Do ppl here actually not want a popular, high status girl

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 13197

Kraken
I want a girl who's popular af and high status. Like a lot of followers on insta and not following that much.

Aside from the fact that most of them are thots, if my girl wasn't and she was rly popular it would be a huge ego boost, imagine showing ppl your girl or walking in public. Or imagine ppl talking bout you and they show who you're dating and they see some high status hot girl. Immediate respect and admiration of you.

Like I'll be thinking "damn she's rly my girl"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
if ur girl is high status, then ur more likely to get cucked cuz she’s gonna have blue check marked gigachads and rappers in her dms

• +1
Reactions: SupremeDream, Marsiere214, Deleted member 8318 and 10 others
i do, i've rejected girls cause they were low status

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 13318, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
if ur girl is high status, then ur more likely to get cucked cuz she’s gonna have blue check marked gigachads and rappers in her dms
Yea true, that's a risk one's gotta take tho if they got to that level of being able to bag these type of girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
I do want them, but they would make me insecure as fuck

• +1
Reactions: SupremeDream, Acnno and Deleted member 13197
Nah I want an introvert bitch that plays video games and wears glasses

• +1
Reactions: SupremeDream, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 13197
I would find the most popular girl, date her for 2 weeks and have sex with her then I would break her heart and make her feel worthless :y'all:(y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 13197
Nah I want an introvert bitch that plays video games and wears glasses
That's good too, ideal for me would be a mix of both. If she was popular but plays vidya and stuff like that on her own

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
I would find the most popular girl, date her for 2 weeks and have sex with her then I would break her heart and make her feel worthless :y'all:(y)
mirin, she'll keep wanting your validation after that

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
mirin, she'll keep wanting your validation after that
tenor.gif
Screenshot 2021 06 14 at 015412

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 13197
I want a girl that only comes around once a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Oneitis is for losers who can't slay lol. It's funny people say this shit because they never experienced women throwing themselves at them. I guarantee if you had 6s, 7s, 8s, and sometimes 9s throwing themselves at you, this oneitis shit would go out the window fast. The "popular" girl would become obsolete since you have a shit ton of them who look exactly like her or better trying to fuck. If you aren't slaying, you're living a worthless life. I feel bad for dudes who settle down. Complete losers who failed at life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 13197
I want a girl who's popular af and high status. Like a lot of followers on insta and not following that much.

Aside from the fact that most of them are thots, if my girl wasn't and she was rly popular it would be a huge ego boost, imagine showing ppl your girl or walking in public. Or imagine ppl talking bout you and they show who you're dating and they see some high status hot girl. Immediate respect and admiration of you.

Like I'll be thinking "damn she's rly my girl"
I want a shy discret stacy

• +1
Oneitis is for losers who can't slay lol. It's funny people say this shit because they never experienced women throwing themselves at them. I guarantee if you had 6s, 7s, 8s, and sometimes 9s throwing themselves at you, this oneitis shit would go out the window fast. The "popular" girl would become obsolete since you have a shit ton of them who look exactly like her or better trying to fuck. If you aren't slaying, you're living a worthless life. I feel bad for dudes who settle down. Complete losers who failed at life.
Yeah I want to slay and have FWBs not be with one girl yet, I'm still a teenager. I just made this post as a hypothetical situation. But you have to settle down at some point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Yeah I want to slay and have FWBs not be with one girl yet, I'm still a teenager. I just made this post as a hypothetical situation. But you have to settle down at some point
Only if you want to reproduce. Even then, reproducing is just two people mating. Doesn't require commitment. I personally don't want kids so I never have a reason to want nor need to settle down.

• +1
Nah. I want a tallish girl thats preferably a teacher. Or works with children in general

the worst part about being attractive is the unwanted attention it brings, well other than that i don’t really see any downsides

Girl in avi? I saw her around here gigastacy tbh

Just lol giga high status males and chads have oneitis and ltrs keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Clout chaser mentality L

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
  • +1
Reactions: LocalDanger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back