Do religious people ever realize how stupid they sound?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
When they say the earth was made before the sun?
When they say we originated from 2 individuals?
When they say we're all alone in this gigantic universe full of habitable planets?
When they see 2 guys minding their own business in the bedroom makes them go to hell?

It's so obvious religion is just a manmade joke by people who didn't have a proper clear understanding of the world yet. It's beyond hilarious.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 7125 and 14 others
Religious people are mostly low iq, how would they understand that they are stupid? (Dunning-Kruger effect)

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Danish_Retard, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
Religious people are mostly low iq, how would they understand that they are stupid? (Dunning-Kruger effect)
True. 99% of them are just religious because their parents taught them so. Just like how racist parents often make racist kids or how weak parents raise weak kids, it's just taught.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hades and MansNotHot
It’s because they’re taught from a very young age that it’s true. When you’re young, your mind is a sponge, and anything an adult tells you at that crucial time in your development you will listen to and believe. It’s natural selection. This process gets repeated generation after generation.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, AbandonShip and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and MansNotHot
let them cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 685
True. 99% of them are just religious because their parents taught them so. Just like how racist parents often make racist kids or how weak parents raise weak kids, it's just taught.
Also genetic predisposition, some people are just stupid.

To be fair being low iq wields many benefits, wish i was like them tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 685
Hinduism mogs because of these reasons

And to all religious guys here who say there COULD be a God out there, what proves it to be your God if he did exist? Why wouldn't it be the hindu gods if you're a Christian? Or God according to the Christian scripts when you're a Muslim or a jew?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lutte
They don’t, coming from someone who grew up in one.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 685
These things aren't to be understand literally, they are symbolic in meaning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Krezo
very legit thread tbh

deities are def not in the form religious ppl say they are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
what's the alternative to the origin of time? big bang theory? people are allowed to believe in either God's creation of the world or some random event started from nothing. So to label religious people as delusional is comical, this debate will just ravage on and on until the end of time.

These things aren't to be understand literally, they are symbolic in meaning.
Thats just a cope used by religious people who wanna defend their faith. People have always taken these things literally. The Bible doesn't speak of any obvious indications which reveal these things are purely symbolic, in fact people for centuries have always taken these things literally

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8765 and Hades
Thats just a cope used by religious people who wanna defend their faith. People have always taken these things literally. The Bible doesn't speak of any obvious indications which reveal these things are purely symbolic, in fact people for centuries have always taken these things literally
The literal meaning was intended for the retards and masses, while the symbolic meaning was intended for the Elite and ancient mystics.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
This, is the arrogance why Allah is not guiding you
I will turn away from My signs those who are arrogant upon the earth without right; and if they should see every sign, they will not believe in it. And if they see the way of consciousness, they will not adopt it as a way; but if they see the way of error, they will adopt it as a way. That is because they have denied Our signs and they were heedless of them.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
The literal meaning was intended for the retards and masses, while the symbolic meaning was intended for the Elite and ancient mystics.
Yeah but that's not what your actual religious people agree on though. Even elites etc believed in it in a literal sense.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and stuckneworleans
Even elites etc believed in it in a literal sense.
That's not true. There are tons of Elites who larp as good Christians for the benefits.

That's not true. There are tons of Elites who larp as good Christians for the benefits.
Yeah modern ones who still live in a delusion. I wasn't really talking about wether they live moral or immoral lives.

I will turn away from My signs those who are arrogant upon the earth without right; and if they should see every sign, they will not believe in it. And if they see the way of consciousness, they will not adopt it as a way; but if they see the way of error, they will adopt it as a way. That is because they have denied Our signs and they were heedless of them.
Didn't read.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
And to all religious guys here who say there COULD be a God out there, what proves it to be your God if he did exist? Why wouldn't it be the hindu gods if you're a Christian? Or God according to the Christian scripts when you're a Muslim or a jew?
i agree with this, i'm agnostic but lean towards atheism

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Danish_Retard, Hades and 1 other person
tbh you seem to be the kind of guy who laughs at religion whilst following science. I also bet you believe we went to the moon? I bet you also think we are on a spinning rock flying through space and that the earth is smaller than the sun? I bet you also believe that we revolve around the sun and the sun doesnt revolve around us?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4612, Krezo and 1 other person
religious people are literally idiots and the concept of heaven and hell is quite literally the best example.

So, if you believe in God you go to heaven and if you don’t you go to hell. According to Christians, its as simple as that.

Even if you never heard of that Jesus guy in your life, you are going to hell.

And then Christians go around and call God “merciful” and “loving” when he torments innocent souls for all eternity.

But they might say, “They werent innocent, they are sinners and they need Gods grace!”

Which is bullshit because God gave them the egoistic psychology that all humans possess.

Think of all the Jews that were in killed in the holocaust (Hitler apologists gtfo), their entire lives were full of racism and bigotry before they were put in death camps and there it got even worse. They were tortured and killed, and then according to the Christian god they are all now burning in hell for all eternity because they accidentally chose the wrong god. You know for a fact that little kids were murdered in those death camps, and according to the Bible they are burning in hell. How the fuck can you even call a child guilty enough to warrant eternal punishment.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 685 and curryslayerordeath
tbh you seem to be the kind of guy who laughs at religion whilst following science. I also bet you believe we went to the moon? I bet you also think we are on a spinning rock flying through space and that the earth is smaller than the sun? I bet you also believe that we revolve around the sun and the sun doesnt revolve around us?
HAHAHAHA WHAT IS THIS DELUSION? @Hades GTFIH

Unlike religious beliefs and events, we can actually make scientific observations. Moron.

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
Clearly you never taken acid or shrooms jfl at thinking we came from monkeys or the earth is here by chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, HurtfulVanity and Deleted member 6380

Unlike religious beliefs and events, we can actually make scientific observations. Moron.
he’s being sarcastic

• +1

jfl that has to be bait

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 685

hate to break it to you mr science but you have been completely lied to and you keep believing otherwise is just continuing to fuel my ego. If you cant even consider the fact they lied to you, I my dear friend am leagues ahead of you.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and stuckneworleans
0D03648C 0ABB 451B B80A FCD5E4B25628

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Cherrypicked
Your right the point of religion is to control the masses and keep them in line. Incels would be crushed in a nihilistic atheistic world that favors superior qualities since incels tend to be genetic trash. Religion may have blantant contradictions but it did keep women in check till it was cucked. It also gives people a sense of community and purpose. At least it provides decent coping mechanisms.

• +1
jfl that has to be bait
Oh nevermind, my sarcasm detector is kinda fucked up
religious people are literally idiots and the concept of heaven and hell is quite literally the best example.

So, if you believe in God you go to heaven and if you don’t you go to hell. According to Christians, its as simple as that.

Even if you never heard of that Jesus guy in your life, you are going to hell.

And then Christians go around and call God “merciful” and “loving” when he torments innocent souls for all eternity.

But they might say, “They werent innocent, they are sinners and they need Gods grace!”

Which is bullshit because God gave them the egoistic psychology that all humans possess.

Think of all the Jews that were in killed in the holocaust (Hitler apologists gtfo), their entire lives were full of racism and bigotry before they were put in death camps and there it got even worse. They were tortured and killed, and then according to the Christian god they are all now burning in hell for all eternity because they accidentally chose the wrong god. You know for a fact that little kids were murdered in those death camps, and according to the Bible they are burning in hell. How the fuck can you even call a child guilty enough to warrant eternal punishment.
i was srs boys, 1v3?

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
the only thing who guide u is ur camel

• JFL
Clearly you never taken acid or shrooms jfl at thinking we came from monkeys or the earth is here by chance
Psychedelics experience depend of the person psych/beliefs tbh, some people becale atheist after an acid trip.

Shut up peanut, defending homosexuality?
@knajid should be aware of this

Shut up peanut, defending homosexuality?
@knajid should be aware of this
I would kill you irl and rape your mother in front of your eyes you schizophrenic faggot, now shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and KrissKross
I would kill you irl and rape your mother in front of your eyes you schizophrenic faggot, now shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.
You’re a sexually frustrated little cunt which is why you’re so angry all the time, and you’re making yourself look stupid as hell on the forum Jfl

You’re a sexually frustrated little cunt which is why you’re so angry all the time, and you’re making yourself look stupid as hell on the forum Jfl

Bye loser

When people automatically expect your post to be bait, you already know you've lost mate.
yeah true let me stop thinking for myself for a minute and start believing what they tell me.

Psychedelics experience depend of the person psych/beliefs tbh, some people becale atheist after an acid trip.
Yeah my brother I'm pretty sure is atheist the way he perceived the effect of lsd on the brain way interesting and makes sense his theory is the lsd is just messing around with all parts of your brain triggering every emotion and sensation which is pretty good theory

I can't deal with retarded atheist that don't know what a fucking allegory is

Based thread