Do 'Shit tests' even exist or are they only there for non-chad men to keep them as pets

D

Deleted member 72804

Bronze
Do women test all men to see how valuable you are compared to her or they only exist for non-chads to determine if there is some value in keep you around as a pet.

Shit tests are redpill cope, they do not exist

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Clown Show and <6PSLcel
Shit tests are redpill cope, they do not exist
yes they do, just not as extreme as redpillers make them out to be

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
A shit test is basically her seeing whether you react to her more than you can get her to react to you.

it's not true that "chads" don't get tested just because they are GL or some shit women do it to everyone. you just never see a "chad" in the stage where he's still being tested bc he blows through it bc he's experienced with it.

Last edited:
If you are shit-tested it means you already failed the test, it's over, there's no right response that will somehow suddenly turn things in your favor and maker her impressed by how you answered her test.
Also, it's pretty unlikely for a Chad to get "tested", things can easily turn against the girl and maker her look petty, insecure, rude, etc.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Clown Show and gigell
then they are cope as if women is really interested in you she won't do that shit
A shit test is basically her seeing whether you react to her more than you can get her to react to you.

it's not true that "chads" don't get tested just because they are GL or some shit women do it to everyone. you just never see a "chad" in the stage where he's still being tested bc he blows through it bc he's experienced with it.
not really, autistic and awkward chads still exist.

yeah but very high functioning in any cases where that's true, or very good at masking it. complete autism is a death sentence regardless of looks

then they are cope as if women is really interested in you she won't do that shit

its not cope, the chances of you finding a girl that will give you Chad treatment is extremely low. if you start going out with a girl she will do it. Unless she thinks you are a Chad but hey, you wouldn't be on this forum if you were.

its not cope, the chances of you finding a girl that will give you Chad treatment is extremely low. if you start going out with a girl she will do it. Unless she thinks you are a Chad but hey, you wouldn't be on this forum if you were.
I am no chad and around HTN- Chadlite. There was one girl who gave me chad treatment and she was also decent looking but I fucked it up and deciding not to pursue things because she had a boyfriend. Now I just get women that are interested in me but once they know how awkward and social stunted I am they start all the shit tests.
yeah but very high functioning in any cases where that's true, or very good at masking it. complete autism is a death sentence regardless of looks
yeah, you are right about that. Chad can just get away with far more and face less shit tests because women naturally know there is not much to 'test' unless something is really off.

Lol I used to believe in shit tests. Those were the days…

yeah, you are right about that. Chad can just get away with far more and face less shit tests because women naturally know there is not much to 'test' unless something is really off.
nah if you're getting tested it's a better sign than not. if she knew there was no way in hell she'd fuck you (and she knows right away) why even bother, there's nothing to test. and when that's the case she is talking to you in an entirely different way anyways, sort of like a mother scolding a child, anyone who has experienced this will confirm. being tested means the answer is "maybe". so it's not really true chads don't get tested either. and all being a chad really means is being smooth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72804
so whats the point of it?
I don't know, you're just reminded you're low value, just like if you would encounter someone inferior to you and you keep teasing him...

I don't know, you're just reminded you're low value, just like if you would encounter someone inferior to you and you keep teasing him...
Many men wouldn't do shit like that though. maybe women are just naturally more evil than men.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Many men wouldn't do shit like that though. maybe women are just naturally more evil than men.
What are you talking about, normies always tease and talk shit about each other.

What are you talking about, normies always tease and talk shit about each other.
I mean men don't lead women on and do 'shit tests' like women do.

I mean men don't lead women on and do 'shit tests' like women do.
They can tease them, mock them, bully them, etc. social dynamics are pretty complicated, and in almost every male group, the guy with the lowest status serves as some sort of a punching bag - he's made fun of or put down, especially when females are around and the others want to impress them.