Do Turkish women like Scandinavian tall blonde blue eyed men the most and what would be the racial hierarchy for male ethnicities

Which type of men do Turkish women like the most?

• Swedish (Blonde and blue eyed)

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • German

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Local Turkish white passing men

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Turkish white passing men that grew up in the west

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Saudi Men

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Moroccan Men

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Latinos (Colombia, Brazil, México, Cuba)

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Albanian/Kosovar albanian Men

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Serbian Men

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Subsaharan African/ African Américan Men

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
What if they are 5 11?

And what is a bideltoid? 😂
Basically this face paired with wide shoulders.
Htn 1

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
Like black hair you mean? Yeah you said something true you need to be very very alpha for turkish women

Might as well become a mma professional fighter so you can beat up any guy that tries to act alpha in front of you

Wouldn't Brown hair work as well? Would have to color a little if no cause my hair is dark brown
Black mena Turk and curry (Muslim curry like paki) want dominant bad boys

It’s only pinkoid and gook women that want faggots. Latinas will date anything with a pulse so I won’t speak about them

Yeah, it all depends on their looks. Both guys I mentioned were MTNs but one was very atypical looking (people think he's Turkish).

As for top-tier Turks, I think they only want Turk chads only. Top-tier women tend to want their own men.
Yeah that makes sense since turkey is a mix of europe and Asia genetically

So you would say for the top tier women a 6 foot 4-6foot 5 Scandinavian chad with blue eyes and blonde hair wouldn't be able to outcompete a turkish chad?

Yeah that makes sense since turkey is a mix of europe and Asia genetically

So you would say for the top tier women a 6 foot 4-6foot 5 Scandinavian chad with blue eyes and blonde hair wouldn't be able to outcompete a turkish chad?
A top-tier Turk would just seek out white-passing Turks if that was really her type. But top-tier foids are rare af, so you wouldn't have to worry.

Black mena Turk and curry (Muslim curry like paki) want dominant bad boys

It’s only pinkoid and gook women that want faggots. Latinas will date anything with a pulse so I won’t speak about them

A top-tier Turk would just seek out white-passing Turks if that was really her type. But top-tier foids are rare af, so you wouldn't have to worry.
I see but by that logic wouldn't top tier turks also be so rare that she might settle for an ordinary chad cause she couldn't find him?

I see but by that logic wouldn't top tier turks also be so rare that she might settle for an ordinary chad cause she couldn't find him?
Tbh you should just ask a top-tier foid about her interests in men, if you come across one?

Yeah my bad bro

Have you thought about arranged marriage Maxxing?
There is no white looking turkish girl for arranged marriage.
Actually i had blond blue eyed yamnaya looking villager oneitis crush but i couldn't even approach her because her father was ultra protector

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
There is no white looking turkish girl for arranged marriage.
Actually i had blond blue eyed yamnaya looking villager oneitis crush but i couldn't even approach her because her father was ultra protector
Dammn

So only for Chad's they would risk it?

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
Why wouldn't she be? That's only if you ask her about yourself, JFL. But asking about her preferences is different.
Well in Germany I feel like most would say nationality doesn't matter to save face

They want dark haired Turkik nomadic Ghazi BVLL warriors for Sunni Islam, slayers of the infidel Kuffair and Shia
thats the reality for like 90% of them

even if u have a turkish gf u will never be a turk and they are very how can i say comfortable with eachother so u will never be accepted 100%

thats the reality for like 90% of them

even if u have a turkish gf u will never be a turk and they are very how can i say comfortable with eachother so u will never be accepted 100%
Would you say turkish women in the west are easier to get even though their standards are higher if that makes sense?

Would you say turkish women in the west are easier to get even though their standards are higher if that makes sense?
I live amongst turks in the west

the furthest they would go are afghans, pakistanis, albanians, bosnians and moroccans when they mix they do with them but I rarely see other mixes most are into turks or kurds

So Italy Spain or also something else too?

I Dont know if you count Greece as West since its regarded as part of the west often but it's in the east in the Balkans
italy spain port

they prefer dark haired tanned turkish men duh no ethnic noses

nordics they like too and brits and of course bbc

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
they prefer dark haired tanned turkish men duh no ethnic noses

nordics they like too and brits and of course bbc
I see well I often hear that I look like a moroccan Brazillian or turk

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and Deleted member 18522
They date anything other than Turks bc Turks are low t faggots, I have 2 Turkish exs

They date anything other than Turks bc Turks are low t faggots, I have 2 Turkish exs
Ah ok sounds good what was your smv and what is your ethnicity and their smv?

I am Greek high mtn/htn gymaxxed, one girl was mtb the other one was high htb

• +1
Amazing bro would you say Turkish women like Greeks, Scandinavian, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, moroccan, Albanian, Kosovar, Serbian, Lebanese, Latino and South Korean men the most generally or would you add or even subtract a nationality/ethnicity ?

Like I know they probably go for any good looking dude but I'm trying to see which nationalities or ethnicities they seem to like the most

One I met on insta and then irl, the other one from vacation

• +1

One I met on insta and then irl, the other one from vacation
Ah was it a vacation in turkey?

And did the girl from insta write you like responding to your story on Insta or did you add her?

One from insta then irl, and the other one from vacation

• +1
In Turkey its:
(Western) Somali>White Euro>African American/Mullato>Korean>White Turk>Everyone else

In Turkey its:
(Western) Somali>White Euro>African American/Mullato>Korean>White Turk>Everyone else
I see yeah Why is Somalia smv so high there?

In Germany it's Albanian Serbian Italian men going trough Turkish womens holes lol

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
I see yeah Why is Somalia smv so high there?

In Germany it's Albanian Serbian Italian men going trough Turkish womens holes lol
Its a combination of Somali unique looks, western status, bbc halo, the current political climate (Somalia and Turkey have very good relations, Turks are quite political and openly talk about politics a lot). We are haloed hard there and are NT.
FOB Somalis not soo much they just have similar SMV to nigerians, and other African fob immigrants in Turkey.

Amazing bro would you say Turkish women like Greeks, Scandinavian, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, moroccan, Albanian, Kosovar, Serbian, Lebanese, Latino and South Korean men
You basically named every race on earth jfl. As an ugly slavic ethnic with decent looking slavic friends, I can tell you that only girls to like them are turkish/kurdish and russian. Turkish the most tho, and they were all fine asf with perfect coloring, astonishing bodies and perfect black hair.

That's for my experience. Generally tho I know they prefer turks and southern italians