do sarms make you more likely to have female children?

mirrormogger

mirrormogger

Kraken
if not they’re just strictly better than roids for people planning to offspringmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, aleksander and MaestheticMaso
Who knows ? They’re experimental drugs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
Stop roids two years before you have any kids to be safe tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Htobrother, coisbhai, mirrormogger and 1 other person
if not they’re just strictly better than roids for people planning to offspringmax
High parental testosterone will always skew the ratio of boys to girls more in favour of boys.

As for sarms specifically who knows. I don't know if they've done studies on it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander and mirrormogger
High parental testosterone will always skew the ratio of boys to girls more in favour of boys.

As for sarms specifically who knows. I don't know if they've done studies on it.
Steroids will make you more likely to have girls as kids, idk about sarms, they dont really affect test it's androgens.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and mirrormogger
Steroids will make you more likely to have girls as kids, idk about sarms, they dont really affect test it's androgens.
I’m wondering if it’s while on cycle due to the higher androgen levels or if it’s due to the fact that roids cause epigenetic changes ?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
bro i beg that my first children will be male

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and mirrormogger
for all we know, it could make you infertile. i doubt enough research has been conducted on sarms to come to a proper conclusion. for example they don’t even know why rad causes hair loss since it doesn’t convert to dht.

mark solution pls lol 🙏🏽 be my 20th 🙏🏽

for all we know, it could make you infertile. i doubt enough research has been conducted on sarms to come to a proper conclusion. for example they don’t even know why rad causes hair loss since it doesn’t convert to dht.

no option to mark solution here

Nothing can make you infertile unless you have castrated yourself.

It's a product of infertility in general. Roiders who are trying to conceive obviously don't have the best fertility parameters.