Do not waste your prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I'm one of the unlucky few who wasted my prime LDARing and doing drugs alone while aimlessly browsing the internet for like a decade, even though i had people in my life who tried to get me out to parties and even set me up on dates with girls. But whatever i want to make a guide on how to not waste your prime, if i can save even just one youngcel with potential from my life of torment then at least i've done one thing right in this life. Maybe this is all just water-tier common sense advice even for teens, but never underestimate some young dudes ability to mislead and lie to themselves.

We all know looks matter but if you're at least somewhat normal looking, you can ascend and lead a normal happy prime (despite what some autists may claim).
It's not over for the majority of you youngcels reading this, you should assume it is not over for you if you're in your teens, maybe even as an early 20s guy.

1. Networking
Networking is the single most important thing in this world, you need to make friends with the highest status people you possibly can, and you need to hold on to those relationships like your life depends on it (because it really does). The world does not care about what you know or how smart you are or what degree or skills you have etc etc. Life is all about having the right connections and being liked by people. If you have these two things in order, then you're set for the rest of your life.
Always go to every party you get invited to, do your best not only to slay, but to also make connections. Drink a lot of alcohol like a normal teen to get low inhib and just try to have a good time. You should only spend a maximum of 2-3 hours by yourself per day, ideally you shouldn't spend any time alone at all.

2. reputationmaxxing
You should be NT in your interactions, but you should also stick out from the crowd, especially if you're a fairly normal looking dude. That's why you have to fabricate some kind of outrageous reputation about yourself, it could even be something negative/weird/creepy. All publicity is good publicity. You need to make yourself the center of attention, you need to make sure everyone at school is talking about you, you need to make sure that you live rent free in everyones heads.

3. Leanmaxxing
Lean is life, get to single digit bf and emulate eboy fashion and style, you need to stand out from the rest of the bluepilled normies.

4. Introversion is a meme, it doesn't exist, you are not introverted, do not use that stupid label as a cope to justify rotting.

5. Don't let male gaze copers on this forum chew you up and spit you out like they did with @curlyheadjames

6. never think you know yourself the best, you don't. Other people know way more about you than you do. Always listen carefully to what other people say and their advice. You should never trust your own judgement as a general rule of thumb.

7. ascend or die trying

8. Understand how precious this time in your life is, life is basically over after 25, maybe if you're a chad or chadlite you can keep living the life for a while longer. Also your teens will always haunt you for the rest of your life, what you do in your teens will define the rest of your life. if you fuck up your teens, you can NEVER recover from that, trust and believe.

9. Do not take pharmaceuticals under any circumstances. Even if your doctor tells you there's no side effects blah blah blah it's all lies, you will get anhedonia and ED from SSRI, for many this ED is permanent even after quitting SSRIs.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: febinopry, albanian_chad, zeshama and 62 others
did not read
but i agree @curlyheadjames is a faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, aleksander, yayatourer and 1 other person
i am ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, Looks234, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
none of these will work if you are boneless, then you gotta moneymaxx to looksmaxx.

at the end of the day, KEEP GRINDING KEEP HUSTLING SHOOT FOR YOUR DREAMS ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: axeyyek, niqfan625, Ryldoo IS COPING and 16 others
all agreed besides life is over after 25. everything is situational.

however to this forum it's all looks or nothing so, this is a wasted post my friend.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, horizontallytall, IndraBC and 15 others
no the life isnt over after 25 jfl

u might not be able to fuck jbs anymore but if this is ur only goal in life good luck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: teefight, Skywalker, Tai Lung and 15 others
only problem here is autism

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Danish_Retard
Agree with most apart from this one:
6. never think you know yourself the best, you don't. Other people know way more about you than you do. Always listen carefully to what other people say and their advice. You should never trust your own judgement as a general rule of thumb.
Might be because I'm extremely introspective myself and definitely do know myself better than other people do. Most people hardly know themselves tho so I guess it's a valid point for them.

Never trusting your own judgement sounds like really bad advice tbh. Going along with the rest of the hive definitely isn't always the most conducive to achieving the best possible outcome.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, rooman and 3 others
I'm one of the unlucky few who wasted my prime LDARing and doing drugs alone while aimlessly browsing the internet for like a decade, even though i had people in my life who tried to get me out to parties and even set me up on dates with girls. But whatever i want to make a guide on how to not waste your prime, if i can save even just one youngcel with potential from my life of torment then at least i've done one thing right in this life. Maybe this is all just water-tier common sense advice even for teens, but never underestimate some young dudes ability to mislead and lie to themselves.

We all know looks matter but if you're at least somewhat normal looking, you can ascend and lead a normal happy prime (despite what some autists may claim).
It's not over for the majority of you youngcels reading this, you should assume it is not over for you if you're in your teens, maybe even as an early 20s guy.

1. Networking
Networking is the single most important thing in this world, you need to make friends with the highest status people you possibly can, and you need to hold on to those relationships like your life depends on it (because it really does). The world does not care about what you know or how smart you are or what degree or skills you have etc etc. Life is all about having the right connections and being liked by people. If you have these two things in order, then you're set for the rest of your life.
Always go to every party you get invited to, do your best not only to slay, but to also make connections. Drink a lot of alcohol like a normal teen to get low inhib and just try to have a good time. You should only spend a maximum of 2-3 hours by yourself per day, ideally you shouldn't spend any time alone at all.

2. reputationmaxxing
You should be NT in your interactions, but you should also stick out from the crowd, especially if you're a fairly normal looking dude. That's why you have to fabricate some kind of outrageous reputation about yourself, it could even be something negative/weird/creepy. All publicity is good publicity. You need to make yourself the center of attention, you need to make sure everyone at school is talking about you, you need to make sure that you live rent free in everyones heads.

3. Leanmaxxing
Lean is life, get to single digit bf and emulate eboy fashion and style, you need to stand out from the rest of the bluepilled normies.

4. Introversion is a meme, it doesn't exist, you are not introverted, do not use that stupid label as a cope to justify rotting.

5. Don't let male gaze copers on this forum chew you up and spit you out like they did with @curlyheadjames

7. ascend or die trying

8. Understand how precious this time in your life is, life is basically over after 25, maybe if you're a chad or chadlite you can keep living the life for a while longer. Also your teens will always haunt you for the rest of your life, what you do in your teens will define the rest of your life. if you fuck up your teens, you can NEVER recover from that, trust and believe.

9. Do not take pharmaceuticals under any circumstances. Even if your doctor tells you there's no side effects blah blah blah it's all lies, you will get anhedonia and ED from SSRI, for many this ED is permanent even after quitting SSRIs.
All good except you don't need single digit bodyfat. sub 13% is more than adequate to look your best and have a good lifestyle.

Your life is also not over after 25. I'm 27 and my dating life is 10x better than it was before 25 thanks to lifestyle changes and improving my social skills. If you looksmax correctly you can look good well into your 30s. Most people don't as they have a shit lifestyle and don't take care of themselves.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder, Yerico7, buflek and 1 other person
All good except you don't need single digit bodyfat. sub 13% is more than adequate to look your best and have a good lifestyle.

Your life is also not over after 25. I'm 27 and my dating life is 10x better than it was before 25 thanks to lifestyle changes and improving my social skills. If you looksmax correctly you can look good well into your 30s. Most people don't as they have a shit lifestyle and don't take care of themselves.
Life is ovER at 35, not 25

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, blackckatt, Yerico7 and 2 others
Life is ovER at 35, not 25
I'd say your SMV will always drop after 35 even if you're looksmaxxing yeah.

This is why most men who are working on their looksmax, body, money tend to 'settle' down around 32-35.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, latincell95 and Danish_Retard
did not read
but i agree @curlyheadjames is a faggot
shutup idiot i literally ascended yall will see in my next video with this one girl

I would say 25 is the age where it’s over. If you don’t have your shit together by 25 or you aren’t actively pursuing something, it’s over.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, joseph, sergeant blackpill and 3 others
At 5’5 I never had the opportunity to have a prime jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Sny, MakinMogReturns and 2 others
none of these will work if you are boneless, then you gotta moneymaxx to looksmaxx.

at the end of the day, KEEP GRINDING KEEP HUSTLING SHOOT FOR YOUR DREAMS ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
The most important thing is to just do. Whatever it is just do it. The only way you will live a regretful life is if you 1. Don’t do 2. Are bellow normie in the looks departament and don’t looksmax

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, AlexBrown84 and Tallooksmaxxer
I would say 25 is the age where it’s over. If you don’t have your shit together by 25 or you aren’t actively pursuing something, it’s over.
Major cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062 and MakinMogReturns
Prime is 40
Peak SMV:

234A967E 82EB 48B4 9D25 FC978F7DB66B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 18776 and 1 other person
kek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
no the life isnt over after 25 jfl

u might not be able to fuck jbs anymore but if this is ur only goal in life good luck
I turned 32 last month and have no problems dating girls in their early 20s, not even a single comment about age from them. I had 4 slays in the last two weeks 20, 21, 23, 25 yo Beckies. My SMV and looks (thanks to looksmaxing) went up massively from early 20s to early 30s.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, mitereew, Yerico7 and 5 others

1. Networking

2. reputationmaxxing

3. Leanmaxxing

7. ascend or die trying

Very true bro

I'm sorta lucky for looking young fir my age so can carry it on
But energy and me tal effort is not the same
I seem to have diff responsibilities and priorities now tbh

What did you do?
hold bf below 15%
rhino
komposit veneers
stubblemax
skincare/Anti-Aging
gymceling/neckmaxing
fashionmax (more adult/masculine style)
eyelashmaxing
IG-/picturemaxing
personality-/gamemaxing
skincolormaxing with carotinoides/tanning bed once per month with a small shot MT2 before
basic grooming aka finding the right hairstyle for me

thats it more or less

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 14693
p
hold bf below 15%
rhino
komposit veneers
stubblemax
skincare/Anti-Aging
gymceling/neckmaxing
fashionmax (more adult/masculine style)
eyelashmaxing
IG-/picturemaxing
personality-/gamemaxing
skincolormaxing with carotinoides/tanning bed once per month with a small shot MT2 before
basic grooming aka finding the right hairstyle for me

thats it more or less
post pics

1. Networking

2. reputationmaxxing

3. Leanmaxxing

7. ascend or die trying

when does the prime end?
edit: nm i've just read

Last edited:

1. Networking

2. reputationmaxxing

3. Leanmaxxing

7. ascend or die trying

>over at 25

I'm close to that but i still mog hard, does that mean i will hit the wall no later than 30?

I'm 24 years old and my social circle is really bad, i need to find a way to improve it but it's so hard and i have no idea what to do.

I mean everyone's prime is different Tom Brady is in his prime compared to him in early twenties has went up atleast 1.5 psl points and is 20 years older

Agree with most apart from this one:

Might be because I'm extremely introspective myself and definitely do know myself better than other people do. Most people hardly know themselves tho so I guess it's a valid point for them.

Never trusting your own judgement sounds like really bad advice tbh. Going along with the rest of the hive definitely isn't always the most conducive to achieving the best possible outcome.
Yes lol, u womt regret choosing wrong path due to your own instinct (if ur not brainwashed and emotional but logical) wasting due to other advice feels just so so pathetic

my prime has been cucked by a chronic disease

but i still persist

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Only works for NT fags

I turned 32 last month and have no problems dating girls in their early 20s, not even a single comment about age from them. I had 4 slays in the last two weeks 20, 21, 23, 25 yo Beckies. My SMV and looks (thanks to looksmaxing) went up massively from early 20s to early 30s.
of course....just lol at OP and his dogshit takes :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
of course....just lol at OP and his dogshit takes :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️
Muh agepill doesn’t apply to romantic interactions, usually it just applies to your general social life and interactions with others, for example if you’re 25 but still live with your parents in their basements, have no stable source of income, no skills to speak of, and just spends your days rotting on the internet and beating off to porn yeah no shit you’re cooked, you’ll most likely stay that way for the rest of your life

If you’re good looking you’ll always win, Ik a dude who is 30 years old and was a blackcel and didn’t ascend till he was 26, 4 years later he’s racked up 100 slays and fucks hot prime aged bitches in their late teens-early 20s and even geomaxxed to Europe to slay too, also he’s not even a legit Tyrone lmao just a typical attractive black guy

• +1
Reactions: tren_31, murdah and Skywalker
Muh agepill doesn’t apply to romantic interactions, usually it just applies to your general social life and interactions with others, for example if you’re 25 but still live with your parents in their basements, have no stable source of income, no skills to speak of, and just spends your days rotting on the internet and beating off to porn yeah no shit you’re cooked, you’ll most likely stay that way for the rest of your life

If you’re good looking you’ll always win, Ik a dude who is 30 years old and was a blackcel and didn’t ascend till he was 26, 4 years later he’s racked up 100 slays and fucks hot prime aged bitches in their late teens-early 20s and even geomaxxed to Europe to slay too, also he’s not even a legit Tyrone lmao just a typical attractive black guy
keep in mind amnesia is like 40 and slayed 18 yr olds just like my normie friend in EE a few years ago, and he is barely past mtn (i have proof).......but NOOOOO life ends at 25 according to shut in basement dwellers lol.......and lol at female gay-ze.... i thought we were past the tiktok and alien/ male models looking men fad.....only gay old men liking that

anyways this thread is gonna be deleted soon as its NOT career/ money related jfl

• +1
Reactions: tren_31 and murdah
keep in mind amnesia is like 40 and slayed 18 yr olds just like my normie friend in EE a few years ago, and he is barely past mtn (i have proof).......but NOOOOO life ends at 25 according to shut in basement dwellers lol.......and lol at female gay-ze.... i thought we were past the tiktok and alien/ male models looking men fad.....only gay old men liking that

anyways this thread is gonna be deleted soon as its NOT career/ money related jfl
Just move thread :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

Most of the people that say that bullshit are niggas who haven’t even graduated college yet and are still stuck in their doomer phase

Never over if you can Look Young, have good base and surgerymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Status
Not open for further replies.