Do steriods close growth plates?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I'm considering running a cycle of test for like 12-16 weeks. I heard that the extra estrogen that the test has aromatized to can prematurely close you're growth plates. Do I have anything to worry about if I want my hands, wrist and clavicles to grow? I'm 20 years old with 19 inch shoulders/small wrists and they need to fucking grow:feelswah:

yes.

you're going to get a bunch of brainlet kids telling you its all avoided if you just run an AI, which is categorically untrue, but they are telling themselves what they want to hear as much as you.
theoretically, you might be able to get away with using a non-aromatizing androgen.

Dosage? I thought you were doing lgd

As high as I can go without raping my hairline. Probably 250-300 test e a week

I'll add it in. If I decide not to do it, I'll just run it on it's own.
It's probably better to run a test base alongside it, like 125

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
It's probably better to run a test base alongside it, like 125
I might as well go all the way up 300. If I'm going to mess up my hpta I might as well maximize the benefits.

anything over 200mg test rapes ur hairline

I might as well go all the way up 300. If I'm going to mess up my hpta I might as well maximize the benefits.
Nah you won't mess it up with these doses lol

Nah you won't mess it up with these doses lol
It will still stop natural test production the same as if someone injected 500 mg a week. So I might as well get more out of it.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
yes.

you're going to get a bunch of brainlet kids telling you its all avoided if you just run an AI, which is categorically untrue, but they are telling themselves what they want to hear as much as you.
theoretically, you might be able to get away with using a non-aromatizing androgen.
can mk677 have a similar effect?

It will still stop natural test production the same as if someone injected 500 mg a week. So I might as well get more out of it.

i literally ask myself this question daily

you see many bodybuilder nowdays that start roiding before 20 and dont stop till they retired at the age of 40-50, and after they stop using it it seems like they bone frame didnt suffer from the steroid abuse.

i believe that vertical growth plates ( for height) doesnt work the same as horziontal growth plates (clavicles).

it seems like steroids have no impact on clavicles.

also steroids not gonna help your 19 inch shoulders since steroids are only temporary

maybe just wait like me and blast mk677 till the age of 25 (while lifting natural) and then look what changed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
yes.

@Extra Chromosome