Do steroids make you bald?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Was planning on hopping on steroids in my 20s, dunno if they make you bald though

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
chadpreetcel123

Make sure to take fin, dut and only use plastic glasses & utensils to maximize test + dht production
only drink tap water aswell

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, birchman and Deleted member 2756
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Make sure to take fin, dut and only use plastic glasses & utensils to maximize test + dht production
Duta + RU is better, testosterone will still progress MPB if prone

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Maybe, maybe not. Depends on your genetics. Unless you're very prone to balding tho, less androgenic stuff like anavar probably won't accelerate hair loss very much, but they all have potential to cause hair shedding.
If you want to protect your hair, use fin or dut while using roids, steroids and fin are very bad combo though, can have some serious effects on your fertility.

Steroids will make you bald only if you have balding genes aka DHT
this is a bit of a misconception. Androgenic alopeica effects every male to a greater or lesser extent, its not like a specific gene codes for it, at least every white male anyway. However the extent to which your hair focicules are sensitive to miniturization via androgens varys a lot from individual to individual. If you run mutiple grams of tren for years and years and years you will almost certainly experience some thinning, I personally ran 500mg test for 12 weeks without any thinning, that doesnt mean im immune to mpb, my dad has thinned noticably but it took until his 50s, whereas some guys are much much more sensitive to androgens and can thin naturally in their early 20s. My advice is start small with the steroids and that way you can gauge how sensitive you are to them, hwoever im willing to bet on a basic cycle 90% of guys in their 20s are gonna be fine
Maybe, maybe not. Depends on your genetics. Unless you're very prone to balding tho, less androgenic stuff like anavar probably won't accelerate hair loss very much, but they all have potential to cause hair shedding.
If you want to protect your hair, use fin or dut while using roids, steroids and fin are very bad combo though, can have some serious effects on your fertility.
fin prevents the conversion of test to DHT but does nothing to prevent androgens binding to the receptors n the scalp leading to minaturisation

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Steroids will make you bald only if you have balding genes aka DHT
Lmao no. All steroids can cause hair loss, but not all steroids elevate DHT levels.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
C47F57DC 1B98 4A44 A6F6 1B2AA8879244

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464