Do not under any circumstance have children if you're ugly.

S

smalldicktalcell

Iron
You should only looksmax in order to mog and fuck bitches; do NOT have children. Do NOT pass your shit genes onwards, have some mercy.

Also, no, fucking with a stacy won't make the kid turn out good enough. My father was fucking subhuman and bred with my mom who was a legit stacylite and I'm now subhuman lanklet because of his retarded ass.

The only goal of ugly men here are to get as attractive as they can, through any means necessary, and then get to mogging and fucking bad bitches for the rest of your life. If you do however want children... well, fuck you. You're a selfish, retarded fucking idiot.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and ReinerGeist1
Why? If your parents and all their relatives reproduced, your bad genes are probably just recessive. Kids are annoying as fuck but being an ugly guy means jackshit for how they will look.

Nobody will be "fucking bad bitches for the rest of your life". Slaying ends at 30, no matter what alpha male peddlers say.

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, ReinerGeist1 and bishōnenmaxxer
Why? If your parents and all their relatives reproduced, your bad genes are probably just recessive. Kids are annoying as fuck but being an ugly guy means jackshit for how they will look.
You're retarded or what? If your mother has some shit jaw, you'll prolly have a shit jaw. If your father has subhuman nose, you'll prolly have subhuman nose (like I do). It's only very rarely that good genes turn out from shit genes; do not take the lottery.

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
You're retarded or what? If your mother has some shit jaw, you'll prolly have a shit jaw. If your father has subhuman nose, you'll prolly have subhuman nose (like I do). It's only very rarely that good genes turn out from shit genes; do not take the lottery.
so what? normies live normal lives. its only uglies that suffer.

so what? normies live normal lives. its only uglies that suffer.
Nigga you stupid? There s a bunch of normies here that suffer. Average isnt enough anymore.

You should only looksmax in order to mog and fuck bitches; do NOT have children. Do NOT pass your shit genes onwards, have some mercy.

Also, no, fucking with a stacy won't make the kid turn out good enough. My father was fucking subhuman and bred with my mom who was a legit stacylite and I'm now subhuman lanklet because of his retarded ass.

The only goal of ugly men here are to get as attractive as they can, through any means necessary, and then get to mogging and fucking bad bitches for the rest of your life. If you do however want children... well, fuck you. You're a selfish, retarded fucking idiot.
Genetic recombination is rng
IMG 1509

^ same parents

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and hattrick
Nigga you stupid? There s a bunch of normies here that suffer. Average isnt enough anymore.
cuz they stupid. i never seen a normie who wasnt getting no play unless theyre mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
Lmao. Just find a htn+ girl, and there are high chances you are children will be quite good looking.

GL parents can have subhuman kids.

Subhuman parents can have a mogger kid.

Shit thread delete your Acc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
Thats why u assess their family trees. You wont always get sth from your parents, even grandparents traits r hereditary

having kids is the least of my problems

Ugly
Fuck bitches

genetic recombo

You should just ltr a gl girl. Dont ltr a bad looking one. and make sure you get along with her and really have good chemistry. imo. this will prevent uglier kids

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy
genetic recombo

You should just ltr a gl girl. Dont ltr a bad looking one. and make sure you get along with her and really have good chemistry. imo. this will prevent uglier kids
Agreed. I'm planning (after my surgeries, which are coming in less than 6 months) to LTR a htn/stacylite 5'7+, I'm confident my kids won't be incels.