do these type of things help with hyoid skin under the chin?

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Joined
Mar 10, 2023
Posts
6,597
Reputation
5,224
Chrome screenshot 1687989603755


If not, Is there something that could fix that?(not surgeries)
 
yes they do. but you have to wear it 24/7 and cant take it off in public
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 2023cel and goo25
yes they do. but you have to wear it 24/7 and cant take it off in public
lol😂, but help me please😭 im skinny and I have more fat under my chin than in the other body parte😂😂
 
Just wrap around a diaper on your face. It’s easier
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith
lol😂, but help me please😭 im skinny and I have more fat under my chin than in the other body parte😂😂
thats your hyoid bone being low, all you can do is mew or get a neck lift.

if you get a genioplasty it will improve the area too
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2023cel
ok then jsp
 
No. I replied to your other thread. That's all you need to know
 
thats your hyoid bone being low, all you can do is mew or get a neck lift.

if you get a genioplasty it will improve the area too
I would like to mew but I have a distal jet under my palate now so i can't do that comfortably
 
I reckon this is counterproductive. it seems to retract your mandible.
 
  • +1
Reactions: goo25

Similar threads

lerty9984
Replies
14
Views
74
Vrowding
Vrowding
Relivz_.14
Replies
5
Views
73
pakiadam
pakiadam
welli2009
Replies
15
Views
93
tripletungsahur67
tripletungsahur67
M
Replies
12
Views
124
5"11Manlet
5"11Manlet
ezet
Replies
11
Views
127
Lumaro
Lumaro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top