Do supermodels have good habits to be so attractive?

william2605

william2605

Zephir
did they have good habits? or because of good genes they could not drink water, not sleep enough or eat fast food?
IMG 2794
IMG 6086

IMG 6665

IMG 6666

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and deadstock
Yes

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Yes but more than anything they have good genetics

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
chico eats a balanced diet but does a lot of sports. no clue about the other 2 losers

chico eats a balanced diet but does a lot of sports. no clue about the other 2 losers
And for sleep ? for you in his prime Was he sleeping enough?

Alot of models diet

• +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops
yes i saw a video once of adriana lima or someone like that talking about filtering water

They have to stay lean. If they were sedentary and ate fast food they would bloat up and wouldn’t be models

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Deleted member 72978
Good genes and habits

Good habits, genes and lots of cocaine

Yea I’m sure they got a beauty routine going on

• Woah
Reactions: wsada
They have to stay lean. If they were sedentary and ate fast food they would bloat up and wouldn’t be models
Young people don't like to drink only water or get enough sleep, so do you think prime chico did these things? I do not think

i asked chico on live how much water he drinks and he said he’s not a big water drinker. I also asked him what his skincare routine was in his prime (in 2010) and he said it was just water
In 2010 was just water in the sense of drink ?

• +1
Reactions: Emzi
Apart from not getting fat then no

yes and just splashing water on face no sunscreen no facial wash no soap no anything
Lol you said that’s he is not a big water drink

• +1
Reactions: Emzi
IMG 3621

What do you think, did this guy used most expensive skin care routine consisting from 10 steps? Was he using laser treatments for his skin? Did he used fucking Gua sha to define his jawline? I dont think so.