Do people avoid sitting next to you?

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Apparently some people on braincels are so ugly that all the seats in class or on the bus or train or whatever fill up except for the one next to them.

NGL, it's major life fuel because I've never had this problem. At least it means I'm not THAT ugly.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, SikKunt, LowTierNormie and 8 others
never had that issue

they cant sit next to me cause my frame takey up 1,3-1,5 spaces and they cant fit so i always have a double seat to myself

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Suprisingly no. I'm not that ugly...

Today in first period I sat down in front of two people who were friends and they got up and moved to the other side of the classroom.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Achathin, chadpreetcel123, SikKunt and 4 others
Today in first period I sat down in front of two people who were friends and they got up and moved to the other side of the classroom.
sad shit nigga

Apparently some people on braincels are so ugly that all the seats in class or on the bus or train or whatever fill up except for the one next to them.
And those same people are the ones to say bluepilled shit like "I don't judge by looks" and "everyone is beugtiful in their own way":feelsuhh::bluepill:

Only when I put my bag on the seat and start mean mugging everyone who looks at the seat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Achathin, SikKunt, UglyMan and 2 others
I only had this happen in 1 class and it was because I was being a dick to all the freshman zoomers because I found it funny

We’re too gl they break into a cold sweat in our presence

yes bro, many times

they cant sit next to me cause my frame takey up 1,3-1,5 spaces and they cant fit so i always have a double seat to myself
No you're just an obese subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Achathin, SikKunt, Redrighthand and 1 other person
Yes bro
No cunt

• +1
Reactions: Demir

NGL, it's major life fuel because I've never had this problem. At least it means I'm not THAT ugly.

Their larping i never had this experience and i'm a truecel women or men are not this cruel their even worse they lie about it

I never sit

more becoz i'm a nigga and they're scared tbh

incel trait: using public transport

They probably look angry or smell.

wow,must be an american high school

• +1
Reactions: Jack
Lol this happened to me in the plane on Sunday I had to sit next to a 5/10 PSL foid and after a bit of not talking she asked to move a sit infront of me. I got offended and hurt really bad and had no problem sitting with a oldcel

• So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf
Lol this happened to me in the plane on Sunday I had to sit next to a 5/10 PSL foid and after a bit of not talking she asked to move a sit infront of me. I got offended and hurt really bad and had no problem sitting with a oldcel
use deodorant bro

• JFL
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
I never sit
rockndogs

Yes

idk but i'm ugly anyway

waw, you should be massive !

believe me it's because you look like a curry, bc you have no big failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Chadelite
waw, you should be massive !
yh, he is like the biggest on this forum, here is a pic of him

he is the guy in the middle pic on the right. Crazy how guys like him are rotting with incels on this forum

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 3043
Have had this issue ever since my skin and fibroblasts got fucked up by minoxidil.

• +1
yeah boiiiiii

i would sit next to you bro
Doubt it bro... When I have normal collagen levels I look like a prettyboy and all the girls mire and even I smile when I see myself in the mirror but when my collagen levels are low (99% of the time) I'm a zombie that makes everyone feel uncomfortable.

A bit depressing

ROFL

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Doubt it bro... When I have normal collagen levels I look like a prettyboy and all the girls mire and even I smile when I see myself in the mirror but when my collagen levels are low (99% of the time) I'm a zombie that makes everyone feel uncomfortable.

A bit depressing
no,i would sit next to you cuz u r a bro. And tbh, i don't care what people look like on public transport, as long as you aren't mentally crazy or severely deformed - like 1/10 then i will sit next to you if i have to

no,i would sit next to you cuz u r a bro. And tbh, i don't care what people look like on public transport, as long as you aren't mentally crazy or severely deformed - like 1/10 then i will sit next to you if i have to
You would sit next to me then feel uncomfortable or just not talk to me because I am invisible. That's the cold hard truth. But my skin will recover eventually. hopefully.

Crazy how guys like him are rotting with incels on this forum
don't worry i'm not rotting, i've changed my appearance more than anyone on this forum in terms of raw PSL differnece before/after and i'm still actively looksmaxxing day by day + i have university so this is my guilty pleasure and i occasionally learn new information too

People usually don't sit next to me if there's room elsewhere. It's because of aspie society tbh, in other countries girls always sit next to me on bus jfl.

• +1
People usually don't sit next to me if there's room elsewhere. It's because of aspie society tbh, in other countries girls always sit next to me on bus jfl.
yh bro, i would rather have 2 seats to myself than sit next to someone else.

god this forum hurts sometimes