do supplements like HMB , Laxogenin , Turkesterone work well as a natty alternative to SARMS ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
what do you think about this stack (HMB, laxogenin , turkesterone) in addition to other supplements like magnesium , zinc , D3, and high protein intake ?

I am actually being curious about laxogenin myself. It even seems to be somewhat legit. Turkesterone on the other hand seems like a scam since it has been promoted by all those typical gym channels all over YouTube so they cann sell their products.

I might try out laxogenin myself. I am also on the verge to get myself some ostarine since this is also helpful for bone health. I might make a thread about it soonish.

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
I am actually being curious about laxogenin myself. It even seems to be somewhat legit. Turkesterone on the other hand seems like a scam since it has been promoted by all those typical gym channels all over YouTube so they cann sell their products.

I might try out laxogenin myself. I am also on the verge to get myself some ostarine since this is also helpful for bone health. I might make a thread about it soonish.
i also heard HMB is really legit and risk-free for lean muscle mass , recovery and strength

i initially wanted to do LGD with MK677 but i wanna first start with those natty alternatives to see how they do

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
good luck getting real Laxogenin, and its quite expensive if you going to take decent enough doses to see some results.

what about Tongkat ali? i havent seen anyone share results with before and after.