Eating "unhealthy" foods/goyslop = TALLER HEIGHT AND MORE BONE GROWTH. Eating "healthy" = THE MANLET DIET.

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Fast food, sugar, refined grains = high insulin and thus high IGF-1, constant mTOR signaling -> bone growth

"healthy" diets = low insulin, low IGF-1 -> cuckold bones

All diet cults have advice that will give you less bone growth besides the Peat diet @BrahminBoss

Keto = low insulin, low IGF-1, stunted growth in children
Veganism = low (and not very bioavailable) protein, nutrient deficiencies
Carnivore = same problems as keto, maybe slightly less bad since if you only eat meat instead of just fat you will get more protein and have more gluconeogenesis from all the protein (still not enough)
Mainstream diet advice = not enough protein, not enough simple carbohydrate to spike insulin because muh fiber, "healthy fats" that don't contribute to height growth

Peat tells you to eat sugar, guzzle milk, and spike your thyroid hormones, all will contribute to increased growth velocity

If you want to grow you need to have big insulin spikes to drive IGF-1 and eat lots of amino acids glycine, arginine, and ornithine to also trigger HGH release which also increases IGF-1. "Healthy" eating focused on longevity will never do that. If you want to grow as much as possible you want to flood your body with sugar, protein, and calcium. Remember, dieticians want to LOWER IGF-1 for the sake of longevity.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Tr0ubLe, Pandora and 43 others
Fast food, sugar, refined grains = high insulin and thus high IGF-1, constant mTOR signaling -> bone growth

All diet cults have advice that will give you less bone growth besides the Peat diet @BrahminBoss

Carnivore = same problems as keto, maybe slightly less bad since if you only eat meat instead of just fat you will get more protein and have more gluconeogenesis from all the protein (still not enough)
Mainstream diet advice = not enough protein, not enough simple carbohydrate to spike insulin

Peat tells you to eat sugar, guzzle milk, and spike your thyroid hormones, all will contribute to increased growth velocity
true

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Goyslop tastes so good :aheago:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, russiancelreturns, Ryldoo IS COPING and 8 others

Grain-based food, sugars and dairy products are the nutritional staples of Western diet. High glycemic load diets have been recognized as aggravating factors of acne, whereas a low glycemic load diet improved acne and decreased the bioavailability of free IGF-1 in plasma...

Cow milk consumption in humans shifts the somatotropic axis to higher levels and significantly increases serum levels of GH and IGF-1 [23] (Figure (Figure1B).1B). Oral ingestion of the whey protein α-lactalbumin has been shown to increase the somatotropic axis in healthy women. There is strong epidemiological evidence that dairy consumption significantly increases serum IGF-1 levels in humans [24]. This explains why high intake of milk increases linear growth [25]. In contrast, short stature is a characteristic feature of congenital IGF-1 deficiency in Laron syndrome. Thus, Western diet shifts the GH/IGF-1 axis to abnormally high levels, just in the opposite direction of low IIS observed in Laron syndrome...

1743 7075 8 41 1

MILK AND FAST DIGESTING CARBS, SUGAR, SODA, STANDARD GOYSLOP = HEIGHT AND BONE GROWTH

YES YOUR ANCESTORS WERE "HEALTHIER", THEY WERE ALSO MUCH SHORTER THAN YOU

BECAUSE GOYSLOP MAKES YOU TALL

YOUNGER GENERATIONS KEEP GETTING TALLER DESPITE EATING MORE AND MORE PROCESSED FOODS AND YET YOU SUGGEST EATING THE EXACT OPPOSITE TO GROW MORE? NOT PUTTING 2 AND 2 TOGETHER TO MAKE 4?

YES GOYSLOP IS UNNATURAL AND BAD FOR YOU BUT IT ALSO MAKES YOU TALL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mxrcyy0, MonoTBB, Ryldoo IS COPING and 7 others
Doesent matter, mostly genetics. One brother ate like shit the other ate okay and like shut some days. They both ended up at 6’1 and 6’3 not much of a difference

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Big White Cuck, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
I don't even know what to believe anymore I'm just gonna kill myself atp

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21, KingCartierrr23, maximuslaid and 31 others
Doesent matter, mostly genetics. One brother ate like shit the other ate okay and like shut some days. They both ended up at 6’1 and 6’3 not much of a difference
The entire point, since you didn't read anything I said, is that "eating like shit" doesn't stunt your growth. If anything junk food increases how tall you will be. Here's a good food for height growth, take skim milk and mix glycine powder into it. Make that half your daily calories and then take ornithine and citrulline.

• +1
Reactions: mxrcyy0, Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 50702
The entire point, since you didn't read anything I said, is that "eating like shit" doesn't stunt your growth. If anything junk food increases how tall you will be. Here's a good food for height growth, take skim milk and mix glycine powder into it. Make that half your daily calories and then take ornithine and citrulline.
Thank you for the advice, I just didn’t read anything because I’m mad I’m 5’9 at 16 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and Running!
Thank you for the advice, I just didn’t read anything because I’m mad I’m 5’9 at 16 😂😂😂
Why are you not on HGH and an AI

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
  • +1
Reactions: prag
old lookism mcdonalds theory. High E low T means you dont have external test aromatizing into Estrogen means your plates dont close as fast. High goyslop carb diet has IGF-1 at peak all the time meaning youll grow vertically but be a lanklet high E cuck without any androgenic features like 99% of the zoomer population.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Pandora, 5'7 zoomer and 14 others
Only problem is the tryptophan and exorphins in milk . Homogenisation ruined everything by trapping these normally digested hormones into liposomes which pass through the gut with 0 problems. I counter it by drinking medium roast coffee which contains a molecule as potent as naloxone in opioid receptor antagonist properties

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mxrcyy0, horizontallytall, Deleted member 28774 and 1 other person
Only problem is the tryptophan and exorphins in milk . Homogenisation ruined everything by trapping these normally digested hormones into liposomes which pass through the gut with 0 problems. I counter it by drinking medium roast coffee which contains a molecule as potent as naloxone in opioid receptor antagonist properties
Stop with the cope, this is what is wrong about Peaters.

Ray Peat is a MASSIVE advocate for milk and you are saying its unhealthy because of "tryptophan" :lul:

Ray Peat has also said that tryptophan is needed for children in order to ensure proper growth.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I’m broke and likely can’t get it without my parents beating my ass for it and throwing it away:feelswhy:
Cheap if u source from China.

55 usd for 10 days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
old lookism mcdonalds theory. High E low T means you dont have external test aromatizing into Estrogen means your plates dont close as fast. High goyslop carb diet has IGF-1 at peak all the time meaning youll grow vertically but be a lanklet high E cuck without any androgenic features like 99% of the zoomer population.
true

how many RW twitter users will raise their son on le steppe warrior carnivore diet with no carbs and wonder why he grows up to be 5'8 and boneless

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss, horizontallytall and 7 others
I saw thaaat multiple times in the forum but no one believee me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and the MOUSE
how many RW twitter users will raise their son on le steppe warrior carnivore diet with no carbs and wonder why he grows up to be 5'8 and boneless
Is this why Mongolians/Central Asians are still not particularly very tall because their diet is mostly meat and milk and not that much carbs.

Or is it because they are poor

Is this why Mongolians/Central Asians are still not particularly very tall because their diet is mostly meat and milk and not that much carbs.

Or is it because they are poor

Europe meat consumption 11

average height of eskimo men = 5'3

look how manlet Spain consumes the most meat and gets heightmogged by lower meat Netherlands and Macedonia

ketogenic diets stunted growth in children

high meat low carb diet = manlet diet

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member, MonoTBB and 4 others
Stop with the cope, this is what is wrong about Peaters.

Ray Peat is a MASSIVE advocate for milk and you are saying its unhealthy because of "tryptophan" :lul:

Ray Peat has also said that tryptophan is needed for children in order to ensure proper growth.
For children yes. Ray peat is wrong on beta carotene and DHA as well.

• Love it
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler
View attachment 2615130

average height of eskimo men = 5'3

look how manlet Spain consumes the most meat and gets heightmogged by lower meat Netherlands and Macedonia

ketogenic diets stunted growth in children

high meat low carb diet = manlet diet
How do you think india or countries alike play into this? They consume high carb high fat unhealthy (high calorie) diets. What's holding them back from growing taller?

• +1
Reactions: Father47
Whats your opinion on DHA/EPA? I ordered some and haven't touched it since due to reading on peat's advice against it.

Why is beta carotene important for children?

Ray is wrong about omega 3s

How do you think india or countries alike play into this? They consume high carb high fat unhealthy (high calorie) diets. What's holding them back from growing taller?
fat does nothing for height growth, they do not have enough protein eating fucking lentils unless they consume a lot of milk

High protein high carb low fat, insulinogenic and pro-IGF1 is the ideal height growth diet - milk, sugar, starch, meat. Bread, potatoes, milk, cheese, yogurt, steak, white rice, soda, orange juice.

• +1
Reactions: lockpop, MonoTBB, Deleted member 29747 and 2 others

yes EPA is inflammatory dogshit and unessential, whereas DHA is definitely essential

as much as I think the Ray Peat community is full of wacky people, at least they're willing to disagree and do their own research rather than blindly adhere to dogma

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, BrahminBoss and Raydolf_Peatler
Whats your opinion on DHA/EPA? I ordered some and haven't touched it since due to reading on peat's advice against it.
Omega 3 is essential especially for infants and young kids. Its still a good idea to keep omega 6 consumption low.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
yes EPA is inflammatory dogshit and unessential, whereas DHA is definitely essential

as much as I think the Ray Peat community is full of wacky people, at least they're willing to disagree and do their own research rather than blindly adhere to dogma
I hate when people are dogmatic to one viewpoint. A truly intelligent person would consider the other persons viewpoint.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland and the MOUSE
My tablet says "Omega 3 max " Contains EPA and DHA - 900mg total.

Do you think this would be worth supplementing during puberty?

@pessimistic
@Raydolf_Peatler
no because it's probably mostly EPA, you want the ones that have more DHA, and you have to make sure the brand you're buying isn't oxidized by the time you get it making it worthless

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
Zoomers are short

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and Dr SmalCox
My tablet says "Omega 3 max " Contains EPA and DHA - 900mg total.

Do you think this would be worth supplementing during puberty?

@pessimistic
@Raydolf_Peatler
Get cod liver oil supplement.

Weston a price did numerous studies showing that nutrient dense diet (when young) is more important for a well developed maxxilla than mewing

Cod liver oil conations the active form of vitamin a, retinol, which is needed to improve calcium utilisation. Cod liver oil also contains lots of vitamin d which also improves calcium utilisation.

Go to weston a price website to find dosages for cod liver oil based on age.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mxrcyy0, bussi and 2 others
Why is beta carotene important for children?

Ray is wrong about omega 3s
carotenoids are worthless, inflammatory, accumulate in fat, turn you orange, can't even be converted to retinol by many people, increase your risk of lung cancer

ooooh they have a mild antioxidant effect, so what nigga - many things do

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Debetro and BrahminBoss
carotenoids are worthless, inflammatory, accumulate in fat, turn you orange, can't even be converted to retinol by many people, increase your risk of lung cancer

ooooh they have a mild antioxidant effect, so what nigga - many things do
You just described retinol

Get cod liver oil and supplement with that.

Weston a price did numerous studies showing that nutrient dense diet (when young) is more important for a well developed maxxilla than mewing

Cod liver oil conations the active form of vitamin a, retinol, which is needed to improve calcium utilisation. Cod liver oil also contains lots of vitamin d which also improves calcium utilisation.

Go to weston a price website to find dosages for cod liver oil based on age.
I knew this. I was blackpilled at a very early age and knew my family had absolutely shit genetics. No offense, but terrible genetics. cancer, diabetes, balding, recessed maxillas, sleep apnea - basically everything you can think of was in my heritage. My parents also used to be poor during their childhood, hence didnt have very good nutrition.

Fortunately however, I grew up with a very good diet and was on GH therapy + numerous other supps (even a sarm cycle @ 15). My maxilla is great, I was born with a genetically high hairline and did not have temporal peaks at 14, as opposed to now when i have a very juvenile hairline (although still a genetically big forehead). My maxilla is great, i forced myself to mew since age 13/14 and cracked my midpalatal suture at around age 15 or so. Since then i can feel pressure in my cheekbones/masseters everytime i engage the posterior+ anterior tongue. I plan on writing an entire thread about this on here soon. I also was deficient in vitamin D at age 12-13, but was on 50k iu/day shots once my parents found out about the deficiency. I think that helped grow a lot of bone. My metabolism was also a lot higher since then as I used to be obese for a kid (with a skinny fat distribution).

So my question here is, Do you think it was the extensive treatments/supps/diet that helped me surpass my "genetic limit"?

Or was it forcefully getting myself to hardmew/chintuck since the age of 13?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 29747 and Detective
Cheap if u source from China.

55 usd for 10 days
Thanks from what lab is trustable? Also how would I get it without my parents knowing and don’t I also need to take ghrps to limit facial growth?

• +1
Reactions: prag
Thanks from what lab is trustable? Also how would I get it without my parents knowing and don’t I also need to take ghrps to limit facial growth?
That faggot who made that thread is a moron and I got a 70% warning for telling him off because of some faggot mod. YOU CAN'T LIMIT ANYTHING. IT'S ALL SYSTEMIC. THE INCREASED IGF-1 CIRCULATES THROUGH THE BLOOD AND ACTS ON ALL TISSUES THROUGH THE IGF-1 RECEPTOR.

QSG, everyone gets it from there. Just buy crypto.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
That faggot who made that thread is a moron and I got a 70% warning for telling him off because of some faggot mod. YOU CAN'T LIMIT ANYTHING. IT'S ALL SYSTEMIC. THE INCREASED IGF-1 CIRCULATES THROUGH THE BLOOD AND ACTS ON ALL TISSUES.
So I just have to take it? My nose is already kinda big when I get bloated, so not sure I would want to ruin my face for a couple inches😂😂

So I just have to take it? My nose is already kinda big when I get bloated, so not sure I would want to ruin my face for a couple inches😂😂
Just do it

Very based thread

Sum1 high iq confirm

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
So it's a good thing I eat instant noodles twice a week and drink 750mL chocolate milk everyday?

• +1
Reactions: bussi

View attachment 2615063

MILK AND FAST DIGESTING CARBS, SUGAR, SODA, STANDARD GOYSLOP = HEIGHT AND BONE GROWTH

YES YOUR ANCESTORS WERE "HEALTHIER", THEY WERE ALSO MUCH SHORTER THAN YOU

BECAUSE GOYSLOP MAKES YOU TALL

YOUNGER GENERATIONS KEEP GETTING TALLER DESPITE EATING MORE AND MORE PROCESSED FOODS AND YET YOU SUGGEST EATING THE EXACT OPPOSITE TO GROW MORE? NOT PUTTING 2 AND 2 TOGETHER TO MAKE 4?

YES GOYSLOP IS UNNATURAL AND BAD FOR YOU BUT IT ALSO MAKES YOU TALL

we are way shorter than before, some humans were 10 feet+ coming from places with abundant and easy prey.

Retards think they’re a different species and call them giants but they just had better nutrition. Animal size is determined by nutrition.

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and enchanted_elixir
It's a balancing issue when it comes to that. You clearly need a good amount of protein if you want to grow and that's basic fact. Too little and you wont grow, Too much and it's pretty much excess that gets excreted unless you have more carbs and fats to compliment.

On average Indians don’t consume nearly enough protein, it’s why you see so many skinny fat Indians

I grew up on goyslop but I am 5"8 with 6 inch wrists

Mainstream diet advice = not enough protein, not enough simple carbohydrate to spike insulin because muh fiber, "healthy fats" that don't contribute to height growth

If you want to grow you need to have big insulin spikes to drive IGF-1 and eat lots of amino acids glycine, arginine, and ornithine to also trigger HGH release which also increases IGF-1. "Healthy" eating focused on longevity will never do that. If you want to grow as much as possible you want to flood your body with sugar, protein, and calcium. Remember, dieticians want to LOWER IGF-1 for the sake of longevity.
Dnr trve