Do prettyboy get jb girls most of the times?

You still look shit bro with white skin just being honest
Don't cope, even if I look shit with my white skin, you look worse than I do, jfl. I mog you hard. Keep 'mirin my white skin, I know you Indians are obsessed with it.

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
Don't cope, even if I look shit with my white skin, you look worse than I do, jfl. I mog you hard. Keep 'mirin my white skin, I know you Indians are obsessed with it.
OH ok sorry bro I am ugly. You are white you definitely mog me bro please don't make fun of me dude
Oh no bro don't do it bro

OH ok sorry bro I am ugly. You are white you definitely mog me bro please don't make fun of me dude
I don't make fun of you, I wouldn't want you to kill yourself. Just cope by 'mirin my white skin.

I don't make fun of you, I wouldn't want you to kill yourself. Just cope by 'mirin my white skin.
No bro i will rope myself so that I can be you in my next lifetime. So that I can be sexy like you, get all the women and get that sexy body of yours

No bro i will rope myself so that I can be you in my next lifetime. So that I can be sexy like you, get all the women and get that sexy body of yours
Alright you non-prettyboy shitskin. Die 'mirin my white skin.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Alright you non-prettyboy shitskin. Die 'mirin my white skin.
I am sorry bro I made fun of your body. You are a sexy beast, I am just a ugly piece of shit bro. I feel sad bro. But you are lucky bro

everyone can get jbs, it's so easy to get a younger girl when you are in your 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
I bet @TRUE_CEL gets jb like breathing in air
With my white skin I get those curry sluts, jfl! They're 'mirin my superior European genes as well as your ancestors did, jfl.

everyone can get jbs, it's so easy to get a younger girl when you are in your 20s.
Then why didn't you get a younger girl in your 20s. JFL you only say this because you aren't in your 20s (?)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Time Travel
With my white skin I get those curry sluts, jfl! They're 'mirin my superior European genes as well as your ancestors did, jfl.
European genes > everything else in this world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
European genes > everything else in this world
Yes. The shitskins trying to please me because I am a white-skinned European feels good to me.

• +1
Yes. The shitskins trying to please me because I am a white-skinned European feels good to me.
I am just being honest bro. European genes is the ultimate pussy wetter. Smh I feel sad for other ethnicity and myself

• +1
I am just being honest bro. European genes is the ultimate pussy wetter. Smh I feel sad for other ethnicity and myself
You are inferior to me boyo.

@Yoyome99 inject T you actually look like a fucking girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 656 and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Time Travel and Deleted member 656
jb girls care about dick size above all else. u need 23x17cm

Here is the high T low E indian brat

Attachments

• IMG_20190504_104505.jpg
    IMG_20190504_104505.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20190504_104500.jpg
    IMG_20190504_104500.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
Didnt read a single post, but since some of you put in his head that he could be a pretty boy the dude opens a new thread everyday about it.

• +1
Keep crying for me subhuman

1011.jpg

CALLING SOMEONE SUBHUMAN :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::feelskek::lul::feelskek::lul: