do people really think that women get away with having drastic flaws?

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
i would ask my irls all the time to rate women, and just about everytime, girls with really bad sclera show, really recessed jaws, no jawline definition, big foreheads, alien wide set eyes get rated low. what incel made up this bullshit about women getting away with having shit features when they obviously dont. just because guys are desperate enough to have sex with ugly women doesnt mean theyre even attracted to them. PLENTY and i mean PLENTY of guys have sex with girls they find completely fucking ugly, hell, theyll even wife them up jfl

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
PLENTY and i mean PLENTY of guys have sex with girls they find completely fucking ugly, hell, theyll even wife them up jfl

Debunked your own post in a single paragraph, retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, alriodai, LightSkinNoob and 2 others
Debunked your own post in a single paragraph, retard.
that doesnt debunk anything. they arent getting away with the features. guys think they look like disgusting shit and they dont look good with these features, however a hole is a hole kek

that doesnt debunk anything. they arent getting away with the features. guys think they look like disgusting shit and they dont look good with these features, however a hole is a hole kek

Ugly girls have trouble securing commitment from chad.

They can still fuck chad and get beta bux though.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, oldcelloser, Xangsane and 1 other person
what incel made up this bullshit about women getting away with having shit features when they obviously dont. just because guys are desperate enough to have sex with ugly women doesnt mean theyre even attracted to them. PLENTY and i mean PLENTY of guys have sex with girls they find completely fucking ugly, hell, theyll even wife them up jfl
foids try to push whatever Chads / chadlites even HTns they get into an LTR , when they cant get them or theyre too picky theyll die alone or do the yearly female girl trips to Congo and/or Jamaica when they're 40-50 :lul:
female strategy = Chad to simp for her in an LTR
i plan to LET THEM DIE ALONE , personally, as men are, historically, much much more confortable of being alone, due to testosterone
let em rot :lul::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
you're right OP don't listen to theses fags

I swear to god real true chads in my family and IRL (chads that are older than me in their 20s) never ever talked or entratened an ugly women at ALL

i don't understand the meme about ugly girls can get chads because they can't, at best they can get HTNs

the most i see is a ugly girl with a good body getting sex from HTNs, no chads or GL guy will fuck a landwhale or ugly girl expect if he got BBW fetish or if he feels super bad for her ( ALL NON BLACKPILED CHADS ARE EMPATHIC AND FEEL SORRY FOR WOMEN, BLUEPILLED CHADS)

• +1
They get away for ONS because a lot of desperate guys fuck anything. For LTR it's harder.

• +1