condition, don't take melatonin. Do circadian rhythm. I was retarded to take melatonin at a young age but thankfully i did for less than 14 days and took like 3-4 pills at once everyday because i was testing how fast i would fall asleep.
Only happen if you take too much
If you take less than 5mg it will only be beneficial

Only happen if you take too much
If you take less than 5mg it will only be beneficial
stfu retard it happens at any dose, as long as it's an exogenous source dose doesnt matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and mathis
Even if you have a sleep condition, don't take melatonin.
I can actually say that this is true since back when I had bad untreated insomnia I tried all doses from 1.9mg to 12mg of melatonin and nothing worked so i got prescribed an antipsychotic for it When it got really bad alongside some other stuff

But I can only hope you were wrong about everything else because I need extra cm or I will stay a shortcel the rest of my life:feelspepo:

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
I can actually say that this is true since back when I had bad untreated insomnia I tried all doses from 1.9mg to 12mg of melatonin and nothing worked so i got prescribed an antipsychotic for it When it got really bad alongside some other stuff

But I can only hope you were wrong about everything else because I need extra cm or I will stay a shortcel the rest of my life:feelspepo:
literally showed studies bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Lokki

this is more important than penis and shit

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
literally showed studies bro
Over. I guess I was never destined to grow enough during puberty because I was born this late and injected all sorts of medicine because of modern medicine

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and asdvek
I’m still going to take it

• Ugh..
Delayed puberty is good you have more time to grow, should've taken melatonin at 10 over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, perpetuallytired, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
Delayed puberty is good you have more time to grow, should've taken melatonin at 10 over
delayed puberty doesnt mean more time to grow lmfaoo
ur still growing to same predetermined height
early bloomer late bloomer youre going to same predetermined height

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
it means that the bones are developing slower than expected for their chronological age which will impact not just final height but overall growth and it's not just a delay/retardation it's a potential stunt, you not reaching ur potential

• +1
Fucking over, I took melatonin for months when I was 16.

Fucking over, I took melatonin for months when I was 16.
Dont listen to this moron. Its only bad when you are very young and at hight doses
Melatonin make you grow taller and reduce E2 with no bad effects once you are sexually developped. You probably were at 15

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
what does it do if you’re an adult? I don’t want it to fuck with my Test or gym gainz

Idk bro I take 20 mg of melatonin every night and my penis is pretty big

I hope so or im cucked:feelspepo:

You should not take melatonin even if you are not in puberty.

magnesium glycinate is best i think for better sleep

it has "calming properties that will help you feel calm, fall asleep, and stay asleep for a good night's rest. New research suggests it has additional cognitive health benefits beyond relaxation."

It heightmaxxes u cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and mathis

why do I see this after taking it for 3months straight at peak of puberty. No wonder im off from calculated height

Over if you need to take melatonin

I sleep like a fucking lion

so what does "delayed puberty" stand for

What about the double hgh production when taking it