Reactions: Alvik, Deleted member 470, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
everyone here has a big horse dick and is 6'4+

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, Jerzy Bondov, cool-dude and 19 others
Thanks for making this thread so I know who to put on ignore

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
if they do i might get one

anything to increase my laughably small size.

• Love it
Reactions: jake_okok
I have one but don’t use it cuz my dick is to massive to fit in it flaccid.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik
yeah they work.

i'm in the same boat, I have a 7incher and I want more, rubbing DHT gel on it as we speak.

you could have a 10x8” and still be just another fucking ginger in the eyes of women

you could have a 10x8” and still be just another fucking ginger in the eyes of women
I was talking to this girl she said she would of fucked me if I had a 9incher

I was talking to this girl she said she would of fucked me if I had a 9incher
Damn shes one disgusting fucking size queen whore if 7.5x5.5 isnt enough for her jfl you should jeffrey dahmer her

Damn shes one disgusting fucking size queen whore if 7.5x5.5 isnt enough for her jfl you should jeffrey dahmer her
Na I'm not crazy a little unstable 😂

You measure it from the top not the sides bro

how long have u been using the dht gel for? And do u have a link for where you get your dht gel

this is my thread, read the whole thing, you can make your own or you can buy it from http://russianstarpeptides.com/product/12-dht-gel/

DHT gel? Very bad idea. You will block natural DHT production this way.
I'm not retarded man, it's really not that suppressive though and it barely affects the secretion of LH and FSH, at an appropriate dosage of course.

• +1
Reactions: noped

this is my thread, read the whole thing, you can make your own or you can buy it from http://russianstarpeptides.com/product/12-dht-gel/

I'm not retarded man, it's really not that suppressive though and it barely affects the secretion of LH and FSH, at an appropriate dosage of course.
the dht gel will stunt natural production? :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and noped
There is no legit way to permanently increase penis size. If you are under 7.5x5.5” you might as well just cut your dick off because its worthless.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and OOGABOOGA
the dht gel will stunt natural production? :feelsbadman:
exogenous DHT will stop the enzyme 5ar from converting test to DHT, but it won't affect the secretion of LH and FSH nor will it dramatically affect testosterone production or cause an endocrine shutdown.

TLDR: no, it won't as long as you dose it correctly, (don't go overboard).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
Angion method 2.0 + Bathmate 2.0 + DHT Gel during puberty + HCG therapy = 2 inch plus gains
Before and after pics or bullshit.

Angion method 2.0 + Bathmate 2.0 + DHT Gel during puberty + HCG therapy = 2 inch plus gains
Two inches that would be 9.5 for me hmm

well yeah, like everything

your body sees - "Oh, I have a lot of DHT now, better stop producing it!"

Angion doesn't produce gains, only harder erections.

There is like a 100 page thread on Thunders about it with 0 gains.
If u stop using dht gel does ur body start again or is it permafuckes
46 weeks and hes 0.1inches longer while hard seems like cope to me

Last edited:
dick size is so important. having a huge cock is insane, insane halo. 7.5x5.5+ or death.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, noped and Deleted member 3962
dick size is so important. having a huge cock is insane, insane halo. 7.5x5.5+ or death.

Lol but what’s the point if she’s never going to see it? Put a huge cock on any Incel and the result is he’ll never use it. So what’s the point?

Cali looksmaxx jelq meetup when?
Lol but what’s the point if she’s never going to see it? Put a huge cock on any Incel and the result is he’ll never use it. So what’s the point?
You get to jack off with it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2846
doesn’t matter bro. you get respect for it. my girl showed my dick to her friends and some random gays at a party tonight and her friends (and the gays) were really surprised/complimented it. i’m a skinny pretty boy and they didn’t expect me to be packing. now when her friends see me, they will all know i have a big dick and respect me/not talk bad about me. it goes a longer way than you think.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, noped and ArabIncel
doesn’t matter bro. you get respect for it. my girl showed my dick to her friends and some random gays at a party tonight and her friends (and the gays) were really surprised/complimented it. i’m a skinny pretty boy and they didn’t expect me to be packing. now when her friends see me, they will all know i have a big dick and respect me/not talk bad about me. it goes a longer way than you think.

Damn , (no homo) how big we talking here length wise (non-bonepressed, NOT bonepressed) and girth wise ?

theres literally nothing more brutal than having girls point our your size 16 shoes and saying “u kno wat dey sey abot guis wit big foot” when in reality ur packing a 6.5x5micropenis

• So Sad
Damn , (no homo) how big we talking here length wise (non-bonepressed, NOT bonepressed) and girth wise ?
7.2x5.3 i have a .25 fat pad so it’s basically the same for both.

not huge but definitely big. apparently one of the gay dudes said it looks a “bit skinny but still huge” but i’m insecure about my girth so it kinda stung ngl. i need to get to at least 7.5x5.5 :feelsree:

not huge but definitely big. apparently one of the gay dudes said it looks a “bit skinny but still huge” but i’m insecure about my girth so it kinda stung ngl. i need to get to at least 7.5x5.5 :feelsree:

Taking in the average for white males is 5.75”x4.8” (probably slightly less when taking into account all ethnicities) you’re overall WELL above average. Basically every girl will find you “big.”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

• JFL
Reactions: noped and Deleted member 2846
yeah bro my ego took a hit, even if it was said by a gay dude (which i’m guessing is quite promiscuous to make that statement)
Just because he sticks ridiculously large horse dildos up his ass doesnt mean you’re small

i hate people so much fuarkkkk

5.3 is 99th percentile girth, ur good fam
E1247371 16E0 4E82 A23F FE91CC007CB0

i need to be bigger :feelsree:
Just because he sticks ridiculously large horse dildos up his ass doesnt mean you’re small

i hate people so much fuarkkkk
lmfao yeah ik but it’s fact of being called “skinny”. i fucking hate it. and it was directed to my dick. my MASCULINITY. and i’ve been bullied and picked on for being skinny my whole life and my DICK got called SKINNY. ik i’m being an emotional faggot but it just struck a nerve. like my body is skinny AND my dick are skinny?

no!!!!!!!! :feelsree:

brb bathmatemaxxing to 8x8
brb going to wear cockrings
brb going to put dht gel on my dick

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3962
View attachment 225320
i need to be bigger :feelsree:

lmfao yeah ik but it’s fact of being called “skinny”. i fucking hate it. and it was directed to my dick. my MASCULINITY. and i’ve been bullied and picked on for being skinny my whole life and my DICK got called SKINNY. ik i’m being an emotional faggot but it just struck a nerve. like my body is skinny AND my dick are skinny?

no!!!!!!!! :feelsree:

brb bathmatemaxxing to 8x8
brb going to wear cockrings
brb going to put dht gel on my dick
if some gay person was trash talking my penis id just leave tbh sounds like an annoying conversation and an utter waste of time

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962