The (my) worst rejection ever, what NOT to do and how i got Blackpilled.

Thread was?

• based (chad shit)

• not based/shitty

Results are only viewable after voting.
same,saw the stacylite today eyelocking with me at college when she was coming down of the stairs, looked nowhere else and i felt so uncomfortable lol.

bro then ltr her now.
She is ran through, min. 10 bodycount, she had balding boyfriend (cuck). She hates me now, she probably had deep feelings for me, which turned into hatred:blackpill:. I will probably die virgin, knowing i could've had it all...

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and reptiles
I'm going back to college frauding and with my ramirez tier hair I'll be the manlet mogger of myth
some foids like short men i honestly believe you got a shot at an ltr with a non subMTB

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Really is. lol.:lul:

Nah cus i see her regularly i dont want that tbh. Good idea though. Next time?:feelshah: She's one year lower so next year ?:ogre: lmfao.

lmao, she's a popular girl too. Way too much simping over those foids by MTNs.

Bro most mid tier normies have high tier normies potential I'm annoyed normies are so stupid to not care about looks

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
some foids like short men i honestly believe you got a shot at an ltr with a non subMTB
Ltb is fine

My type is shaped by the women that have rejected me I've realized

The second one I didn't make a move so not really but I talked to her more than any woman at our job

She was a recessed redhead with nice eyes kinda bad hairline

Both were redheads tho

So now I could totally get into a recessed girl with pretty eyes, it's become my type

And recession is a huge failo, those bitches would be unconfident and my whore :ogre:

Defeat transformed into victory!

• +1
She is ran through, min. 10 bodycount, she had balding boyfriend (cuck). She hates me now, she probably had deep feelings for me, which turned into hatred:blackpill:. I will probably die virgin, knowing i could've had it all...
If u can have one u can have another chance. Foids are likeminded.

Bro most mid tier normies have high tier normies potential I'm annoyed normies are so stupid to not care about looks
I'm grateful cus imagine besides having heightinflation also having to deal with looksinflation

• JFL
You will never get accurate rating from internet. Irl is the real truth. If foids find u attractive. Internet rating does not matter even if u get rated ltn.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and reptiles
If u can have one u can have another chance. Foids are likeminded.
I don't want to ltr 10 bc foid.

Even tho it's rookie numbers these days 😢

• +1
put these whores in their places
love you bud❤️:feelsgah:
ahh cant wait to do the remaining, jaw surgery end this year or beginning next depends on my teeth and aqualyx.
Probably rhino later too. My hairline is a bit recessed but ez coverup i rock a classic side cut.

I'm grateful cus imagine besides having heightinflation also having to deal with looksinflation
Bro more men are waking up to the dating game how long can you get until people realize ? If your getting ghosted and cheated on you burn bridges and it never ends up well give it 20 years cause men aren't stupid they can instantly look up what's trending and this inflation will equalise out.

If anything it's always causing resentment towards chad when in reality it's cause the average dude has no standards

• +1
You will never get accurate rating from internet. Irl is the real truth. If foids find u attractive. Internet rating does not matter even if u get rated ltn.

Well most dudes if there mid tier normies have the bones it's the fat

• +1
Ltb is fine

My type is shaped by the women that have rejected me I've realized

The second one I didn't make a move so not really but I talked to her more than any woman at our job

She was a recessed redhead with nice eyes kinda bad hairline

Both were redheads tho

So now I could totally get into a recessed girl with pretty eyes, it's become my type

And recession is a huge failo, those bitches would be unconfident and my whore :ogre:

Defeat transformed into victory!
foids with bad hairlines dont ever breed with them cus your son will have even worse
yes why she gives u lols.
i would like to add i got bullied a fuckton back then too.
I don't want to ltr 10 bc foid.

Even tho it's rookie numbers these days 😢
get yourself a virgin then i believe in you:ogre:(y)

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
foids with bad hairlines dont ever breed with them cus your son will have even worse

i would like to add i got bullied a fuckton back then too.

get yourself a virgin then i believe in you:ogre:(y)
@PsychoH I have to end the bloodline my son is doomed reguardless.

But no I don't prefer a bad hairline not that part

Just not high standards

• So Sad
@PsychoH I have to end the bloodline my son is doomed reguardless.

But no I don't prefer a bad hairline not that part

Just not high standards
bruh MTB minimum you could do it just get a bluepilled idiot lol

• JFL
bruh MTB minimum you could do it just get a bluepilled idiot lol
I'll go for subhuman. I'm a nice guy, and every girl deserves love.

• +1
I'll go for subhuman. I'm a nice guy, and every girl deserves love.
but bruh your kids...
also i agree but if you can choose between an mtb and sub then go for the mtb.

• JFL
but bruh your kids...
also i agree but if you can choose between an mtb and sub then go for the mtb.
I'm trolling on that bit feller :lul:

• JFL
High T story bhai read every single word ❤️

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH and Gaygymmaxx
I'm trolling on that bit feller :lul:
ye fuck them foids, no girl would give a sub a chance neither should you settle with a mtb who worships you
all chads do, would you rather have a stacylite who doesnt show intimacy and love to you or an mtb who takes care of you, nourishes you, looks up to you with her eyes filled with love telling you she loves you and then hugs you?
pff i need a girlfriend man i would genuinely treat her like a princess.

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana