Do not wash your hair.

Wincel

Wincel

Zephir
One of the best easy fixes that I've done to improve my looks. The method here is described in the video linked in this post (one of Roosh's shitty ways to appear masculine but instead convincing everyone he smells like a muslim lmao) but I will try and describe the technique.

#1 Rinse your hair in the shower for ~30 seconds. #2 while under the water, massage your scalp, using your fingers to sort of grab at the roots of your hair, dragging the grease upwards to bring it to the ends. Do this in a clump until you feel that the grease has worked its way up, then repeat with more clumps until you've done your whole head. #3 Dry your hair, you may use some fancy smelling spray shit afterwards but there isn't a resulting negative smell if you stop using shampoo.

What the hell does this do? Makes your hair darker (in my experience, look at that profile pic. It used to be borderline blonde.) also serves as natural hair gel without looking greasy at all. If your hair is hard to work with, always tends to look like a bowl cut in the front or you always wake up with it all fucked up this is for you. I can mold my hair into any shape I want at any time of day as long as im not trying to turn it into a replica of the statue of liberty. You will save $$$ on shampoo and hair gel if you use it already.

Notes: This will give you dandruff. People recommend using different natural concoctions (including vinegar) in your hair at least once a weak to get rid of it, but I just comb it out.
Does not work for dudes with long hair (not that well anyway, you could still try). If you have medium length hair its fine.
I started this after not using shampoo in my hair for 3-4 days but not using the method either. This way I believe you will get a better feel for what's happening (as you let the grease build up in the roots) so you know if you're doing it right. Overtime the amount of grease will go down as you have stopped stripping it out with shampoo (greasy hair is a response to this), so you will lose this feel for it, but it still works.

Original video and maybe better instructions:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Tr3way
True, my hair feels much better since I've stopped using shampoo, I'll still wash it once every week or two though.

Bad advice. People I know that don't wash hair always have bad, fuzzy or greasy hair.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and 11gaijin
I NEED head and shoulders thrice a week at least or my dandruff goes mad.

If I don't shower every 12 hours my hair becomes greasier than bacon. It does become easier to style but it also becomes too dark. Brown and shiny looks way better

Also Roosh is a based Iranian rapist

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Wincel
Bad advice. People I know that don't wash hair always have bad, fuzzy or greasy hair.

But do they use this method? You have to move the grease around, you cant let it stay where it is.

i do a similar thing but i apply my normal hair product but i don’t wash it out with shampoo. i know that might be bad for hair loss but that’s what’s hair transplants are for. i legit have a bowl cut otherwise which isn’t too bad but makes me look like a anime character

But do they use this method? You have to move the grease around, you cant let it stay where it is.

Yea I know some who wash their hair but don't use shampoo because supposedly it fucks your hair. I wash my hair everyday and its quality is still good and with no grease.

Yea I know some who wash their hair but don't use shampoo because supposedly it fucks your hair. I wash my hair everyday and its quality is still good and with no grease.

If your hair falls fine after washing it with shampoo, and you are satisfied with the color, then go right ahead. But if you are using hair gel then you are being scammed.

If your hair falls fine after washing it with shampoo, and you are satisfied with the color, then go right ahead. But if you are using hair gel then you are being scammed.
What is hair gel

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
i tried the no shampoo thing for like six months and no shit it was fucking terrible.

my hair looked greasy, thinner and horrid all the time. made me look like a fucking junkie.

never again.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
true tbh i havent used a shampoo in more than half a year and my barber always compliments how dark and thick my hair is
ps
This will give you dandruff
havent experienced that kek

• +1
true tbh i havent used a shampoo in more than half a year and my barber always compliments how dark and thick my hair is
ps
havent experienced that kek
dandruff boy

I haven't shampooed in years, my hair is nice, I get some compliments on it sometimes.

I think your hair adapts to not using shampoo/conditioner, because otherwise every human in history before modern times would've had nasty hair if that was the case.

It's probably different for everyone

• +1
One of the best easy fixes that I've done to improve my looks. The method here is described in the video linked in this post (one of Roosh's shitty ways to appear masculine but instead convincing everyone he smells like a muslim lmao) but I will try and describe the technique.

#1 Rinse your hair in the shower for ~30 seconds. #2 while under the water, massage your scalp, using your fingers to sort of grab at the roots of your hair, dragging the grease upwards to bring it to the ends. Do this in a clump until you feel that the grease has worked its way up, then repeat with more clumps until you've done your whole head. #3 Dry your hair, you may use some fancy smelling spray shit afterwards but there isn't a resulting negative smell if you stop using shampoo.

What the hell does this do? Makes your hair darker (in my experience, look at that profile pic. It used to be borderline blonde.) also serves as natural hair gel without looking greasy at all. If your hair is hard to work with, always tends to look like a bowl cut in the front or you always wake up with it all fucked up this is for you. I can mold my hair into any shape I want at any time of day as long as im not trying to turn it into a replica of the statue of liberty. You will save $$$ on shampoo and hair gel if you use it already.

Notes: This will give you dandruff. People recommend using different natural concoctions (including vinegar) in your hair at least once a weak to get rid of it, but I just comb it out.
Does not work for dudes with long hair (not that well anyway, you could still try). If you have medium length hair its fine.
I started this after not using shampoo in my hair for 3-4 days but not using the method either. This way I believe you will get a better feel for what's happening (as you let the grease build up in the roots) so you know if you're doing it right. Overtime the amount of grease will go down as you have stopped stripping it out with shampoo (greasy hair is a response to this), so you will lose this feel for it, but it still works.

My asshole sore from shittin all over you niggas

In all seriousness, this is probably a legitimate way to look like a disgusting jewcel, please buy my extra strength dandruff shampoo+conditioner

My asshole sore from shittin all over you niggas

In all seriousness, this is probably a legitimate way to look like a disgusting jewcel, please buy my extra strength dandruff shampoo+conditioner

Damn :banhammer::f:

sweatymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

I always brush my hair in the shower to distribute the oils, then shampoo once or twice a week. Conditioner if my hair feels really shitty or dry

I wash my hair with shampoo everyday because in my opinion they look better when they are washed and clean.

it depends on your hair. shampoo once a week works well for me

If I don't shower every 12 hours my hair becomes greasier than bacon. It does become easier to style but it also becomes too dark. Brown and shiny looks way better

Also Roosh is a based Iranian rapist

That's because you wash your hair too often. The more you wash it, the greasier it gets.
Stop doing that, even if it's not easy for the first month because your hair will look a bit greasy in the beginning, but then it will come back to its natural shine and look.

That's because you wash your hair too often. The more you wash it, the greasier it gets.
Stop doing that, even if it's not easy for the first month because your hair will look a bit greasy in the beginning, but then it will come back to its natural shine and look.
And what's the reasoning behind this? That sebum production will just drop on it's own?

JFL at thinking id leave the house after 2 days of not showering. People would collapse and die from the smell of oil and fats. Yuck

And what's the reasoning behind this? That sebum production will just drop on it's own?

JFL at thinking id leave the house after 2 days of not showering. People would collapse and die from the smell of oil and fats. Yuck

Wash your hair with water only that’s all. When you wash with shampoo you strip the natural oils. When you do it too often your scalp will be like “ yo wtf dude, I need to produce natural oils cuz you take them away from me”. Hence the greasy hair because of excessive production of sebum. Same applies for your face. The more you wash it, the greasier it gets.

Wash your hair with water only that’s all. When you wash with shampoo you strip the natural oils. When you do it too often your scalp will be like “ yo wtf dude, I need to produce natural oils cuz you take them away from me”. Hence the greasy hair because of excessive production of sebum. Same applies for your face. The more you wash it, the greasier it gets.
so how many times are you supposed to wash your hair and keep it healthy?

Does this work for a black man’s hair?

so how many times are you supposed to wash your hair and keep it healthy?
The goal is to stop washing your hair, with soap at least. I've done it for a while and I am sure its improved my hair.

The goal is to stop washing your hair, with soap at least. I've done it for a while and I am sure its improved my hair.
that's hard if you're a gymcel like me, i cant stand my hair after coming back form the gym

that's hard if you're a gymcel like me, i cant stand my hair after coming back form the gym
Yeah I get sweaty greasy-ass hair after the gym as well. Then I take a shower afterwards (every day) and I drag the grease from my scalp to the ends of my hair, never use soap and haven't for the last couple of months, and I get out and dry it and its perfectly fine.