Do Test and Aromatase inhibitors absolutely require a prescription?

Strafe

Strafe

Gold
I’m 19 and low T (upper 300s), but just on the borderline enough that my doctor will not prescribe me ~anything~. I think he refuses because I’m gymmaxxed and he thinks I want to use them as steroids or something.

Where should I start?

• JFL
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
jfl @ asking doctors anything androgen related. if you must get it legally, youll need a prescription otherwise you need to get ai and test through other means.

i wouldnt recommend you hop on trt just because you have low natural t, and you might suffer from the side effects for your entire life if you dont take them seriously and they end up hurting you, like permanent infertility. ive heard some people seeing results from test boosters, maybe try those first

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Strafe
jfl @ asking doctors anything androgen related. if you must get it legally, youll need a prescription otherwise you need to get ai and test through other means.

i wouldnt recommend you hop on trt just because you have low natural t, and you might suffer from the side effects for your entire life if you dont take them seriously and they end up hurting you, like permanent infertility. ive heard some people seeing results from test boosters, maybe try those first
Thank you for the reply brah. As far as test boosters do you mean like supplements? I’ve been on Saw Palmetto, Ashwagandha, Zinc for about a month now.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Thank you for the reply brah. As far as test boosters do you mean like supplements? I’ve been on Saw Palmetto, Ashwagandha, Zinc for about a month now.
yeah thats what i meant. damn, it must suck to be on 300 ng dl at 19, but id look into it more before jumping on trt. i think the hrt subreddit has some info that you might find useful

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
just crash your T and go back for more blood work

• JFL
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
That is low for 19 are you exercising?..how is you're diet?..Are you using any supplements

That is low for 19 are you exercising?..how is you're diet?..Are you using any supplements
That’s what I literally don’t understand. I’m a D1 athlete and in the best shape of my life. I’m meeting all of my macros too.
just crash your T and go back for more blood work
I honestly don’t think he will give them to me no matter what. I think that’s what he thinks I’m doing rn.

Wasn’t there a post on this forum where someone went from 700s to 1200s levels just by taking zinc, vit D gigadose and some other shit

• Woah
Wasn’t there a post on this forum where someone went from 700s to 1200s levels just by taking zinc, vit D gigadose and some other shit
I would kill my entire family on Christmas Day to have a 1200 T level.

I’ve just started taking zinc though, I’ll probably throw a high Vit D dose into my stack too. I’m getting my blood done again in may so I’ll report back then.

I would kill my entire family on Christmas Day to have a 1200 T level.

I’ve just started taking zinc though, I’ll probably throw a high Vit D dose into my stack too. I’m getting my blood done again in may so I’ll report back then.
Do some research on vitamin D before starting. There is a specific ratio of vitamin D and vitamin K and magnesium you should follow. Boron also helps

Do some research on vitamin D before starting. There is a specific ratio of vitamin D and vitamin K and magnesium you should follow. Boron also helps
Will do. I’ve actually got K and Magnesium already in my stack, But I’ll fine tune the ratio.

Any chance you have a link to a good source for the ratio?

whats wrong with buying test? probably the same price as ur perscription

whats wrong with buying test? probably the same price as ur perscription
That’s what I’m asking. Can you just buy this shit in a store or something?

• Woah
Will do. I’ve actually got K and Magnesium already in my stack, But I’ll fine tune the ratio.

Any chance you have a link to a good source for the ratio?
I think it’s like 100mcg of vitamin K every 5000 IUs of vitamin D

I think it’s like 100mcg of vitamin K every 5000 IUs of vitamin D
Dope. I’ll do some more reading and adjust my stack accordingly. Thank you.
you can order it online. https://www.eroids.com/. i would recommend doing a 500 / week at first test e. its very powerful and i had no sides on it
I’ll be damned. How safe is this? I thought test was a regulated substance in the ((USA))

Dope. I’ll do some more reading and adjust my stack accordingly. Thank you.

I’ll be damned. How safe is this? I thought test was a regulated substance in the ((USA))
every substance is regulated, but normal people work in every industry. and money is money. so there are lots of pharmacists etc who sell on the side. just use a trusted source and you will be fine, even the biggest guy in your gym would be a good source

That’s what I literally don’t understand. I’m a D1 athlete and in the best shape of my life. I’m meeting all of my macros too.

I honestly don’t think he will give them to me no matter what. I think that’s what he thinks I’m doing rn.
honestly bro did u get free testosterone checked as well? you might just be giga low shgb and low total production just works for your body

• +1
honestly bro did u get free testosterone checked as well? you might just be giga low shgb and low total production just works for your body
I did but I wasn’t sure what was a good number compared to the normal test count. I’ve still got the results though let me dig them up.

What’s shgb btw? I’m unfamiliar with the term.

I did but I wasn’t sure what was a good number compared to the normal test count. I’ve still got the results though let me dig them up.

What’s shgb btw? I’m unfamiliar with the term.
sex hormone binding globulin, its what testosterone is tightly bound to so that not all of your testosterone is bioavailable to the body. So having less of it means that more of your total testosterone can be used by your body. In most cases free testosterone is a better indicator if you are truly hypogonadal or not.

• +1
What side effects are you feeling from your low T? I’m low for my age as well and would like to compare.

• +1
Your doctor doesn't want to prescribe you because you're too young and might actually think that you're intentionally crashing it - yes, because young = dumb. Tbh, you shouldn't mess with hormones till 25, but if you're hellbent on it, then don't try to skimp on ai/pct. Cycle includes everything, also food, and not just t. If you can't afford it, then don't even think about it.

• +1
What side effects are you feeling from your low T? I’m low for my age as well and would like to compare.
Fatigue, severe brain fog, and personality issues (low assertiveness, anxiety). The reason I think it’s T related is because I didn’t experience these issues pre puberty, and I’ve got signs of pretty high prenatal T (developed facial bones, long ring finger, etc)

Your doctor doesn't want to prescribe you because you're too young and might actually think that you're intentionally crashing it - yes, because young = dumb. Tbh, you shouldn't mess with hormones till 25, but if you're hellbent on it, then don't try to skimp on ai/pct. Cycle includes everything, also food, and not just t. If you can't afford it, then don't even think about it.
I’ll keep this in mind, friend. I’m considering holding off until mid 20s like you say and just trying to increase it naturally through diet and sups, but the symptoms are really bad and I feel pretty shit ngl.

Ur not going to get pharma test without going to a doctor, and being your so young it’s not gonna happen

Post full bloodwork

Thats bc T doesn’t do shit for athleticism
You are likely running on dht and adrenaline and dhea

Thats bc T doesn’t do shit for athleticism
You are likely running on dht and adrenaline and dhea
I thought T was a major factor in building muscles and general “young manliness”?

Is that a bad state of affairs if that is what’s happening?

I thought T was a major factor in building muscles and general “young manliness”?

Is that a bad state of affairs if that is what’s happening?
Define young manliness

Just typical juvenile male traits. Confidence, assertiveness, low inhibition, etc.
yeah that sounds like high t and opposite of what i was proposing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back