Do not use steroids if you are unattractive

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
low trust chad>high trust chad>high trust incel>>>low trust incel

The IDEAL candidate for steroids would be a GL/pretty-faced tallfag lanklet

They would ascend hard

someone like @loox was literally the god crafted candidate for roiding. you probably aren’t. he is very tall and looked like a weak lanklet beforehand. if your failo is being UGLY and not being lanky do not consider it.

If you are unattractive facially do not even think about it (and if ur a manlet prolly not worth but separate thread, jacked manlets look comical)

You will legitimately get treated like a rapist/threat no matter what you do. If you are ugly accept you won’t get pussy if your face is unfixable, don’t roid and make people accuse you of crimes everywhere you go.

I see this sentiment here that ‘at least nobody messes with u if ur an ugly ogre bro’

This is extreme cope. People won’t outright try to fight you, sure, but you will get constantly accused of

-theft, anytime you are in public shops, or picking up food, etc

-date rape/rape/perversion

-creepiness in general

-violence

Do not confuse being feminine, or high bf%, as being ugly. What I mean by ugly is shit like extreme assymetry, terrible IPD/es ratio, bulbous wide nose, very narrow mouth, etc. Ugly is not a synonym for lacking dimorphism necessarily. If you lack dimorphism steroids can help a lot.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Golgo13, N1c and 6 others
Stallone manlet? 5'9
Unattractive? Ye, his face is kinda ugly
Yet he roided and became gigachad

So stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, animo123, Yuya Moggershima and 15 others

They would ascend hard

someone like @loox was literally the god crafted candidate for roiding. you probably aren’t. he is very tall and looked like a weak lanklet beforehand. if your failo is being UGLY and not being lanky do not consider it.

If you are unattractive facially do not even think about it (and if ur a manlet prolly not worth but separate thread, jacked manlets look comical)

You will legitimately get treated like a rapist/threat no matter what you do. If you are ugly accept you won’t get pussy if your face is unfixable, don’t roid and make people accuse you of crimes everywhere you go.

I see this sentiment here that ‘at least nobody messes with u if ur an ugly ogre bro’

This is extreme cope. People won’t outright try to fight you, sure, but you will get constantly accused of

-creepiness in general

-violence

Do not confuse being feminine, or high bf%, as being ugly. What I mean by ugly is shit like extreme assymetry, terrible IPD/es ratio, bulbous wide nose, very narrow mouth, etc. Ugly is not a synonym for lacking dimorphism necessarily. If you lack dimorphism steroids can help a lot.

You have a distorted perception of what steroids actually do.

To become an ogre takes excessive androgen abuse and possibly growth hormones.

Trt dosage + anavar will give you a swim wear models physique. If anything it will lean your face out.

I agree with your point looking like an ogre is a low IQ cope.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Yuya Moggershima, Sny and 8 others
why the fuk would you go through cycling, pct just for a TRT dosage with anavar

you can easily look like a swimwear model natty

im talking about ‘roid tat tan’

Bro again your perceptions are distorted.

For some people trt dosage and Anavar is an excellent cycle. I have done this myself with great physical results.

I get great results on 100mg test E per week + 100mg primobolan.

This is from an actual rationale user and not edgy juice heads on forums comparing who takes more gear than who.

Not everyone has the ability to build a swim wear body naturally , genetics play a massive role.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, Pietrosiek, Squirtle and 4 others
this guy just tries to shit on anyone who tries to improve. crabs in a bucket mentality. comes from insecurity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16129, RoundHouse, fras and 10 others
So many bsers on this forum with zero life experience, just making shit up about things they've never done. You think a first steroid cycle is going to yield ONE POUND of actual muscle gain? Bro just rot lmao, you're such a coper

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 14139 and 3 others
wtf are u talking about:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Thanks for the lifefuel.
Lanklet, inset gonion (narrow jaw), prettyboy features.
I will look into steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 4614
id prob be dead already from injecting so much roids if I didn't have hairloss genes.

I am tall lanky with pretty boy pheno. balding murders me

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and Squirtle
Do you realize the amount of gear you have to run to gain substantial muscle and look like a bodybuilder? 500mg test and anavar will put like 10 lbs of quality muscle on in a couple months and make you more attractive and fit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gaymidget, oldcelloser, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
A540b9lluci71
Dcbxm4iluci71
this dude gymcelled and he gets no tinder likes jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Steroids won't have a drastic effect on your attractiveness. That is a big misunderstanding of what they do. To have significant effects on facial muscles and bones requires not just very high dosages but other drugs like HGH. A cycle of test will not have any effect on your underlying facial frame. Most of the facial improvements people see when they do steroids are actually just a result of losing fat due to exercise and diet.

Most steroids can cause facial bloat, some steroids have the opposite effect, like masteron and tren. They all accelerate ageing.

• +1
Do you realize the amount of gear you have to run to gain substantial muscle and look like a bodybuilder? 500mg test and anavar will put like 10 lbs of quality muscle on in a couple months and make you more attractive and fit.
even this is very low actually; if you want to look like an Insta model you need at least 3 grams and 10 ius of Gh weekly srs :feelskek:
dont be fooled by the lies
those guys are all +20 kgs over their height lean, when the human body is deigned to be lanklet when lean like -10 , -20 kgs
so you basically have to roid your ass off to get those 20 kgs +of PURE muscle make no mistake

• +1
only roid if u have the pheno for it
discussion ended

• +1
remove the private posts brother; i need to read your transformation again
yours and @larsanova69 's
i cant find those threads anymore 😢
can you make post private?

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser

They would ascend hard

-creepiness in general

-violence

Depends on how unattractive. I feel like if you are just mainstream ugly, it'll help you. But if your face was destroyed in a car accident or you have some shit like Marfan's Syndrome, you probably shouldn't do steroids.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
I mean moreso low trust on top of it,

this guy is nowhere near marfans tier (16y/o too)

View attachment 1399464
I guarantee if he roided or whatever he would be treated even worse with a intimidating body.
Hes not ugly in my opinion. He just looks cartoony. He has hunter eyes which over shadows everything. This dude would be an uber mogger on steroids.

can you make post private?
i dont know how brotha 😢 ive reported it and requested to be deleted since i found out the threads ; i basically sperged out :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Dont care.

I wanna ogremaxx

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
dumb retard mindset here, ive stayed on 250 test for months with occasional orals and low deca and put on at least 20lbs of lean mass.

Last edited:
dumb retard mindset here, ive stayed on 250 test for months with occasional orals and low deca and put on at least 20lbs of lean mass.
You think that is better than cycling?

Nonsense there's plenty of benefits