Reactions: 97baHater and Darkeningstar
brutal no kiss before marriage pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Autismcel
But then you would barely be able to come on .org though. You need your arms

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and 97baHater
nah when i wanted to be a slayer it was just me coping. Realistically I just want to get married and have mogger children :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Deleted member 78987
No

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and deadstock
Slaying is cope

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Deleted member 82370, Offensive Bias and 3 others
slaying can make you gay

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff and Autismcel
yes. it’s all that matters

its too easy

slaying can make you gay
Then you were always gay my guy, you been just denying it

I cage at niggas who say too much sex with vaginas (which is BIOLOGICALLY ALWAYS has been the norm and natural) can make you gay LOL

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Then you were always gay my guy, you been just denying it

I cage at niggas who say too much sex with vaginas (which is BIOLOGICALLY ALWAYS has been the norm and natural) can make you gay LOL
Yeh there’s no such thing as “making someone gay” like what does that even mean

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
It depends tbh idk. It’s definitely pointless but most slayers will admit that, just seems like fun I guess

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Yeh there’s no such thing as “making someone gay” like what does that even mean
Being gay is a mental illness period. Either kill yourself and restore your family's honor or pay for therapy that donates a stacy to you so you become normal again.

I swear to god if i was a fag i would've gone ER

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
It depends tbh idk. It’s definitely pointless but most slayers will admit that, just seems like fun I guess
If you are incel or like normies you can't get sex at demand, yes, it will change your life. After slaying it loses it's novelty. But you can definitely get addicted to the validation you receive during your adventures.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and thebuffdon690
Slaying is way less fun than the true deep emotions you'll get from being in love with a girl
Also for those who are controlled by their lusts, you'll get far 1000x better sex with a woman you are in love with

Not the bullshit love the media portrays, but the real type

If you are reading this. Don't let your mind be weak enough, to seek approval from a majority of low-class trash humans
Even if your friends are like this.. try to get them to not be convinced by the media
If they are hopeless, you have to be man enough to tell them to fuck off if they persist on you going out clubbing/ sleeping around/ doing drugs with them

Everypme of my friends who lived that life when they are younger are now regretting it when they've reached my age

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and thebuffdon690
Imagine caring about slaying lol, If for example, I was maher, You could just imagine how it would feel walking around people and doing normal things of a daily basis being a 6'5 6psl chad, nothing cant compare to that

Slaying is way less fun than the true deep emotions you'll get from being in love with a girl
Also for those who are controlled by their lusts, you'll get far 1000x better sex with a woman you are in love with

Not the bullshit love the media portrays, but the real type

If you are reading this. Don't let your mind be weak enough, to seek approval from a majority of low-class trash humans
Even if your friends are like this.. try to get them to not be convinced by the media
If they are hopeless, you have to be man enough to tell them to fuck off if they persist on you going out clubbing/ sleeping around/ doing drugs with them

Everypme of my friends who lived that life when they are younger are now regretting it when they've reached my age
Bro ur literally the same age as me acting like you’re a 40 year old divorced dad 💀

Also I know it’s pointless but the thought of losing my oneitis will only further send me down the dark path of hedonism which I won’t be able to escape

• JFL
Reactions: greycel