do not trust your “friends”

D

Deleted member

Lurker
may sound like cope but whatever you do, always have that little bit of doubt but never show it

friend of mine for 5yrs legit setup me up by recording everything I said to him abt this girl I was fucking (using), cuz he felt bad for her and the way I was treating her jfl, I said some pretty bad shit abt her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Needless to say she got mad and haven’t spoken to her since, didn’t care about her anyway ngl except for the sex

I also cut off that friend even tho apart from that situation we were all good, thing is if he can feel bad for a random girl his friend is fucking to the point where he would screw his friend over, that’s a cuck.

It is truly over for cucks, don’t be that guy jfl

It’s over either way friends are gigacope all you need is it to be 8 psl and everything will be handed to you on a silver platter

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 21606, aBetterMii and 27 others
He’s a gigacuck
I can sense it in so many normies
Sometiems you have to get close to someone to watch their inner cuck come out
I wouldn’t do this shit to you but if u don’t trust me that’s good cause trust nobody:feelsrope:
I put my trust in too many people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member
He’s a gigacuck
I can sense it in so many normies
Sometiems you have to get close to someone to watch their inner cuck come out
I wouldn’t do this shit to you but if u don’t trust me that’s good cause trust nobody:feelsrope:
nah nigga it’s different with you cuz u a blackpilled nigga from day 1 so I know the possibility is 0

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Srs? He needs his throat slit tbh
And he didn’t "feel bad for her", lmfao, but he was hoping to be a white knight and get rewarded by a crumb of pussy
Guy legit deserves to burn in hell for all eternity if this is a true story, no joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ezekiel, Biiyo03, twilight and 11 others
Srs? He needs his throat slit tbh
And he didn’t "feel bad for her", lmfao, but he was hoping to be a white knight and get rewarded by a crumb of pussy
Guy legit deserves to burn in hell for all eternity if this is a true story, no joke
I don’t hate him cuz he was a good friend apart from that, just disappointed I guess you could say.

mans lust for pussy can kill niggas fr

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
One of my friend groups all publically posted on snap a rant about how I am horrible for making “ sexist” and anti blm statements once it is still so fucking surreal to me because they used to be edgy as fuck when younger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Chadeep, turkproducer and 4 others
"never know who out to get you, better watch yo homie" - Youngboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
idk sounds like you deserved it

if you are a piece of shit you can't trust anyone, that's just how it works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 18694, Deleted member 2403 and 2 others
may sound like cope but whatever you do, always have that little bit of doubt but never show it

friend of mine for 5yrs legit setup me up by recording everything I said to him abt this girl I was fucking (using), cuz he felt bad for her and the way I was treating her jfl, I said some pretty bad shit abt her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Needless to say she got mad and haven’t spoken to her since, didn’t care about her anyway ngl except for the sex

I also cut off that friend even tho apart from that situation we were all good, thing is if he can feel bad for a random girl his friend is fucking to the point where he would screw his friend over, that’s a cuck.

It’s over either way friends are gigacope all you need is it to be 8 psl and everything will be handed to you on a silver platter
thats rough. Be careful who you trust.

• JFL
i wish i had a ride or die nigga tbh most niggas will backstab a nigga for,pussy. Sad shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16801, TUSSELEIF, Chadeep and 2 others
What happened to Ramirez avi nigger faggot

• So Sad
Nice avi :feelsgood:

• Love it
I had a "friend" who corroborated a part of a story a girl who falsely accused me of sexual assault, after I organized all our friends to visit him when he was very ill in the hospital.

Later to find out, he admitted he didn't actually know what he was corroborating

This same "friend" told another girl who another one of my friends was fucking he was only using her for sex.

Most men are pathetic simps and unworthy of trust

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member

then he was a pussy :lul: just like npc like normies

• +1
Holes always ruin relationships.

then he was a pussy :lul: just like npc like normies
jfl yeah he simped and sold me out for the girl I was fucking and he still didn’t get pussy jfl she ended up coming back to me :feelskek:

TLDR: dark triad chad always wins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
jfl yeah he simped and sold me out for the girl I was fucking and he still didn’t get pussy jfl she ended up coming back to me :feelskek:

you should tease him next time if the last part is true.

• JFL
fuck dat nnigga bro if you cared about the girl i believe ur over 5 PSL if im not mistaken so you could prbably apologize and do the wholoe fake apology win her over maybe w some dollar store candy or surprise her

if not good riddance ig you won in the end xD

I would’ve beat his ass

• JFL
you should tease him next time if the last part is true.
he keeps denying he wanted to fuck her jfl even tho she told me he kept touching her, tbh idrc about either but I still get sex whenever I want from her and she said she would never fuck him cuz he’s a “push over”

Brutal personalitypill

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
he keeps denying he wanted to fuck her jfl even tho she told me he kept touching her, tbh idrc about either but I still get sex whenever I want from her and she said she would never fuck him cuz he’s a “push over”

Brutal personalitypill
lmao over for niceguys.

• +1
We need to clean up the male gender. And then we can deal with the females.

• +1

Water. Long-lasting bromances end within seconds once a stacy comes into play.

• JFL
Water. Long-lasting bromances end within seconds once a stacy comes into play.
she was legit low tier becky and he mogs me in a lot of things yet he still failed horribly

Never began for nice guys

she was legit low tier becky and he mogs me in a lot of things yet he still failed horribly

Never began for nice guys
Shit happens. Males go ooga booga and start throwing shit at each other just so could they get the attention of a stacy. It is what it is. Human nature.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 19036

if you sellin your bros for pussy that means its already over for you and you will not get pussy even if you kill your bro 🤣

• JFL
My best friend of 6 years called me out for referring to my ex gf as “bitch” even when she was around, he said it was “unacceptable and he had to step in” 🤦🏽‍♂️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 19036
Why are u from? it looks like a typical American friendship jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 19036