DO NOT WASTE TIME WITH ELBASTARDO’S FORMULA

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
He’s a fraud making a bullshit formula with fucking acidic properties that burn your eyes and can potentially blind you

BDC4FC69 62DF 4A0F 82CA E45E772319B7

This is what he claims as 2-2.5 yeara of results…. Jfl from brown eyes to BROWN. He claims to have hazel eyes now but he doesnt

To change your eye color, contacts or go do tbose gatekept clinics that lazer off ur eye pigmentations. Those OBJECTIVELY have shown results not frim this phony

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lcberg04, 5'7 zoomer, mathis and 16 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
Just get EyeCos fucking pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, DalitBoss, ryuken and 2 others
He’s a fraud making a bullshit formula with fucking acidic properties that burn your eyes and can potentially blind you

View attachment 3059113
This is what he claims as 2-2.5 yeara of results…. Jfl from brown eyes to BROWN. He claims to have hazel eyes now but he doesnt

To change your eye color, contacts or go do tbose gatekept clinics that lazer off ur eye pigmentations. Those OBJECTIVELY have shown results not frim this phony
@TechnoBoss remove his fake ass guide from botb, a total time waster

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, CarrotMaxxer, Sapieeen and 8 others
Mass @ the mods to get rid of his stupid ass guide that didnt do shit
@NumbThePain Elbastardo’s spreading misinformation about looksmaxxing to damage niggas fucking eyes to not get results. REMOVE HIS THRRAD FROM BOTB

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Sapieeen, billymidnight and 6 others
@NumbThePain Elbastardo’s spreading misinformation about looksmaxxing to damage niggas fucking eyes to not get results. REMOVE HIS THRRAD FROM BOTB
@Gengar @Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, LegitUser, ryuken and 1 other person
@NumbThePain @Jason Voorhees @Gengar @Lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mathis, LegitUser and 3 others
Mods gtfih
That nigga could BLIND SOMEONE with his shitty guide. Have u seen his sclera in his latest post jfl? Looks so unhealthy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, LegitUser, cannotbeasked and 4 others
Mods gtfih
My eye area guide mogs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and itzyaboyJJ
My eye area guide mogs
Facts I have it bookmarked
Imma bump it rn :cool:

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Timmy
That nigga could BLIND SOMEONE with his shitty guide. Have u seen his sclera in his latest post jfl? Looks so unhealthy
This nga @ElBastardo @enchanted_elixir and @Clavicular have been telling kids to stare into the sun, put msm and vitamin C directly on ur eyes to lighten them knowing damn well it’s cope and u gonna be running into poles cause u won’t be seeing shit:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, LegitUser and Timmy

View attachment 3059113

Using lasers to destroy pigmentation will make the eye color brighter, but won't change it.

I have green eyes and they won't become blue. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, itzyaboyJJ and Timmy
This nga @ElBastardo @enchanted_elixir and @Clavicular have been telling kids to stare into the sun, put msm and vitamin C directly on ur eyes to lighten them knowing damn well it’s cope and u gonna be running into poles cause u won’t be seeing shit:feelskek:
@enchanted_elixir claimee in his exotic maxxing guide to go do lazer. Havent seen where he said to do that shitty formula

And as for @Clavicular ‘coloring ascnesion’

His eye color didnt change. ITS THE LIGHTING IT DIDNT GET BRIGHTER, LIGHTING LIGHTING LIGHTING
0166C42C 2797 4A73 8880 0A52AD9234BD

Credit do be where credit belong tho, the thread he made abt coloring was of excellency

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and itzyaboyJJ
3637655 IMG 3558

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: potatoenjoyer05, mrriceguyreturn, mathis and 9 others
Using lasers to destroy pigmentation will make the eye color brighter, but won't change it.

I have green eyes and they won't become blue. :feelswhy:
Yk what makes an eye color look good? The separation of the iris from the pupil. Coach had blue eyes but they’re dark asf. Not appealing. But my training partner has brown eyes, but they’re so light and bright, it halos him more then my trainers eyes.

Yk what makes an eye color look good? The separation of the iris from the pupil. Coach had blue eyes but they’re dark asf. Not appealing. But my training partner has brown eyes, but they’re so light and bright, it halos him more then my trainers eyes.
My green color isn't bright... Sad...

View attachment 3059113

Didn’t some nigga post his results? Jfl, maybe it was him on a alt if it wasn’t legit

Someone should make a guide on how to fraud correctly with contacts and how to increase the color periodically without people noticing

Didn’t some nigga post his results? Jfl, maybe it was him on a alt if it wasn’t legit
Yeah, NO RESULTS. Elbastardo wasted his time making that entire thrrad only to get a worse looking sclera

Someone should make a guide on how to fraud correctly with contacts and how to increase the color periodically without people noticing
I HAVE A GUIDE

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
only mods get to have light eyes boyo.

Attachments

• 20240725121811597.mp4
    3.2 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NerverBegan, boss8055, billymidnight and 3 others
He's a schizophrenic nimrod. Wasted 2 years and hundreds of bucks for no results when he could've been trying to ascend his subhuman face. Not even A10 blue eyes would ascend his shitty eye area anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, SubhumanForever and Timmy
Subliminals better

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, itzyaboyJJ and Timmy
Laser eye beams or no balls
If I do orbital decomp, eyecos or yeux clairs, max out my eye sclera brightness+ Long, dark, black, thick brows and lashes, undereye area fat w volumizer/volufiline. I will ascend to a chadlite psl wise

• +1
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35
@TechnoBoss remove his fake ass guide from botb, a total time waster
most of botb is retarded dalit science anyways

jfl if you actually take any of it seriously

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Aero, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
most of botb is retarded dalit science anyways

jfl if you actually take any of it seriously
Jfl when no orc or clavicular guide is on botb, ita a forgotten corner

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and GabachoCopium
what about bonesmashing the the eyes to change its color? or at home laser ?

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
How old is this nigga, why does he have grey hairs and such disgusting skin. Is he 60?? Srs.

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
WHY DO NIGGAS WANT TO DO THIS SHIT AT HOME AND RISK BEING BLIND AND NOT GO TO A PROFESSIONAL?????
ez=free, is there a safe laser at home?

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy
He got bullied into removing the mixing or whatever

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy and itzyaboyJJ
@enchanted_elixir claimee in his exotic maxxing guide to go do lazer. Havent seen where he said to do that shitty formula

And as for @Clavicular ‘coloring ascnesion’

His eye color didnt change. ITS THE LIGHTING IT DIDNT GET BRIGHTER, LIGHTING LIGHTING LIGHTING
View attachment 3059145

Credit do be where credit belong tho, the thread he made abt coloring was of excellency
yes, size of the pupil changed

Nothing’s been done at home, jys ‘free’ bro to get optimum results you gotta pay optimum prives
Brutal, cant even have ez lookmaxxing

I want to see tiktokcels go blind ngl

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
niggas would do this for 2 years instead of talking to a woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copeistani and Timmy
Fr, cold approqching has a better chance then this bullshit
I be living in my room 24/7 thinking why no hoes are talking to me and when I put effort and a girl tells me she got a crush on me or how much she likes me it blows my mind always

Just like the girl u like will never know u want her bad, you wont know girls like u unless u interact

• +1
Reactions: copeistani and Timmy
Neck training and leanmaxxing and hair and skin maxxing are the essential, CHEAP/FREE pillars
NO CHEAPNESS FOR YOUR EYES COLO, BRUTAL EVEN VEGAN MAXXING ISNT CHEAP