Do this to reach the middle class

thereallegend

thereallegend

Banned from Primal Diet
Get married.

The easiest way for a perpetual working class man to reach the middle class is to get married and take advantage of a dual income household.

Cons: risk of alimony if you make more money than her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, HitAndRun, Deleted member 26859 and 2 others
Get married.

The easiest way for a perpetual working class man to reach the middle class is to get married and take advantage of a dual income household.

lmao i dont need to make it to the middle class my parents are fucking rich an i go to catholic school so im good

lmao i dont need to make it to the middle class my parents are fucking rich an i go to catholic school so im good
Does the priest touch your no no spot lil nigga?

this thread isn't for you. this thread is for young adults

Lucky ass hedgefund nigga

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Lucky ass hedgefund nigga
lmao not bro my dad is a executive for a software company and makes like 200k and my mom makes like 150k year and shes a project manager at a big insurance company so im not too rich

lmao not bro my dad is a executive for a software company and makes like 200k and my mom makes like 150k year and shes a project manager at a big insurance company so im not too rich
why are you so certain they won't slowly cut you off like my parents are doing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
That is 350k a year before tax.
I'd say that you're 'too rich'.
Srsly tho-You have the cards dealt to you. Rich parents + white = if you fail, no excuses buddy.

Post a money spread rn, otherwise you are a larping pooron.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Idk man in my country mimimun
wage is 450 dollars ( every year it goes up 25 dollars since 4 years ago) and the basic basket( necesary food, clothes, education, taxes, things to survive etc) monetary value is 850 so what people do is to get marries with any woman as u say to pay the urgent bills and survive is that middle class
And tbh most men get cucked

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Idk man in my country mimimun
wage is 450 dollars ( every year it goes up 25 dollars since 4 years ago) and the basic basket( necesary food, clothes, education, taxes, things to survive etc) monetary value is 850 so what people do is to get marries with any woman as u say to pay the urgent bills and survive is that middle class
And tbh most men get cucked
yup, this is exactly what i mean. this happens in america too. people get married for money and survival reasons, even men. most men aren't financially viable on their own anymore.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Get married.

And risk getting endlessly raped by divorce for the rest of your life which is currently the most likely outcome of marriage. Alternatively just go to the US and work literally any job even if you're a high school drop out and you'll be earning more than most doctors start at in pretty much every first world country in the world