Do u consider getting bigger is worth it ???

A

Arminius

Diamond
Shirtlessatgym

Flexingatthemirror

Flexingarm

Bulked up1

Mirrorselfie

73 kg 168, i would like to reach a physique like sergio oliva, arnold, jeff seid, jeremy buendia, steve cook, what do u think about my physique ???

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2022-02-10 a la(s) 12.16.44.png
    Captura de pantalla 2022-02-10 a la(s) 12.16.44.png
    270 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, ShowerMaxxing and Looks234
Bro not worth getting heavier

168 - u hobbit gymcel. I don't want to say it's over anymore. I'm tired of saying it's over and yet I must do what is right, and tell u that it is indeed over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 23239, callisto and 2 others
168 - u hobbit gymcel. I don't want to say it's over anymore. I'm tired of saying it's over and yet I must do what is right, and tell u that it is indeed over.
most bodybuilders are that height, also zac efron is 170 lol, and he seems to do it right

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
why ??? im almost shredded, look big in clothes???
your proportions don't give you the "long look". It's hard to explain, but you're too short looking. There are people your height on tiktok who just appeal more cause they have longer proportions

But it's impressive, mirin.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 16110 and ShowerMaxxing
most bodybuilders are that height, also zac efron is 170 lol, and he seems to do it right
1) Bodybuilders are mostly mutant bloated manlet penguins

2) Zac Efron was pre-hypergamy + chad FACE. Without status halo, many girls would have their pussies dried because of his vertical deficiency.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, oldcelloser, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
your proportions don't give you the "long look". It's hard to explain, but you're too short looking. There are people your height on tiktok who just appeal more cause they have longer proportions

But it's impressive, mirin.
i would do very well in classic physique or open ? look at sergio oliva, regan grimes, nick walker, i think is better, girls dont like the classic physique bodybuilders ???

2) Zac Efron was pre-hypergamy + chad FACE. Without status halo, many girls would have their pussies dried because of his vertical deficiency.
i have a good looking face as well with the exception of acne

so guys like phil heath, nick walker, jeremy buendia dont have the looks to make girls get wet

Not in manlet countries tho, he's like a god there.

i would do very well in classic physique or open ? look at sergio oliva, regan grimes, nick walker, i think is better, girls dont like the classic physique bodybuilders ???

Young girls in general just don't like bodybuilders. In fact, when Zac Efron got shredded for Baywatch many girls didn't like the change. Of course some of them found him hot, but young girls despised his change. However, you are white and have decent hair color, maybe here in Chile you'd do well.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, oldcelloser, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Not in manlet countries tho, he's like a god there.

Young girls in general just don't like bodybuilders. In fact, when Zac Efron got shredded for Baywatch many girls didn't like the change. Of course some of them found him hot, but young girls despised his change. However, you are white and have decent hair color, maybe here in Chile you'd do well.
Nowface2

Hey

Face4

how would u rate me in terms of face and body (im half american/half brazilian of estonian ancestry) i live in mexico since many years ago with my parents

Attachments

• face3.jpg
    face3.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Madhate

3 psl. Invisible to even landwhales. Call it a day.
so guys like phil heath, nick walker, jeremy buendia dont have the looks to make girls get wet
Also you're clearly redpilled asf. U will learn the male vs female gaze. They all have disgusting mutant bodies that no woman finds attractive. ALl u need is to be lean with a bit of muscle. FACE is everything

it's all about the FACE.

Put this poster on ur wall. Read Chico's timeless quote until u can longer think straight. Learn what you need to prioritise.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Growth Plate, Prettyboy and 3 others
View attachment 1586855

3 psl. Invisible to even landwhales. Call it a day.

Also you're clearly redpilled asf. U will learn the male vs female gaze. They all have disgusting mutant bodies that no woman finds attractive. ALl u need is to be lean with a bit of muscle. FACE is everything

it's all about the FACE.

View attachment 1586863

Put this poster on ur wall. Read Chico's timeless quote until u can longer think straight. Learn what you need to prioritise.
lol is a pic with me flexing a bit, i dont look like that in real life

• Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
I think you're aware the problem you have is skin...

Skin is light night and day. Zac Efron with acne is just not as comfy to look at. Improve that.
yup im getting rid, what do u recomend me??? if is not accutane

yup im getting rid, what do u recomend me??? if is not accutane
Maybe you're just young. Treat your skin well, and trust in the process. I used to have lots of acne (I was called names even) but now at 23 I don't have anymore and my skin quality is now really good. It will pass

Maybe you're just young. Treat your skin well, and trust in the process. I used to have lots of acne (I was called names even) but now at 23 I don't have anymore and my skin quality is now really good. It will pass
how do u rate me forgetting about acne or what irl would i reach once i get rid of acne ???

how do u rate me forgetting about acne or what irl would i reach once i get rid of acne ???
Your pheno is good, it can be appealing to some. I wouldn't say pretty boy tho but since that's not what you're aiming for I guess it's alright.

Focus less on body and more on face please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
Your pheno is good, it can be appealing to some. I wouldn't say pretty boy tho but since that's not what you're aiming for I guess it's alright.
i want a masculine look i dont really like pretty boy, im not gay but i prefer guys like masculine actors, i think as i get older i will look better, i came off steroids or maybe i will go on trt, most pretty boys lose their looks past 23, i woud like to be 40 some day and keeping training , dieting, some trt and GH, i think past 25 i will be the slayer, cuz most guys let themselves go, look at lee priest i look like him in terms of face,(obviously when he was younger), im studying right now in mexico and i get approached by mexican girls but i dont really know what to do i have never talked with more than 3 girls

how do u rate me in terms of face and body (with the exception of my acne)???
If you had no acne your face would be Normie to HTN probably. Body is a halo although it almost looks comically already. Height is a failo

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
how do u rate me in terms of face and body (with the exception of my acne)???
Overall 3/10, Practically invisible and subhuman to women. Especially because of your height.
Face is below average, 4/10.
Don't cope, be objective, your body is good but it doesn't matter when you are 168 cm. The only way you could get away with that height is having a chad tier face (8/10+).
It's unironically over, and I say this on rare occasion. In terms of SMV you are doomed, though you can always SEA (South-East-Asia) max as a white guy.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and ShowerMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Overall 3/10, Practically invisible and subhuman to women. Especially because of your height.
Face is below average, 4/10.
Don't cope, be objective, your body is good but it doesn't matter when you are 168 cm. The only way you could get away with that height is having a chad tier face (8/10+).
It's unironically over, and I say this on rare occasion. In terms of SMV you are doomed, though you can always SEA (South-East-Asia) max as a white guy.
getting rid of the acne and getting top tier skin maybe is the solution

Take Accutane and keep bodybuilding. It is obvious your passion is bodybuilding and you should pursue it. You will never have mass appeal with your height you are better off doing what you love and you can maybe ltr some gym chick once you clear your skin if you are lucky,

• Love it
Reactions: jake_okok
some? you're forgetting that he is white in mexico lol, a huge JBW country
what would you recommend for rozacea? my forehead is red as fook, but i dont have any pustules since i do tretinoin......

If you train for yourself shoot for it, if you train for women your body is already enough for most of them in terms of size and leanness

The definition of manlet

relaxin -2 and LL can only save u

you look aggressively mentally ill.:blackpill:.