DO NOT WASTE TIME ON ‘FRAME’ MAXXING

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
People like clavicular and Orc only gained MUSCLE TISSUE (not discrediting their work, if anything mirin) BUT NO BONE

same with the bullshit ‘Reeves deadlift’

his SIDE DELTS got thicker, same frame

There is no bone change here, its the myscle that’s making him wider. This is in NO WAY discrediting orc or clavicular. Its discreditting the bullshit of widening the clavicle bones which I’ve seen 0 results of

You all should put your energy in traininf your shoulders, not framemaxxing bs

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, looks>books, ryuken and 10 others
agreed

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch and Timmy
If ppl are dumb enough to think they can actually get bone to expand in their frame it’s over

I assume everyone knows what they mean by framemaxing

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, ryuken, Yerico7 and 5 others
People like clavicular and Orc only gained MUSCLE TISSUE (not discrediting their work, if anything mirin) BUT NO BONE

View attachment 3055548

View attachment 3055553

There is no bone change here, its the myscle that’s making him wider. This is in NO WAY discrediting orc or clavicular. Its discreditting the bullshit of widening the clavicle bones which I’ve seen 0 results of

who didn’t know this?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, VolcelFTW and itzyaboyJJ
who didn’t know this?
The people who didnt know, incl me before. Im no longer gonna waste my time. Gonna start using my energy on reeves deadlift and wide grip deadhangs for lateral raises

• +1
Reactions: looks>books and liberiangrimreaper

View attachment 3055548

View attachment 3055553

More proof that its MUSCLE
59A0FA01 AF02 42A7 9CAB C9538607F117

U wanna framemax? Gymmax your delts and lats. Your other option is surgery jfl

More proof that its MUSCLE
View attachment 3055555

U wanna framemax? Gymmax your delts and lats. Your other option is surgery jfl
i thought this was water? even normies know shoulders and rows make you wider

and just lol at the faggots who seriously thought this would work.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
so basically just train back and lateral delt?

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and itzyaboyJJ
who didn’t know this?
I usually hate ppl who say water but this is the first water thread I’ve actually seen

There’s no way niggas who frame max Unironically think their colar bones are gonna expand with this :feelskek:

They all know ur just training ur shoulders for the illusion

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, cannotbeasked and liberiangrimreaper
I usually hate ppl who say water but this is the first water thread I’ve actually seen

There’s no way niggas who frame max Unironically think their colar bones are gonna expand with this :feelskek:

Its for the gigacopers

View attachment 3055548

View attachment 3055553

@Orc @Clavicular

Has anyone here actually measured their clavicle length, from bone end to bone end?

Good way to get a confirmation. Measurement before framemaxxing and after framemaxxing.
But there's also people posting studies saying clavicles grow until late 20s. And there's also ribcagemaxxing through dumbbell pullovers. Are these all copes? No way man.

One of the most water threads I've ever seen.

View attachment 3055548

View attachment 3055553

I agree, this is why I laugh so hard when people say that the gym is cope, then will do some of this bs.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and ryuken
Has anyone here actually measured their clavicle length, from bone end to bone end?
View attachment 3063898
Good way to get a confirmation. Measurement before framemaxxing and after framemaxxing.
But there's also people posting studies saying clavicles grow until late 20s. And there's also ribcagemaxxing through dumbbell pullovers. Are these all copes? No way man.
Ok bro gl doing this. Prove there’s results

View attachment 3063898
Those studies do say that clavicle plates remain open and growth is possible until your mid-20s.

What the people citing those studies DON'T say is that the growth that the scientists measured was about... half a mm a year. That's literally unnoticable. Most actual skeletal frame growth is achieved during puberty.

• +1
Reactions: GlamGuru, ey88 and Timmy
View attachment 3063898
Those studies do say that clavicle plates remain open and growth is possible until your mid-20s.

What the people citing those studies DON'T say is that the growth that the scientists measured was about... half a mm a year. That's literally unnoticable. Most frame growth is achieved during puberty.
@GlamGuru Yeah bro gl w your framemaxxing journey doing your stretches and reeves deadlift that’ll pop your rotator cuff

Bro we seripusly just need to promote shoulder and lat training as the only framemaxxing options

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid