do sleep and diet actually affect potential height?

klits

klits

Iron
does eating good diet and sleeping more actually make u taller (3cm+) or its just cope?

Come sleep on this dick faggot
Dnr nigger

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
80% genes 20% nutrition and sleep

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dervw4cenks, n9wiff, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
does eating good diet and sleeping more actually make u taller (3cm+) or its just cope?

no it doesnt, of course not, why would it?

its not like growth hormone is released when you sleep, and a good diet gives you the nutrients to help in the production of igf-1

such a dumb question bro no offense 🤦‍♂️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and klits
Brutal... how do you explain the 6'10 specimens that exist nowadays........ their parents are like 6ft at most...........

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
no it doesnt, of course not, why would it?

its not like growth hormone is released when you sleep, and a good diet gives you the nutrients to help in the production of igf-1

such a dumb question bro no offense 🤦‍♂️
so u are suggesting if i just take a carnivoreee diet sleep 14 hrs in a day and keep grinding and hustling i will grow 10 cms ?
how do u explain guys who grow with the worst diet and sleep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john788 and raleqtambrobret
so u are suggesting if i just take a carnivoreee diet sleep 14 hrs in a day and keep grinding and hustling i will grow 10 cms ?
If you go carnivore you'll stunt your growth, dummy.
You'll grow 5'10 MAX on that kind of diet, you need carbs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff, 5'7 zoomer, klimo and 1 other person
im already 180 bro how to reach 185 +

Brutal... how do you explain the 6'10 specimens that exist nowadays........ their parents are like 6ft at most...........
If their parents are 6ft than the mother is exceptionally tall, the father is above avg in most countries
And it makes sense ….

If their parents are 6ft than the mother is exceptionally tall, the father is above avg in most countries
And it makes sense ….
Obviously when I say parent I mean the father, you white knight.
The mother is normally 5'6-5'10.
Still doesn't explain how the sons ends up 6'10+.

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
Maybe if you're 12

i always like to avoid insulting people here but holy shit bro you got negative iq

when did i ever say that?
simple, their genes allowed for more growth hormone production, and if they had better nutrition and sleep they would be more taller.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and klits
Maybe if you're 12
How do you cope with the fact that there are 6'10+ prettyboys with 24in bidelts out there?

How do you cope with the fact that if you stood next to them, you'd look like his child.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, ShowerMaxxing, n9wiff and 1 other person
unless your starved in africa you will reach your genetic potential,if you eat 2k calories a day your body will have more then enough nutrients to grow its all cope

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and klits
If you go carnivore you'll stunt your growth, dummy.
You'll grow 5'10 MAX on that kind of diet, you need carbs.
Carbs, sugar, alot of sugar, 10 hr sleep

• +1
Reactions: klits
How do you cope with the fact that there are 6'10+ prettyboys with 24in bidelts out there?

How do you cope with the fact that if you stood next to them, you'd look like his child.
Idk I guess I would feel vulnerable. Timid, dreamy, protected hopefully.

• So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Idk I guess I would feel vulnerable. Timid, dreamy, protected hopefully.
Well, that's one way of looking at it.
Can't even say it's bad one :feelswah:

• Woah
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Anomalies typically caused by mutation, like acromegaly or gigantism. Assuming no cuckolding

• So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
unless your starved in africa you will reach your genetic potential,if you eat 2k calories a day your body will have more then enough nutrients to grow its all cope
Disagree, Dutch people have a largely animal based diet for centuries. As a result of hgh in dairy they grew to be the tallest

I don't think so.

I knew a guy who was a football player and his dad was 6'6 his mom was 6'2, he had amazing nutrition and ideal environment yet only ended up 6'1.

I'd say it's like 99% genes 1% nutrition or maybe even less

Disagree, Dutch people have a largely animal based diet for centuries. As a result of hgh in dairy they grew to be the tallest
they are one inch taller then most of the other eu contries like denmark,france,sweeden etc so that could be from alot of reasons

I grew up on starvation and fast food and grew much taller than both my of my parents

So you think 1/5 of height is nutrition and sleep? So you are basically saying a guy can grow up to anywhere from 5ft to 6'2 depending on their nutrition and sleep?

It wont make you “grow” it will just maximise your genetic potential. Tall men who ate/slept trash during development missed out on a few inches of height

So you think 1/5 of height is nutrition and sleep? So you are basically saying a guy can grow up to anywhere from 5ft to 6'2 depending on their nutrition and sleep?
No, diet and sleep maximises your genetic potential. The ceiling is still genes

I knew a guy who was a football player and his dad was 6'6 his mom was 6'2, he had amazing nutrition and ideal environment yet only ended up 6'1.

I'd say it's like 99% genes 1% nutrition or maybe even less
His “dad” got cucked

• Hmm...
Reactions: dervw4cenks
What kind of question is that lol

It will def make you taller although not something huge like 6-10cm

• +1
Reactions: klits
No, diet and sleep maximises your genetic potential. The ceiling is still genes
Yea but diet and sleep can't stunt growth that much. You can lose maybe 1 or 2 inches max if you have an absolutely horrendous diet and sleep

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and klits
Yea but diet and sleep can't stunt growth that much. You can lose maybe 1 or 2 inches max if you have an absolutely horrendous diet and sleep
2 inches is a lot ;)