DO NOT WASTE TIME WITH ELBASTARDO’S FORMULA

Vegan maxxing? Jfl thats why u aint getting results fool.
NO NIGGA I'M NOT VEGAN I'M RAW MAXXING , SOME VEGAN CHICK GOT HER EYE COLOR CHANGED BY GOING RAW VEGAN

• +1
Reactions: copeistani
NO NIGGA I'M NOT VEGAN I'M RAW MAXXING , SOME VEGAN CHICK GOT HER EYE COLOR CHANGED BY GOING RAW VEGAN

Why does my cousin still have t30 eyes as she did her entire life then? She’s 22/23 ans has been vegan since 15. Same eyes

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Why does my cousin still have t30 eyes as she did her entire life then? She’s 22/23 ans has been vegan since 15. Same eyes
DN bro, the antioxidant with the fruits and plants should give you this eye color, your cousin might be larping. Also I'm high inhib towards woman that shit killed most of my success.

Any proof that his formule dont work and not "huhh bad pictures"

Disprove his theory or his formule with science and arguments

"MUHH BAD PICS!! MUH BURN EYES!!"
Please shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: AscendableReal and Gilbert_Durandal
Any proof that his formule dont work and not "huhh bad pictures"

Disprove his theory or his formule with science and arguments

"MUHH BAD PICS!! MUH BURN EYES!!"
Please shut the fuck up
The burden of evidence is brought on the bastard. I have nothing to debunk if he cant prove shit jfl

@
enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir claimee in his exotic maxxing guide to go do lazer. Havent seen where he said to do that shitty formula
I did make a theory that it could possibly work.
@ElBastardo put it into practice.

Well Guys, you won, its gone. It's deleted. The information on how to do it is poof. I haven't been posting since last year and I only posted an update for those who wanted more pictures to see if it worked. I really don't plan on posting again. Legit. After all this crap I received for trying to make this thread trust and believe I have no motivation to make any more informational guides for anyone. I certainly didn't get any money or anything positive out of the experience.

But if you say that I never proved that it works, you just refuse to look at the evidence.

This was the original eye color, that was posted on day one of the the original thread. This is the base point and it is a t50. The thread is gone, but if you look at the first pages this is the picture there. The entire point of the thread was that the pictures are contemporaneous along the dates of the thread so you can see the progression.
3637655_img_3558-jpeg.3059150

The picture you put up in the now deleted thread, which you claim is the starting point, is actually after nearly a year from the above picture. That was the picture from my last update, not from the beginning. The eyes had changed to light brown from t50. And you can see the formation of a slight green ring in the previous picture (now deleted). This is the latest picture where the small green ring has grown in size. This is now "dark hazel" (brown center with green ring). The eye color went from T50 to D60 during the course of the thread from the beginning of the experiment until now. All along the thread there were posts with pictures showing the progression of the eye color along the way.

IMG 1103

The thread was deleted? Great. Fine by me. I am perfectly ok with the entire thing being wiped out from memory and not having to deal with it any more. I'm not planning on pushing eye lightening, and sure as hell not going to make another damn guide on here on ow to do it, nor do I ever want to talk about it again. But I know it works, and I'm happy because it worked for me, whether you believe or not.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, itzyaboyJJ, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
Well Guys, you won, its gone. It's deleted. The information on how to do it is poof. I haven't been posting since last year and I only posted an update for those who wanted more pictures to see if it worked. I really don't plan on posting again. Legit. After all this crap I received for trying to make this thread trust and believe I have no motivation to make any more informational guides for anyone. I certainly didn't get any money or anything positive out of the experience.

DN bro, the antioxidant with the fruits and plants should give you this eye color, your cousin might be larping. Also I'm high inhib towards woman that shit killed most of my success.
Nogga SHE IS NOT LARPING, EVERYTHING IN THEIR FRIDGE HAS NO MEAT RELAYED PRODUCTS BC THEY HAVE A SEPARATE FUCKING FRIDGE

Can someone put hydrogen peroxide and kojic acid into their eyeballs to see the effects?

Brutal buy eye darkening works with melanotan

Only blue eyed natties can get heterochromia halo :ogre:

He tried hydrogen peroxide and kojic acid aswell? when?
I did a similar formula for many months with no lasting issues

Quite painful though, and did not seem to work that well

I'm darkening left eye noe and may begin to try a similar formula on the right for anime villain halo 👺

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Newday*V3 and Timmy
Forget about it. Elbastardo’s eye changing legacy in the forum has died. Move on
I did a similar formula for many months with no lasting issues

Quite painful though, and did not seem to work that well

I'm darkening left eye noe and may begin to try a similar formula on the right for anime villain halo 👺
Hydrogen peroxide and kojic acid was my last cope for eye color, what will I do 😭. Why didnt I inherit my fathers side :feelswah: U mfer

• JFL
Reactions: FutureChadronelite
Forget about it. Elbastardo’s eye changing legacy in the forum has died. Move on
Fine with me. Why the hell are you still going on about this? I mean I'm ok with the thread being deleted and no one doing it. I haven't posted in how many months. The threads gone. I assure you I am not going to push any more eye lightening or ever mention it again. Since I've dropped it and forgotten it's happened how about you do the same?

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
The problem with banning that guy is that you would also need to ban like every thread from BOTB
His eye serum dogshit is as effective as fucking thumbpulling, chewing, mewing, bonesmashing, "heightmaxing", nofap and all other trash.

Fine with me. Why the hell are you still going on about this? I mean I'm ok with the thread being deleted and no one doing it. I haven't posted in how many months. The threads gone. I assure you I am not going to push any more eye lightening or ever mention it again. Since I've dropped it and forgotten it's happened how about you do the same?
We shall move on then from this dear el bastardo. Eye lightening destroyed peoples mental health

The problem with banning that guy is that you would also need to ban like every thread from BOTB
His eye serum dogshit is as effective as fucking thumbpulling, chewing, mewing, bonesmashing, "heightmaxing", nofap and all other trash.
Heightmaxxing are valid guides, but for your kids, not for you

We shall move on then from this dear el bastardo. Eye lightening destroyed peoples mental health
I'm fine with that. This shit and that thread did destroy my mental health. Let us move on and pretend the entire thread never existed. That's what I want. I will never mention eye lightening here again. OK?

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
The theory makes sense I may start doing it again with a well rounded formula tbh

Kojic acid 5%,
Hydroquinone 2.5%
Licorice extract 10%
The rest sterile "eyewash" water

That was my old formula

I may try it again for like a full year with more conservative ingredients or lower concentration

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
I'm fine with that. This shit and that thread did destroy my mental health. Let us move on and pretend the entire thread never existed. That's what I want. I will never mention eye lightening here again. OK?
Its fine man. The beef ended. Forever

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
The theory makes sense I may start doing it again with a well rounded formula tbh

Kojic acid 5%,
Hydroquinone 2.5%
Licorice extract 10%
The rest sterile "eyewash" water

That was my old formula

I may try it again for like a full year tbh
NIGGA SHUT THE FUCK UP WE MADE ENEDED THE BEEF AND THIS NIGGA CONTINUING ABOUT EYE LIGHTENING BULLSHIT EXISTS

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and Gaygymmaxx
Im your 2000 rep

• Love it
Reactions: ElBastardo
There's no way people take that thread seriously

I thought it was a meme

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
NIGGA SHUT THE FUCK UP WE MADE ENEDED THE BEEF AND THIS NIGGA CONTINUING ABOUT EYE LIGHTENING BULLSHIT EXISTS
I only used one eye to confirm results and can definitely see a difference but need to get committed again

Rn I'm just using melanotan in rhe other cuz irs easier and less painful

Left side is clearer and brighter, but not by much (right side irl, left on screen)

20240730 094005

I only used one eye to confirm results and can definitely see a difference but need to get committed again

Left side is clearer and brighter, but not by much (right side irl, left on screen)

View attachment 3059752
How’re you using melanotan on ur eyes?

MODERATORS: Since the eye lightening thread is deleted, the beef is ended, and whatnot, is there anyway we could scrub my pictures from this thread since there really is no point and I don't like the idea of my pics floating around unnecessarily.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
MODERATORS: Since the eye lightening thread is deleted, the beef is ended, and whatnot, is there anyway we could scrub my pictures from this thread since there really is no point and I don't like the idea of my pics floating around unnecessarily.
@TechnoBoss for the sake of less toxicity plz delete this thread. Man doesnt want his face to be online

• +1
Reactions: meowingtwentyfour7, TechnoBoss and ElBastardo
what about taking msm 3000mg daily

@TechnoBoss for the sake of less toxicity plz delete this thread. Man doesnt want his face to be online
I've gotta see what the global mods/admins think. I don't know if I'm allowed to just delete the thread like that.

@ElBastardo I can probably just delete your face pictures if you'd like.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and ElBastardo
High iq of him to try and sabotage looksmaxxers for less competition JFL btw he looks like shit himself

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and perpetuallytired
He’s a fraud making a bullshit formula with fucking acidic properties that burn your eyes and can potentially blind you

View attachment 3059113
This is what he claims as 2-2.5 yeara of results…. Jfl from brown eyes to BROWN. He claims to have hazel eyes now but he doesnt

To change your eye color, contacts or go do tbose gatekept clinics that lazer off ur eye pigmentations. Those OBJECTIVELY have shown results not frim this phony
It’s now been deleted by @TechnoBoss.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, Vanilla and TechnoBoss
OK the original eye lightening thread is gone, the summary of the eye lightening thread is gone, so why do we need this thread stating not to follow the original instructions???? I mean there are no instructions to follow. Can we delete this entire thread and thus COMPLETELY SCRUB ALL EVIDENCE OF THE EYE LIGHTENING THREAD FROM LOOKSMAX? This is what I want. This thread gone--poof, no eye lightening ever happened.

P.S. at least get rid of all my pics from this thread. Thanks.

• +1
@TechnoBoss could you please see above? Really no point in this thread existing.

• +1

View attachment 3059752
Unfortunately I see no difference whatsoever. If anything, the right side (on screen) looks a bit lighter

• +1

RAW vegan. Vegans can eat trash dude. Any ANTI-oxidant benefit can be erased.