Do these surgeries seem like a good plan for me? I don't personally think I need bimax, but I may benefit from genioplasty.

JackHanma

JackHanma

Silver

I consider myself a strong 6/10 to maybe a weak 6.5/10

Hoping to get to something like 8/10 if possible.

Attachments

• death.jpg
    death.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 70
  • profilemorph.jpg
    profilemorph.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 65
  • image0 (9).jpg
    image0 (9).jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 66
  • image1 (2).jpg
    image1 (2).jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 62
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Untitledd.png
    Untitledd.png
    198.9 KB · Views: 57
  • image0 (5).jpg
    image0 (5).jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, lore and Elvisandreaa
bimax

• +1
Reactions: one job away
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, wateriswet, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
No, retard. You people do not understand reality and prescribe bimax to everyone like its candy. I do not need it, I will not be getting it.
I agree with this but there's no other way to significantly improve your lower third imo

get genio if you wanna look like this
userimage-665154.jpg

I agree with this but there's no other way to significantly improve your lower third imo

get genio if you wanna look like this
userimage-665154.jpg
The fact that my beard completely fixes my harmony is proof I don't need bimax.

Clearly you're retarded and not listening and you know nothing about how genioplasties work. Go be dumb somewhere else.

The fact that my beard completely fixes my harmony is proof I don't need bimax.

Clearly you're retarded and not listening and you know nothing about how genioplasties work. Go be dumb somewhere else.
I actually got genio myself but go ahead retard

I actually got genio myself but go ahead retard
You're not a doctor retard. You're telling my my chin is gonna overproject and I'll have an excessive mentolabial fold, clearly that would only happen if I was a retard and went with an off the shelf implant or a standard sliding genio. You're insulting my intelligence by not assuming I would get a customized procedure. Plastic surgeons are not retarded, I don't need to move my entire maxilla and mandible to fix my chin, I just need to fix the mentolabial fold and get a genio or implant.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
You're not a doctor retard. You're telling my my chin is gonna overproject and I'll have an excessive mentolabial fold, clearly that would only happen if I was a retard and went with an off the shelf implant or a standard sliding genio. You're insulting my intelligence by not assuming I would get a customized procedure. Plastic surgeons are not retarded, I don't need to move my entire maxilla and mandible to fix my chin, I just need to fix the mentolabial fold and get a genio or implant.
like I said, go ahead

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Toth's thot and wristcel
Is this nigga serious?
I'm posting unflattering angles so you can see the problem so I can get genuine advice devoid of narcyposting instead of frauding for validation from a bunch of incels.

I do fine irl, people find me attractive but from girls I often get "cute" rather than "hot" and I fall short of that nice halo effect

Stop trying to shill me on bimax, my base blows this guys out of the water, proof that I do not need bimax.

ur midface is already too short, dont do lip lift. u need to change the shape of ur jaw to be more taller and V shaped like opry. ur head is too wide and short, like u got a moonface look, but not too bad. fix ur face shape and ur good ngl. also dont do rhino, ur nose is your best feature, wish i had it

• +1
Reactions: Slob
when i get back from school i can morph you with surgical acuracy, just hit me up

when i get back from school i can morph you with surgical acuracy, just hit me up
Baste. Thanks for being actually helpful.

The video is the best representation of how I actually look irl. Like I said the beard completely fixes my harmony and easily puts me at a downright solid 6.5

only trouble is girls don't like scraggly chin beards lmao

Not sucking my own dick, I just look attractive and this has been proven by how strangers interact with me. I'm just not *quite* good looking enough to live that easy street lifestyle, and I figure I'm so close that it would be a wasted investment to not tip myself over the edge honestly.

Garbage facial contouring due to hiligh facial fat and very short ramus and short and unprojected chin. Your face is very wide and just doesn't have the height to match. Lose as much fat and bloat as possible and then get an implant. Also stay the fuck away from bangs and covering your forehead with hair. That's the last thing you need with a short wide skull. Cut your hair and reduce the width at the parietal point

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Garbage facial contouring due to hiligh facial fat and very short ramus and short and unprojected chin. Your face is very wide and just doesn't have the height to match. Lose as much fat and bloat as possible and then get an implant. Also stay the fuck away from bangs and covering your forehead with hair. That's the last thing you need with a short wide skull. Cut your hair and reduce the width at the parietal point
I tried a middle part curtains look in the mirror actually looked pretty good.

Do you genuinely agree implant is better for me than bimax would be?

What would you rate me out of 10 now?

What do you think I could ascend to from just a genioplasty or custom chin implant (assuming the mentolabial fold is addressed so as not to excessively deepen it)?

I don't need a bimax :feelsuhh:
Image2

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
I tried a middle part curtains look in the mirror actually looked pretty good.

Do you genuinely agree implant is better for me than bimax would be?

What would you rate me out of 10 now?

What do you think I could ascend to from just a genioplasty or custom chin implant (assuming the mentolabial fold is addressed so as not to excessively deepen it)?
You're the last person that should have bangs. My skull is tall as fuck and even I improve form exposing at least the middle part of the forehead. Short skulls are more infantile. I like long hair too, so just try to get curtains with a shorter cut

I don't think your issue is saggital growth. You don't appear to have recession in my opinion, and as far as you said, you don't have malocclusion. You rather look very bloated and lack definition/contouring

You have the face of someone who's 25% bodyfat. If you're lean already, I feel bad for you son, no room to improve jaw contour wise other than a full wraparound, which should push out your corpus/symphis/gonion regions out and stretch out the soft tissue. Your submental is pretty bad. Your zygos look quite flat too. Wide, but not frontal prominence

From the front you're 5.5/10 max. Profile is a bit lower

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
You're the last person that should have bangs. My skull is tall as fuck and even I improve form exposing at least the middle part of the forehead. Short skulls are more infantile. I like long hair too, so just try to get curtains with a shorter cut

I don't think your issue is saggital growth. You don't appear to have recession in my opinion, and as far as you said, you don't have malocclusion. You rather look very bloated and lack definition/contouring

You have the face of someone who's 25% bodyfat. If you're lean already, I feel bad for you son, no room to improve jaw contour wise other than a full wraparound, which should push out your corpus/symphis/gonion regions out and stretch out the soft tissue. Your submental is pretty bad. Your zygos look quite flat too. Wide, but not frontal prominence

From the front you're 5.5/10 max. Profile is a bit lower
I'm 12% bodyfat, I think I hold a lot of water

You'll notice kybella/buccal fat removal as well as submentoplasty in that surgery list

I'm 12% bodyfat, I think I hold a lot of water

You'll notice kybella/buccal fat removal as well as submentoplasty in that surgery list
Oh didn't even notice that pic

Are you on steroids? How tf are you storing that much water weight in your face? It detracts A LOT from appearance. Cruise on TRT dose and get off the tren

Try to get something called a vertical sliding genioplasty. It can increase chin height by a good amount. If you're not satisfied after that, experiment with an even taller chin with fillers. If you like it, get a wraparound implant on top

Some people here will be quick to diagnose you with short face syndrome due to your short chin, but given you have no deep overbite and over jet and a normally developed maxilla, you may just have a chin that needs vertical lengthening

Are you on steroids? How tf are you storing that much water weight in your face? It detracts A LOT from appearance. Cruise on TRT dose and get off the tren

Try to get something called a vertical sliding genioplasty. It can increase chin height by a good amount. If you're not satisfied after that, experiment with an even taller chin with fillers. If you like it, get a wraparound implant on top

Some people here will be quick to diagnose you with short face syndrome due to your short chin, but given you have no deep overbite and over jet and a normally developed maxilla, you may just have a chin that needs vertical lengthening
Natty in all the pics

W

Watch the video it’s more accurate to how I look irl

go ahead plaster your face with implants and become the bloatlord
Better yet I’ll just leave this retarded forum forever and never think about looksmaxxing again

fucking pointless, I already do fine

7F71F302 9806 478E AEB3 C8D061049AEB
Clearly over for me

3AE3ABBA B402 43C4 9D26 FE3D45653C94
Clearly in desparate need of bimax

I would keep the beard shorter so it's just a stubble

Trim off the sides on your hair. Your face is round-ish, don't make it more round

Not answering your question because I'm no surgeon, but here's my advice for you

1) You look fat. Are you? If you're not lean, biggest improvements from you are gonna come from cutting fat. This is especially true for people like us, with wide faces

2) Your hair is making you less handsome. Your face is wide and round, fade the sides. And in general it looks messy/unclean. You're obviously going for that tiktok look, but you're just not pulling it off man. Try a texture top drop fade

3) Your stubble coverage is patchy and weak. Keep it light stubble max, and do something about it. I don't believe in minox but try microneedling + oils

I agree you do not need bimax.

View attachment 1371636

I consider myself a strong 6/10 to maybe a weak 6.5/10

Hoping to get to something like 8/10 if possible.

imo you are chadlite doubtlessly. Basically don't bother opinion retards above, this is an incel forum and they write everything opossite. This place is made in order to larp. And so, I don't recommend you any surgeries. You are too attractive to take a risk with stupid implants or fillers. Osteo is definitely not for you

imo you are chadlite doubtlessly. Basically don't bother opinion retards above, this is an incel forum and they write everything opossite. This place is made in order to larp. And so, I don't recommend you any surgeries. You are too attractive to take a risk with stupid implants or fillers. Osteo is definitely not for you
I think I’d be like a 7 if I got rid of all the facial bloat

Attachments

• IMG_2356.MP4
    6.4 MB
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    9.5 MB
Xrays would help

you have a short brachycephalic alpinid skull which makes you look neotenous