Do people gatekeep life-changing looksmaxes? How do we find/leak them?

the real gatekeepers are:
1. being poor
2. High inhibition

most things that actually make a difference is publicly available - just depends if you can afford it and low inhib enough to do hardmaxxes.

JFL if you aren’t doing all easily accessible softmaxes in 2023

There’s something that I’ve been gatekeeping for a long time but today I’m gonna let it out. It’s called reincarnationmaxxing. You are born ugly, no problem buddy boyo. Kill yourself and you will be born as a Chad. If you kill yourself as a sub5, you will be born as a Chad, and vice versa

• JFL
Reactions: wayme and futureashtray
Do eye clenches, squeeze your eyes as hard possible and hold the squeeze. Do this often and you get mogger eyes. They told you about masseter hyperthrophy but they never told you about eye muscle hyperthrophy.

• +1
Reactions: viclate
Do eye clenches, squeeze your eyes as hard possible and hold the squeeze. Do this often and you get mogger eyes. They told you about masseter hyperthrophy but they never told you about eye muscle hyperthrophy.
There’s a bunch of others you can find that jet pilots do, can improve your eye shape (tighter hold on the eyeball) and eye sight with them.

There’s a bunch of others you can find that jet pilots do, can improve your eye shape (tighter hold on the eyeball) and eye sight with them.
Jfl if you don’t work out your eyes in 2023z

Jfl if you don’t work out your eyes in 2023z

you all just don’t research and want to be spooonfed all info lol

when I first registered I would spend hour searching up things like “hallow cheeks” “heightmaxx” “mewing” etc on the search bar that’s on here

I learned lots of good info

But in conclusion, everything is cope unless it’s a peptide, hormone, etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and crimclown63
The most insidious form of gate keeping, in my opinion, is fear mongering. The instrumentalization of fear (about side effects, especially permanent ones) related to usage of a certain drug/chemical that would benefit most people greatly.
what is it?

you all just don’t research and want to be spooonfed all info lol

when I first registered I would spend hour searching up things like “hallow cheeks” “heightmaxx” “mewing” etc on the search bar that’s on here

I learned lots of good info

But in conclusion, everything is cope unless it’s a peptide, hormone, etc
Joined Aug 13, 2023

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, futureashtray and wayme
The Ultimate Copes: Bone Smashing, Water Pulling, Nose Purging, Thumb Pulling, Belt Pulling, Ice Hooding, Eyelid Pulling, Orbicularis Oculi Hypertrophy, Chewing, Clenching, Volufiline, Hyoid Bone Exercises, Face Pulling, Teeth Whitening, Sleeping, Lip Widening, Skin Bleaching, The Ultimate Eye Bleaching Stack, If you know what I mean JFL :ROFLMAO:
Bonesmashing isn't cope, neither is eyelid pulling

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Bonesmashing isn't cope, neither is eyelid pulling
Doesn't eyelid pulling just stretch the skin & gives you wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Send me nudes of your mom and I’ll give you the most overpowered looksmaxes

Theyre probably all hardmaxxes that cost 12k

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Subliminal, helping crystal, healing sound frequencies, semen as moisturizer, starving, jelqing :feelsokman:

I don't gatekeep, that's insecure behavior and insecurity is unattractive.
Yes "being secure" is an effortless feedback loop of positive reinforcement when you're Chad, but that's no excuse.
My last unorthodox soft looksmax is using ketoconazole cream to fight the Norwood reaper, very successfully I might add, the thinned out patch on my vertex has visibility diminished, with volume returning from the sides.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
yes and no? i found a BUNCH of maxxes that i’ve openly mentioned writing guides on. i just don’t know if i should put that information here or another forum or community.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
The Ultimate Copes: Bone Smashing, Water Pulling, Nose Purging, Thumb Pulling, Belt Pulling, Ice Hooding, Eyelid Pulling, Orbicularis Oculi Hypertrophy, Chewing, Clenching, Volufiline, Hyoid Bone Exercises, Face Pulling, Teeth Whitening, Sleeping, Lip Widening, Skin Bleaching, The Ultimate Eye Bleaching Stack, If you know what I mean JFL :ROFLMAO:
I can't believe I believed in this crap a few years ago

• +1
Reactions: viclate and itzxcolin