Why You're Aging: Glycation and A.G.E.s - Insidious Killers of Your Body

Amazing thread, didn't get your tag for some reason, tag me on your next

There's a good book on this topic called glucose revolution, great read too

Thanks for the feedback.

I actually watched some of the videos by the author of that book to make this thread, but I thought she was too cringey to talk about here. I'd rather link videos by someone named "Dr. Berg" instead of some girly nerd who calls herself "Glucose Goddess." It's hard to take someone like that seriously when we're discussing science.

I'd be interested in knowing your anti aging stack or making a thread on the topic in case you wouldn't mind sharing such info

Cheers mate

I've tried a lot of different supplements over the years but not sure what works and what's a waste of money. I might make a thread on it but not sure how useful it would be for others. By far the biggest impact on my appearance (youth-wise) on a day-to-day basis is how much sleep I get each night. I used to be able to get away with not sleeping enough and still retaining my youthful looks. But nowadays, if I get 6 hours or less, I get deeper nasolabial folds, extra undereye hollowness, and I just look significantly worse in general. A full night of high quality sleep makes me look 22 years old again. It's just so hard to do this each night because of my busy schedule.

I think I was hanging out on the wrong parts of this forum. I don't agree with everything you wrote but good job man, this info is deffo worth a couple of BJs from a normie to obtain!
thanks lol. Just curious, what do you disagree with? I'm no expert on this topic so I want to know where I might've written something wrong