Do people on this site actually care about trying to better themselves?

C

Celery

Iron
I joined this site in effort to legit surgerymaxx and looksmax to my best potential. Yes, I accept that the blackpill is real but all I see in most threads is people saying "cope' over and over to anything useful, and nobody seems to want to even try. What do people accomplish by doing this? Is it supposed to be funny? It would be much more useful if we at least stuck together, even though society has turned it's backs on many of us.

Why are people not trying to looksmax? Just because the blackpill is real doesn't mean you cannot benefit from ascension.

I realize I will get hate from people who just don't get it and want to try and be fny, but I wanted to have a mature discussion about this. Lets Discuss.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kanderior, qqpkp, EtherealAdonis and 2 others
Dwellers here have shit mental health and executive dysfunction.

I joined this site in effort to legit surgerymaxx and looksmax to my best potential. Yes, I accept that the blackpill is real but all I see in most threads is people saying "cope' over and over to anything useful, and nobody seems to want to even try. What do people accomplish by doing this? Is it supposed to be funny? It would be much more useful if we at least stuck together, even though society has turned it's backs on many of us.

Why are people not trying to looksmax? Just because the blackpill is real doesn't mean you cannot benefit from ascension.

I realize I will get hate from people who just don't get it and want to try and be fny, but I wanted to have a mature discussion about this. Lets Discuss.
Just do it by yourself mate, no one it’s gonna help you

There are many people here that think like you, but also people who simply spend their „freetime“ here to have fun.

They are just bored ig

You'll be able to find knowledgeable user here

There are many people here that think like you, but also people who simply spend their „freetime“ here to have fun.

They are just bored ig

You'll be able to find knowledgeable user here

Can you tag some knowledgeable users? Haven’t seen any so far.