Do some women actually prefer fat men over skinny ones?

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
My mom claims I looked better when I weighed like 10kg more which I think is bullshit because it was mostly fat probably.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
no, not ones that matter anyway

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996, rooman, ilyry7686 and 2 others
Maybe my mom is just dumb and has a weird fetish for chubby or fat guys since she became fat herself.

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 28904
All my family members try to force feed me (they like me to be somewhere around 20%BF).

iTs HeAltHY

• JFL
Reactions: rooman
My mom claims I looked better when I weighed like 10kg more which I think is bullshit because it was mostly fat probably.
Some girls unironically like chubby guys but you need to keep in mind that they’re talking about chubby guys with good faces. (Fat chris pratt is probably the best example)

• +1
Reactions: rooman
All my family members try to force feed me (they like me to be somewhere around 20%BF).

iTs HeAltHY
Show them studies on the effects obesity has on health

But tbh 20% isn’t terrible, we’re all just narcy autists here whose brains somehow became obsessed with looking like male models

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Most girls I know who are in LTR are with tall chubby guys with good faces.

About moms who want their sons to be fattier - Roughly speaking, it may be some sort of "peasant mentality" of older times, when fat = can afford food, thus not deficient, thus "healthier". Things changed when cheap but low quality foods became readily available, but mentality still lags behind a bit. It's way more common in countryside than in big cities, at least, in my experience.