Do people gatekeep life-changing looksmaxes? How do we find/leak them?

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

ASCEND AT ALL COSTS
Most members who find overpowered looksmaxes probably keep them to themselves to not boost competition heavily.

How tf do we find them so we can benefit??

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Nick.Harte, Slayercel and 3 others
yea its what im doing currently

gatekeeping mogs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: drimprovement, aleksander, arabcelxxx and 7 others
There are no overpowered looksmaxes that users gatekeep. Once you're out of the womb pretty much everything is predetermined.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, 2025 chad candidate, //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4 and 21 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, drimprovement, PickleTheSlayer and 8 others
Most members who find overpowered looksmaxes probably keep them to themselves to not boost competition heavily.

No nigga

dont believe everything u hear on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, arabcelxxx, Mr. President and 4 others
most people here dont have life changing looksmaxes (aka just hardmaxes)

most people that say they are gatekeeping really only have a collection of public info in a way that makes it "life changing"/"private"

actual gatekept shit is usually kept on priv telegram channels. im in one, its not life changing life changing but its crazy semi-priv shit from a nerd about eye & orbital shit that i have no clue how it works

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Meister!, illoan82 and 8 others
most people here dont have life changing looksmaxes (aka just hardmaxes)

most people that say they are gatekeeping really only have a collection of public info in a way that makes it "life changing"/"private"

actual gatekept shit is usually kept on priv telegram channels. im in one, its not life changing life changing but its crazy semi-priv shit from a nerd about eye & orbital shit that i have no clue how it works
tldr : "muhh im so important im in some loser telegram group n i think im cool give me attention and ask what it is but ill say no cuz it is gatekept information!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 49130, arabcelxxx and 19 others
tldr : "muhh im so important im in some loser telegram group n i think im cool give me attention and ask what it is but ill say no cuz it is gatekept information!"
i legit never said any of that, i gave a example on collection of public info vs private info

• Hmm...
Reactions: illoan82

There are no magical looksmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
The Ultimate Copes: Bone Smashing, Water Pulling, Nose Purging, Thumb Pulling, Belt Pulling, Ice Hooding, Eyelid Pulling, Orbicularis Oculi Hypertrophy, Chewing, Clenching, Volufiline, Hyoid Bone Exercises, Face Pulling, Teeth Whitening, Sleeping, Lip Widening, Skin Bleaching, The Ultimate Eye Bleaching Stack, If you know what I mean JFL :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Spiritualcell, zura and 3 others
There are no magical looksmaxxes
You don’t really know that.
If someone finds a magical looksmax they’re gonna gatekeep it to themselves

You don’t really know that.
If someone finds a magical looksmax they’re gonna gatekeep it to themselves
No way no one ever leaked it then. Everything eventually gets leaked.

The Ultimate Copes: Bone Smashing, Water Pulling, Nose Purging, Thumb Pulling, Belt Pulling, Ice Hooding, Eyelid Pulling, Orbicularis Oculi Hypertrophy, Chewing, Clenching, Volufiline, Hyoid Bone Exercises, Face Pulling, Teeth Whitening, Sleeping, Lip Widening, Skin Bleaching, The Ultimate Eye Bleaching Stack, If you know what I mean JFL :ROFLMAO:
"Sleeping" "chewing" etc....

Greycell are like real life negro"s

Stupid and dumb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: triggr, sayi, HornySockFucker and 1 other person
Screenshot 20231125 205457 TikTok

are you being sarcastic

Probably but the most important one is the power of belief and visualization, which Neville Goddard teaches.

as for "legit" softmaxxing techniques there is
EMS Malaris hypertrophy for facelift, Sleepstretching for heightgrowth, forward clenching

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: triggr, Tr0ubLe, SteveRogers and 2 others
Theres a user with secret dick research

• +1
Reactions: itzxcolin
Teeth whitening is not a cope you utter stupid fuck.

Yellow teeth are dysgenic and signals that you’re a peasant

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, niqfan625, recessedd and 2 others
The most insidious form of gate keeping, in my opinion, is fear mongering. The instrumentalization of fear (about side effects, especially permanent ones) related to usage of a certain drug/chemical that would benefit most people greatly.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, nobodyspecial369, Meister! and 3 others
Experimentation and research. Ive already got a few myself

I ain’t telling you shit
I look like a grand master chad now
I have all the secrets
Hahahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray

I have one but I only share it with based users I don’t want any Reddit fags benefitting from my knowledge

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Meister!, futureashtray and tren_31
Teeth whitening is not a cope you utter stupid fuck.

Yellow teeth are dysgenic and signals that you’re a peasant
Most of those are bs like bonesmashing and shit

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
What is sleep stretching?
you stretch out your discs at night with a device or by pulling on your legs with a band and take chondroitin + glucosamine + msm to facilitate their growth. People at space grow 3 inches so it's certainly possible (they shrink back when they go back to earth tho, but maybe if we stay in constant gravity and supplement with these things that can thicker intervertebral discs)

• +1
Reactions: triggr, Tr0ubLe and lilxder2
you stretch out your discs at night with a device or by pulling on your legs with a band and take chondroitin + glucosamine + msm to facilitate their growth. People at space grow 3 inches so it's certainly possible (they shrink back when they go back to earth tho, but maybe if we stay in constant gravity and supplement with these things that can thicker intervertebral discs)
Does that encourage actual bone growth ? Or just short term frauding to appear taller when your plates are closed. Im still growing so should I do this?

No, it's not for bone growth. Your intervertebral discs are made out of a fluidy/jello-like substance so you can move your spine freely (if they weren't there your bone spinal discs would just rub against each other and it would hurt to move)

It aims at thickening these discs permamently. Some users said that it becomes permament after 6 months of sleep stretching. It's not short term, it aims at building up the jello-like intervertebral discs.

You can do this while still growing but supposedly sleeping with bands pulling your legs makes your sleep shit so I will buy the device that pulls your spine only, it was originally used for treating some spine issue so i think it's safe.

It's not guarranted to work tho
Does that encourage actual bone growth ? Or just short term frauding to appear taller when your plates are closed. Im still growing so should I do this?

• +1
Reactions: triggr, itzxcolin and lilxder2
so I will buy the device that pulls your spine only, it was originally used for treating some spine issue so i think it's safe.

It's not guarranted to work tho
What’s the device called?

don’t tell anyone… cold showers and no fap 🤫

• Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers
Probably but the most important one is the power of belief and visualization, which Neville Goddard teaches.

as for "legit" softmaxxing techniques there is
EMS Malaris hypertrophy for facelift, Sleepstretching for heightgrowth, forward clenching
Sleepstretching?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Most softmaxxing is quite straight forward and readily available information tbh, there aren't many "secret lookshacks."

Keep coping with your autistic bonesmashing and overdosing on vitamins. The most effective softmaxxes are already known: Gym (weight loss, muscle), tret + SPF for skin, minox and fin for hair, etc.

Keep coping with your autistic bonesmashing and overdosing on vitamins. The most effective softmaxxes are already known: Gym (weight loss, muscle), tret + SPF for skin, etc.
Carnivore

Trenbolone and GH, igf-1

Fin, dua

Good water w out fluoride

Koji acid, msm, glut Injections

Tret

Whitening from yellow to white teeth via hard methods

Nothing more that is effective really

Rest is hardmaxxing knowledge, even that is often gatekept

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800