do people actually enjoy going to clubs/concerts/festivals?

logicel369

logicel369

aspie looking gymcel
you're just jumping around to music you can listen to for free on any platform on this planet, how is that so fun again? how is raising your hands and repeating the lyrics behind some degenerate fuck who couldn't care less about your pathetic existence fun? the whole thing is a worshipping ritual that I can't wrap my head around? am I the problem or these normies are just low IQ animals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, douche, h111 and 4 others
how I'm going to moshpit at home?

• Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Wow that's so deep bro how big is your pee pee

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
It's about being part of a tribe. I'll do the same thing at a concert of a sexy japanese idol.

It's about being part of a tribe. I'll do the same thing at a concert of a sexy japanese idol.
how does such act translate to "being part of a tribe". I cant see it

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
how does such act translate to "being part of a tribe". I cant see it
If you can't see it then unfortunately you're too retarded to have a conversation with.

If you can't see it then unfortunately you're too retarded to have a conversation with.
It’s a tribe for delusional subhumans who can’t get real friends

• +1
Reactions: logicel369
It’s a tribe for delusional subhumans who can’t get real friends
Indeed, the 7ft chad banging his head being surrounded by women is a subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and BrahminBoss
its super fun with friends no different from hanging out a bar etc

yes i enjoy clubs because i can autisticly jump around to party music and have fun, and because it is dark and everyone is drunk no one pays attention

you're just jumping around to music you can listen to for free on any platform on this planet, how is that so fun again? how is raising your hands and repeating the lyrics behind some degenerate fuck who couldn't care less about your pathetic existence fun? the whole thing is a worshipping ritual that I can't wrap my head around? am I the problem or these normies are just low IQ animals
Well, it's mostly because everyone is on drugs, these are the key ingredient that make these festivals work.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
yeah probably my favorite activity. Don't think it gets much better as an adult

Yea going to live shows is great

Men go there to get sex some of it arent consensual

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
They are three types of people. Those who feel the biological compulsion to form groups and tribes and those who feel the compulsion to control those groups and tribes. Then those who hate both.