Deleted member 5583

IMG 20200419 035653

Proportions of leg to torso not the body/physique. Pls vote

Last edited:
Skinny fat low t cuck, 15 to 20 bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, LostYouth, Over and 1 other person
How'd you figure low T?
A start of gyno ( not gyno more like storing fat near the titties my nigga ) and built like a twink and small shoulders to hip ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
How tall are you?

• +1
A start of gyno ( not gyno more like storing fat near the titties my nigga ) and built like a twink and small shoulders to hip ratio
Would you say gymcelling will overcome this twinky appearance or am I a framecel or do you think I actually have low testosterone?
How tall are you?
Guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Cover4
LA CHANCLA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 3162, LostYouth and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth and Deleted member 2205
No this is THE edit
I guess its fine tbh
5'6 is absolutely ogre i would sacrifice my proportions
Except if this was your pre-LL pic, that would be just too extreme

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 5583
I guess its fine tbh
5'6 is absolutely ogre i would sacrifice my proportions
Except if this was your pre-LL pic, that would be just too extreme
Would you say it'll be comical to be sitmogged by everyone of a similar height and then being the same height as them? Like if I didn't tell you this was a morph you wouldn't notice much right. I legit have a 36 inseam in this pic

Would you say it'll be comical to be sitmogged by everyone of a similar height and then being the same height as them? Like if I didn't tell you this was a morph you wouldn't notice much right. I legit have a 36 inseam in this pic
No bro just have a good posture while sitting and it won't be obvious

And you i first thought this were yiur natural propositions but it didn't look deformed, just tallish legs which is fine tbh

• +1
long ass ar
5'6" but this is a morph with 5 inches lengthened legs, just to see if I could get away with it with LL.
I'm guessing you have short torso because even without the 5" your legs are long.
With 5" you'd be 5'11. Would still need 2 inch lifts to be considered tall, but lifts would make you look really wierd with those proportions
I'd do 3" for a 5'9 instead.

• +1
long ass ar

'm guessing you have short torso because even without the 5" your legs are long.
With 5" you'd be 5'11. Would still need 2 inch lifts to be considered tall, but lifts would make you look really wierd with those proportions
I'd do 3" for a 5'9 instead.
This picture is with the 5" thankfully. My wingspan is 5'11" on 5'6" jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
That's with the 5 inches thankfully. My wingspan is 5'11" on 5'6" jfl
that's what I'm saying. With 5" you'll be 5'11. You'd still have to fraud 2" to get to a good height, which will make your proportions really bad. Lifts and long legs look ugly.
Since 5'9 isn't that far off from 5'11 in the dating market (depends on where you live ofc), you should just aim for that.

If you live in northern europe I'd actually go for 5'11 since that's around average. You have the arm length for it.

• +1
that's what I'm saying. With 5" you'll be 5'11. You'd still have to fraud 2" to get to a good height, which will make your proportions really bad. Lifts and long legs look ugly.
Since 5'9 isn't that far off from 5'11 in the dating market (depends on where you live ofc), you should just aim for that
So you're saying just instead of these proportions (which is the 5'11" morph, added 5 inches on this, these aren't my natural proportions) I should go for 5'9" instead? I just won't fraud 6'1" from here is that fine. I live in India btw so I think 5'11" is tallish here. 5'9" unfortunately is just average

• +1
So you're saying just instead of these proportions (which is the 5'11" morph, added 5 inches on this, these aren't my natural proportions) I should go for 5'9" instead? I just won't fraud 6'1" from here is that fine. I live in India.
Then 5" is justifiable if 5'11 is tall in india.
I'm not sure about other locations but it was very rare to se someone taller than 5'11 in Hydrabad.

• +1
Looks fucking terrible.

God, manlets do indeed live a life of hell.

Not only will leg lengthening decrease your athletic ability permanently, cost you a shit ton of money, cause you to suffer in physical agony for months and force you to relearn now to normally walk... Your proportions get fucked up as well.

There is no cope when it comes to height. You either have it or you don’t.

Then 5" is justifiable if 5'11 is tall in india.
I'm not sure about other locations but it was very rare to se someone taller than 5'11 in Hydrabad.
Around the city yeah most are manlets but just go to the mall or airport and boom, 6'2" tallfags everywhere, it's so brutal. Even 13 year olds are taller than me
Looks fucking terrible.

God, manlets do indeed live a life of hell.

Not only will leg lengthening decrease your athletic ability permanently, cost you a shit ton of money, cause you to suffer in physical agony for months and force you to relearn now to normally walk... Your proportions get fucked up as well.

There is no cope when it comes to height. You either have it or you don’t.
I know many guys who've had a good recovery and can play sports after that much lengthening so it's not cope. I'm able to invest the time and money Now does this morph look bad, that's debatable and the question

Last edited:
  • Woah
Around the city yeah most are manlets but just go to the mall or airport and boom, 6'2" tallfags everywhere, it's so brutal. Even 13 year olds are taller than me

I know many guys who've had a good recovery and can play sports after that much lengthening so it's not cope. Now does this morph look bad, that's debatable and the question
The morph obviously looks terrible. You look like one of those black Minecraft monsters with long legs but worse.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LostYouth and Deleted member 5583
Would you say gymcelling will overcome this twinky appearance or am I a framecel or do you think I actually have low testosterone?

Guess
work lats and bi deltoids and drop down to 8-12% bf and itll improve alot

• +1
Need as many opinions as possible, or do I need to rethink lengthening goals. Please vote.
BUMP BUMP BUMP

Last edited:
Need as many opinions as possible, or do I need to rethink lengthening goals. Please vote.
BUMP BUMP BUMP
accept ur height man no way to LL without looking super off and insanley rare to grow after 17-18

The morph obviously looks terrible. You look like one of those black Minecraft monsters with long legs but worse.
Brutal Enderframe pill

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Why the hell do You hide your shoes LOL.

Jesus Christ at being a manlet and a framelet absolutely brutal ngl.

I thought you were like 6 ft 5

I
Skinny fat low t cuck, 15 to 20 bodyfat
im about the same body fat percentage but different is I’m high t or pretty sure I’m high t anyway