yes or no

if yes how often

also does it work

no man i'm an ugly autist

cucks compliment their clothes

chad walks up and compliments their tits and/or ass then grabs them

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 281, Insomniac and 2 others
only if u are in a commited relationship. if u r not, it makes u look like all the other beta simps

be chad at clubs or bars, walk up and say: "hey babe" to a girl u wanna fuck then go from there. u don't need a huge playbook of shit like r/TRP wants u to believe. just follow ur gut

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, CupOfCoffee and Swagwaffle
only if u are in a commited relationship. if u r not, it makes u look like all the other beta simps

be chad at clubs or bars, walk up and say: "hey babe" to a girl u wanna fuck then go from there. u don't need a huge playbook of shit like r/TRP wants u to believe. just follow ur gut
running degenrate badboy game and being loud AF works wonders in club situations, u gotta be gymcelled for this to work, so coping twinks cant run this game

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Nibba and Swagwaffle

high iq but i think my gut would make me end up in prison

I used to in my bluepilled days. It was really awkward though and they usually laughed at me.

Being autistic is hell. Can’t talk to anyone without embarrassing myself.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Swagwaffle
I used to in my bluepilled days. It was really awkward though and they usually laughed at me.

Being autistic is hell. Can’t talk to anyone without embarrassing myself.
lookmax then be too gl for anyone to make fun of

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and CupOfCoffee
random compliments just come off as desperate unless ur higher PSL than the girl usually, depends on context as well obviously

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
No thats dumb

• +1
lookmax then be too gl for anyone to make fun of
I’ll never be Chad. :feelsrope:

Wish I was my brother tbh. He’s Chad but not me. Fuck this life tbh.

• +1
No, unless I was trying to get with her

• +1
Japanese girls are well aware of how cute they are, so there's nothing for me to say.

I will however incorporate some kino, grab their hair and lightly run it through my fingers saying how soft and nice it is.

That's a good way to compliment girls.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 443
I will however incorporate some kino, grab their hair and lightly run it through my fingers saying how soft and nice it is.
this kind of shit is SUPER underrated

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Zesto
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin, Swagwaffle and Nibba
on their ass and tits, yes.

anything else is soy.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Zesto
I never have and never will EXCEPT when my ex- oneitis literally used to force me to compliment her, lmao, "say how nice my face is, cmon say it, tehee", then I used to insult and give compliments at the same time "your lips are thinner than mine, but they are still nice" lul.

• +1
no but the next girl i see with her tits out i will film myself saying "nice tits"

• +1
When a foid is complimented by some sperg, she pretends to be flattered but thinks of said sperg as trash. You're not doing jack shit by going around telling foids they look good or they have nice clothes. I fucking hate the retards who do shit like this, they lack self awareness. Self awareness is important, I know who I am and why I'm not going to slay. The faggots who do their bluepilled shit are laughing stocks for normies.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Insomniac and Swagwaffle
When a foid is complimented by some sperg, she pretends to be flattered but thinks of said sperg as trash. You're not doing jack shit by going around telling foids they look good or they have nice clothes. I fucking hate the retards who do shit like this, they lack self awareness. Self awareness is important, I know who I am and why I'm not going to slay. The faggots who do their bluepilled shit are laughing stocks for normies.
high iq

I would never compliment a foid.

• +1
High T alphas like myself don't complement others.

• +1
Maybe if its a friend, but rarely ever

• +1
Only if she compliments me

• +1
Never have I complimented a female in my life.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Swagwaffle
no i swear at them

• +1
u have a gf fakecel
well I was a pure incel when i joined the incel forum ( i did not get laid for a long time even when i tried) then i started hanging out with low inhib friend and started trying very hard with girls. So I started slaying weekly. Now im dry again but i will ascend once again.

disgusting. i avoid interacting with them even in the slightest way.

• +1
Yes,but first I make sure to tip my fedora.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and androidcel
i compliment them with my fists

• +1