Do people here really think innervoid Is High iq?

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
He talks like some low iq sperg with repeated on loop concepts that are the same since 2016, he even had an early stint in which he was saying he was a slayer but was put down by the forum so he started behaving as an incel because he never recovered from the wound. He attends some SPED "PhD" with 35 yo in It, probably some parking spot for unemployed grads. I can't even want to Imagine your iq if you think he's High iq, i bet he doesn't even know how to use ito's lemma.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, Manletmachine, Primalsplit and 5 others
928CC0C1 A116 4C07 8156 57CD4E2CAE2B

• Love it
Reactions: EggKing, brucewayne78, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
LMAOOOO... i was thinking the same didn't wanna say it

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
He is your competition, Not mine

He talks like some low iq sperg with repeated on loop concepts that are the same since 2016, he even had an early stint in which he was saying he was a slayer but was put down by the forum so he started behaving as an incel because he never recovered from the wound. He attends some SPED "PhD" with 35 yo in It, probably some parking spot for unemployed grads. I can't even want to Imagine your iq if you think he's High iq, i bet he doesn't even know how to use ito's lemma.
He isn’t really that smart, just like you unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Chill Innamorato

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
don't you work in a warehouse or some shit?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and ChadL1te
I estimate his iq to be 84, so by far intellectually superior to the rest of this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, SoundnVision, Primalsplit and 4 others
don't you work in a warehouse or some shit?
No, i don't work at all, that's what High iq people do. I Need a lot of time to think every thought.

why is everyone using my subhuman face as avatar

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, forevergymcelling and ConfusedBolivian
I estimate his iq to be 84, so by far intellectually superior to the rest of this forum
why is your avi jordi el nino getting his dick sucked

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
No, i don't work at all, that's what High iq people do. I Need a lot of time to think every thought.
Just never interact with people to protect your ego theory

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: brucewayne78 and MoggerGaston
Schizo episode tbh

I already killed my ego. Ego Is a tool of the Devil to make you miserable.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
What are you actually a professor of? It's obvious that he's faced enough negative reinforcement for a lifetime to justify not interacting with people, the brain makes a subconscious realisation as to where it stands on the social dominance hierarchy and acts accordingly, in this case there is virtually no ego to protect.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
What are you actually a professor of? It's obvious that he's faced enough negative reinforcement for a lifetime to justify not interacting with people, the brain makes a subconscious realisation as to where it stands on the social dominance hierarchy and acts accordingly, in this case there is virtually no ego to protect.
Trying to understand @the BULL should be worth a phd. Also, your post is basically calling him a loser.

Yes, but it's also concurrently calling you an idiot for not being able to comprehend his predicament
I understand he's a loser. I'm trying to get him to realize that fact.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Aaaaaaah ahh 😌

Where to begin? :owo: I think @InnerVoidis extremely retarded. One of a kind, truly.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

He will never get what he wants. He's a cooooooomplainer.

Aaaaaaah ahh 😌

Where to begin? :owo: I think @InnerVoidis extremely retarded. One of a kind, truly.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

He will never get what he wants. He's a cooooooomplainer.
he should do i a slow painful death

• +1
Stop hating on my Greek fella @InnerVoid he is genius iq even tho he acts retarded

• Ugh..
damnnn you're still around?

He pretended to be a guy on a 50k job back in lookism years. As if that's actually impressive anyway.
Also claimed to have roided .
He's lied about everything, apart from being incel that's most definitely true.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Clark69
he struck me as a midwit tbh, a neurotic one at that. loves venting about his problems, too