SCIENTIFIC PROOF that the order of importance is: Race > Height > Face > Money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, enchanted_elixir and fogdart
I like high IQ threads like this - good job OP.

• Love it
Reactions: borntosuffer
- Being Asian costs you $247,000 extra per year compared to a white guy.
- Being 5'7" costs you $150,000 extra compared to a 5'11" guy, or $180,000 compared to a 6'2" guy.
- Being bottom 10% facially costs you $40,000 extra compared to an average guy or $186,000 compared to a top 10% guy.

View attachment 3127614

As noted, it costs an extra $247,000 for an Asian man to date a white girl. It costs an extra $154,000 for a black man to date a white girl.
It also costs an extra $220,000 for white men to date black women but it only costs $154,000 for black men to date white women. BBC wins again.
Celebrate Lebron James GIF by ESPN

@whiteissuperior @Looks234

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, St.TikTokcel, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
@St.TikTokcel ive always agreed with this point that polish foids date out the most out of any other group. Idk how you ever misinterpreted what I said I’ve always said this my nigger
really?!
Polish women in germany, france, uk or polish women even in poland?

It also costs an extra $220,000 for white men to date black women but it only costs $154,000 for black men to date white women. BBC wins again.
Celebrate Lebron James GIF by ESPN

@whiteissuperior @Looks234
failed study if true.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
really?!
Polish women in germany, france, uk or polish women even in poland?
I’m not sure about the uk or the other countries but the polish foids here in america date put a lot and polish people 24/7 whine about how their women date out

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I’m not sure about the uk or the other countries but the polish foids here in america date put a lot and polish people 24/7 whine about how their women date out
I live in the USA. I don't see many Poles here.
I thought he was talking about Europe.

It dosnt matter how good your bones are when you have poop skin, it completely destroys your appeal especially in the west
according to your study, having poop skin is more valuable than being Asian. (not poop skin + upper status)

- Being Asian costs you $247,000 extra per year compared to a white guy.
- Being 5'7" costs you $150,000 extra compared to a 5'11" guy, or $180,000 compared to a 6'2" guy.
- Being bottom 10% facially costs you $40,000 extra compared to an average guy or $186,000 compared to a top 10% guy.

View attachment 3127614

As noted, it costs an extra $247,000 for an Asian man to date a white girl. It costs an extra $154,000 for a black man to date a white girl.

On the other hand, white men can make up to $24,000 less to be considered equally attractive to Asian women. ie. Asian women will accept poor white men over average income Asians.

-Height
View attachment 3127616

At extremely low male height (eg. 5'0"), height becomes more important than even race, but for more moderate cases of shortness (eg. 5'6"), race is still more important. A 5'6" man must make an extra $175,000 to match a 5'11" guy.

-Face
View attachment 3127617

4) Money
If we tally up the cost, then we find being an ugly 5'7" Asian will then cost you an extra $437,000 income per year. ie. You need to make $499,500 annual income to match the attractiveness of an average white guy.

In America, this income represents the top 0.5%.

So the only way money can compensate for being physically unattractive is if you are in the top 0.5%, and this is just enough to bring you back to equal to an average white guy.

It still isn't enough to make you actually attractive, and you need to find a way to make sure girls know about the money for it to even matter in the first place.

So again, we can see the hierarchy is Race > Height > Face > Money.
The data shows that asian men don't need additional income to date asian women. Only when it comes to dating outside of their race like the rest of the men in the sample. Dating other races of women isn't a right. It's a privilege.

Last edited:
On the other hand, white men can make up to $24,000 less to be considered equally attractive to Asian women. ie. Asian women will accept poor white men over average income Asians.
Not true. I am now directly quoted from peer reviewed research.

'While 14% of the less-educated group was married to someone of a different race or ethnicity, this share rose to 18% among those with some college experience and 19% among those with at least a bachelor’s degree. This marks a change from 1980, when there were virtually no educational differences in the likelihood of intermarriage among newlyweds.'

Non asian men have to career max to get what poor Asian men get.

If you're ethnic you NEED to just move to Poland.
What is it about Poland that would make an ethnic person feel good there? On the contrary, they don't like ethnic people there.

@St.TikTokcel Я всегда соглашался с тем, что польские фоиды датируются дольше всех остальных групп. Я не знаю, как ты мог неправильно истолковать то, что я сказал. Я всегда говорил это, мой ниггер.
Что значит, субсидировались дольше всех? Польские власти хорошо относятся к этническим меньшинствам.

What is it about Poland that would make an ethnic person feel good there? On the contrary, they don't like ethnic people there.
The women lust after us but the men hate us.poland is like sea or Peru for ethnic men.

How much money do I save by fucking fat women?

How do you even reach these numbers with a study? Lmfao. This all seems very weird to me

Race is not the most important. its just boost for your smv like a good frame. Indian chadlite will do better than white mtn

Phenotype > Race > Face > Height > Money

The logic of this fairytale source OP couldn't even link is that betabuxxing is law. When in reality black men with white women are mostly on welfare living trailer parks:lul:. They made up their own flawed, loaded conclusions based on data they were given. Asians just earn more than white trash in their own countries. So obviously asians who marry also earn more than whites who marry. Being wealthy is a sign of superiority, so the study is just white trash coping with their status.

• JFL
Reactions: watah
I remember a professor at Penn State read that a few years ago. he's actually a good professor but he misinterpreted that, as do most people. rationally thinking about it, that seems virtually impossible. what most likely happened was that the survey was taken amongst a very special population, most likely on one of the older OLD, like an OkCupid, Eharmony and the very few asian men that were on that happened to be wealthy. this is a classic case of post-hoc causation, or apophenia. they're trying to connect dots that aren't related in the way that they claim. the reason being, while there are certainly many asian men that make good money, to think that you have to make 250 grand to get a GF (or white if that's the case) would mean that asian men would be earning far more than white men are. I think asians a few years ago just eclipsed whites by a small margin and if you look even deeper, Indian men actually earn the most per capita in the US. another way to check this with an actual litmus test is to look at all of the young asian men. they're not even old enough to be in careers, let alone high earning careers. to think that all of the AMWF couples today are cases where these young men, sometimes teenagers are making 250 grand a year and providing for a gf is mentally ill dishonesty.

Furthermore, studies from pew research show WMAF betabux is way more prevalent then AMWF.

AMs in AMWF only earn $10K more than WFs. Compare that to the WMs in WMAF who make a whopping $31K more than AFs. Despite the fact that Asian males are the highest earning group in America by far, they still make less money in comparison to their white wives than white males in comparison to their Asian wives. The data also shows that AMWF has a higher rate where the wife makes more than the husband than WMAF. 31.3% of white wives make more than their Asian husbands, compared to 24.6% of Asian wives making more than their white husbands.

The final brutal blackpill is that although white males in WMAF are the highest earning group of interracial male in the US and earn $8k more than Asian males in AMWF, AMWF earns more money on average and is the highest salary interracial couple in the US because the HQNP white women in AMWF earn almost double the money as the betabuxxmaxxing LTB ugly asian girls in WMAF. Asian men in AMWF are poorer than white men in WMAF but still have wives who make almost double the money as the Asian women in WMAF lmfao. Brutal betabux pill.

To add on to my point, new dating statistics data from CoffeeMeetsBagel shows white women ranking asian men above latino and black men, with asian women ranking asian men as first.

In addition to seeing how AAPI men rank among women of different ethnicities, we also took a look at how many likes men from different ethnicities get in total. We found that AAPI men got the largest share of likes from women, regardless of the woman’s ethnicity.

Again, CMB’s demographics do skew towards having more Asian men — so naturally if there are more people in one group, they’ll tend to get more likes. However, even when we normalize the data for the size of the active user base of each ethnic group, the conclusion is still the same, with AAPI men receiving the most likes. Keep in mind though that just because AAPI men get a larger like-share, that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re more likely to be liked.