The Only Thing That Matters in Life Are Your Looks (NT and Oofy Doofy is Cope)

You would still get cheated on dude, the exception doesn't disprove the majority, once you're in your 30s and 40s, you're probably gonna kill yourself.
I had girlfriends with some of them and didn’t lol. And who knows what I’ll do in my 40s I’ll still be in a better position than you.

I had girlfriends with some of them and didn’t lol. And who knows what I’ll do in my 40s I’ll still be in a better position than you.
Lmao okay cooper, I could still get and pull any gf you had, hell @forevergymcelling made a habit of cucking other guys, which proves my point.

The truth is as you get older, your looks status and personality matter a whole lot more, but if you lack your looks you might as well kill yourself, the world is getting more isolated, more primitive and shallow and AI is gonna make things worse for normies like you, you can see writing on the wall.

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Lmao okay cooper, I could still get and pull any gf you had, hell @forevergymcelling made a habit of cucking other guys, which proves my point.

The truth is as you get older, your looks status and personality matter a whole lot more, but if you lack your looks you might as well kill yourself, the world is getting more isolated, more primitive and shallow and AI is gonna make things worse for normies like you, you can see writing on the wall.
Calling me a normie when my family gets invited to Davos and other forums is funny. You need god in you G

Calling me a normie when my family gets invited to Davos and other forums is funny. You need god in you G
So what, I come from a rich family too lmao.

Clean Up in Alley Three, it seems you too are taking too much BBC today, the cumstains are everywhere.

So what, I come from a rich family too lmao.

Clean Up in Alley Three, it seems you too are taking too much BBC today, the cumstains are everywhere.
Get closer with god, does your family go to Church on Sunday? Ask them if they would be willing too. Maybe we can go together. I like Rome

Get closer with god, does your family go to Church on Sunday? Ask them if they would be willing too. Maybe we can go together. I like Rome
I am actually Christian, have family in Rome too.

Muuuuh NT, you guys clearly haven't checked the mirror. NOBODY sees your brain. Nobody can see your fucking brain from a photo. They see your eye bags, your tired face, your shit jawline, all your facial flaws.

You niggas be uploading memes about women not being able to detect abusive good looking men but can magically detect a bad personality based on muh sexist comments made online.

Do you know how fucking retarded YOU sound? You're no different from the bluepilled cucks who actually believe women can detect a bad personality and that he's giving off ''bad vibes''. Reddit is to your left, little nigga. This is a LOOKS maxxing forum.

View attachment 2997015
No? If you aren't social or can't hit on women, you aren't going to get pussy, it's as simple as that. Muh just be chad and everything will work out theory

@rg1235 nice alt account nigga, mf op has to use an alt account to like his own posts jfl

Last edited:
God doesn't exist

• Ugh..
Reactions: rg1235
I am actually Christian, have family in Rome too.
Great, my family had a pope in it that’s why im so pro catholic. We benefited good

• +1
Reactions: Davidproton
Only an anti-Lookist would believe in NT, oofy doofy, proximity principle, exposure effect, wounded bird game or social circle theories etc. You are NOT a true blackpiller and have no understanding of Lookism. Have you forgotten that you aren't a Chad?? You're literally a 5/10 or below with 25% plus body fat and acne telling us true believers of Lookism that Looks don't matter. You have NO idea what it's like to be a 7/10 or 8/10 being approached by girls randomly online or in real life, being told that you're hot as fuck and seeing girls strip naked for you, showing their big boobs and acting sexual in your presence. It sounds more like you're trying to convince yourself, create false hope and make excuses/justifications to not looksmaxx. Wanna find your true SMV? Get the fuck onto Omegle or Ome TV or a language app and you'll soon discover where YOU actually stand in the sexual hierarchy.

(BP bomb incoming) Reminder, YOU are an ugly inferior subhuman that's life unworthy of life. You have NO friends because of your LOOKS. You have NO girlfriend because of your LOOKS. You struggle to socialize because of your LOOKS. You were bullied as a teen or child in a school environment because of your LOOKS. You don't pass job interviews because of your LOOKS. You don't upload yourself frequently onto social media (Instagram) because of your LOOKS. You never turned on your camera for Zoom/Microsoft Meetings because of your LOOKS. The only difference between a slayer and a sexless virgin is the LOOKS. If you switched bodies with a pretty boy right now and had the same personality, you would never deviate from Lookism ever again. You'd witness with your own eyes how people react positively to you despite you maintaining the SAME so-called ''Non-NT'' crappy personality. When you just open your mouth and say ''Hey, how are you?'', girls get wet with your new avatar body. Since you guys are either skinny fat/chubby/obese or lacking bone structure, you don't understand what I'm saying whatsoever.

Notice how your lack of an active social life and lack of a sex life overlap. It's because something is WRONG with your face/appearance. You have cause and effect fucking backwards. It's LOOKS causing = no social life/sex life. It's NOT the lack of a social life = Not having sex. No male friend will get you a girlfriend, you dumb fuck. He will bounce and leave that tiny social circle the moment he gets a girlfriend. Why would a sexless guy want you having a girlfriend JFLL?? Nobody in real life will keep it real with you. Nobody will tell you what's wrong and why. They're all going to lie to your face and be polite, saying hair doesn't matter, being 22% body fat is fine, height doesn't matter, race isn't real, it's all about muh personality.

You see you dumb fucks, being an incel is a Looks level. Oofy doofy is an incel to all of us. No matter what he says, even if he has a girlfriend, he will ALWAYS be seen as incel from our PSL, Blackpilled perspective. Why? Because he is 100% on the incel spectrum. He's closer to the sexless virgin than to the Chad. It doesn't matter if he ascended once or twice and goes 5 years without sex. If he is ugly = he is incel. It's as simple as this. If he's unattractive, he doesn't have sex or frequent sex. Stop justifying subhumanity and normalizing inferior subhuman dysgenic breeding because of muh muh NT, muh muh charisma! These people belong in an incinerator chamber with the steel door closed and burned alive. Someone with 30% bodyfat, inferior bone structure, who is sickly and dysgenic should NOT breed.

Moreover, why are you fuckers jealous of the average or below average man with a girlfriend? I don't care about the girlfriend or wife. I wanna be beautiful for a day. I want a girl to LUST for my LOOKS. Tell me to my face that you're sucking my cock because I'm physically hot. Isn't that the validation we all crave? Why do you want to be chosen for muh NT, muh personality, muh charisma? Don't you want a girl to say ''I fucked you because your body and face is so hot and sexy. I just had to do it.'' Imagine being told that she fucked you because ''I like the way you talk and you sound smart'' JFLLL. Doesn't have the same effect, right? God, most of you in here are just pure retards, I swear. Unbelievers who betray the BP because you suffer from Blackpill madness over the Darwinian reality that you cannot escape from no matter what.

high IQ